₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,881,153 members, 3,801,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 04:49 AM

Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide (272 Views)

MAKE ORDERS ON AMAZON WITH US AT 340/$ & HAVE YOUR GOODS IN LAGOS THE NEXT WEEK! / MAYORALL CARGO,BUY AND SHIP FROM USA/CHINA $4.4/LBS,LAPTOP $30,PHONE $9.5,$ / Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 9:13am On Sep 10
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Let us place your orders for you on Amazon at discount rate of 320/$ and get it shipped to your doorstep nationwide via dhl or ups within one week.
No shipping or customs duty issues.
Shipping to an address in the USA is free.

Contact/whatsapp: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=2347057300880
A trial will convince you..
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 8:20am On Sep 11
Good morning, Now taking orders for the week.
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by mjay(m): 8:39am On Sep 11
nice one, hopefully Ill get sth to buy
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 8:50am On Sep 11
mjay:
nice one, hopefully Ill get sth to buy

You can contact us anytime.
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by mjay(m): 8:50am On Sep 11
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 8:57am On Sep 11
mjay:
can you get this for me?

https://www.amazon.com/BLU-Advance-Unlocked-Smartphone-Black/dp/B074JMS6JV/ref=dp_ob_title_wld?th=1

How much ? how soon?

Yes. I can place an order for the item for you but I don't recommend this particular seller as he is said to ship within one to two months. I advice you try another seller with the same product and is ready to ship in time.

Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 7:46am On Sep 12
Good morning, taking orders for the week.
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 11:59am On Sep 13
Still taking orders for the week
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by Gudiza(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14
Hello bro, does it mean you pay the order on our behalf directly from Amazon @ $330?

I want to ship this monitor.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NZTKOQI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

how much to lag.
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by OCTAVO: 3:47pm On Sep 14
Can you ship Auto parts?
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 10:57pm On Sep 14
Gudiza:

Hello bro, does it mean you pay the order on our behalf directly from Amazon @ $330?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NZTKOQI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

how much to lag.

Yes. I pay on your behalf. The advantage is you pay cheaper per dollar rate. Amazon handles shipping.

That item does not ship directly to Nigeria, you will need to order for the same item with a seller that ships to Nigeria.

In the future, this limitation will be resolved. Please bear with us
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 11:05pm On Sep 14
OCTAVO:
Can you ship Auto parts?

Yes. As long as the seller supports shipping to Nigeria. In the future you won't have to worry about such limitation.
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 11:16pm On Sep 14
Gudiza:

how much to lag.

Please review same item from a seller that ships to Nigeria.

Item: 279.95
Shipping and custom: 165.52
Total: 279.95 + 165.52 = 445.47

445.47 x 320 = 142,550ngn

Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by Gudiza(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14
ssfWeShss:
Yes. I pay on your behalf. The advantage is you pay cheaper per dollar rate. Amazon handles shipping. That item does not ship directly to Nigeria, you will need to order for the same item with a seller that ships to Nigeria.
In the future, this limitation will be resolved. Please bear with us

I see...

I was looking more like shipping to a US address first to cut amazons shipping costs ... then getting good rates down to Lagos secondly.

Keep up the good work though.
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 11:54pm On Sep 14
Gudiza:

I see...

I was looking more like a 3rd party shipper to Naija to cut amazons shipping costs... then good rate secondly.

Keep up the good work though.

Thank you. When the US office is fully established, that will be an option
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 2:58pm On Sep 15
Taking orders for the day
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 10:21am On Sep 16
Taking orders
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 8:46am On Sep 17
Good morning Nairalanders. Its a new week and we are taking orders for the week. Place yours today.
Re: Place Your Order With Us For Items On Amazon At 320/$. Shipping nationwide by ssfWeShss: 8:28pm On Sep 18
Taking orders

(0) (Reply)

Macbook Pro Forsale(new In Box) / 6735s Laptop 4 Sale / *******htc Hd2 With Accessories From The Us For 47k **********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.