Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (69633 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
kponkedenge:
People often believe that because they wear a condom they are safe.... The truth is they aren't. There are a number of ways to get infected during sex even with condoms. For example there is sucking and fingering. Condoms most times just prevent pregnancy, not infection or virus.
How can one get HIV from sucking and fingering?
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
GeneralNass:

It came out positive, i don't wants to create a topic concerning it, am having shaking hands right now as am typing, i can't type much.
Chai, it's a pity, take heart dear.

This wouldn't have happened if you had a girlfriend and not patronizing prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by dvae9ja(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Unprotected sex is something you don't want to take chances with. This life is just not enough for you to just go throw it away.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Welcomme: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

Heavy sweating at night is a symptom of tuberculosis not HIV though TB is symptomatic of AIDs. However this would only manifest itself when HIV has matured to AIDS I believe.

I'm all liklihood, OP is experiencing medical student syndrome, where he has read or heard of these symptoms and his mind is dwelling on them out of fear.

OP just do a test.
The nigga is positive..
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Welcomme: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2017
GeneralNass, I will advice you to think positive and stay strong at a time like this. All what you need now is Jesus and your treatment. You can still live long.
Pls I will be happy if u can open a new thread concerning this and be an advocate of safe sex , one partner for abstinence. All those guys in Ashewo thread of sexuality section, I pity u guyz a lot. Wasting money to bring problem to your life. Repent and stop all those rubbish.Get just one faithful partner and vr faithful too and u both should practise safe sex.

Pls open a thread for this pls... U will save many souls.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by SmartyPants(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Welcomme:
The nigga is positive..

cry

It just crossed my mind to follow up on this story shortly before you updated me

How sad.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Welcomme: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

cry

It just crossed my mind to follow up on this story shortly before you updated me

How sad.
That is life bro...Not he end of life for him bro... I wish him well and pray he stay strong. I just wish he can desist from all the rusty lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2017
GeneralNass:

It came out positive, i don't wants to create a topic concerning it, am having shaking hands right now as am typing, i can't type much.

Well, it's not the end of the world. Now that you know your status, the next thing is treatment. So find you a good Doctor and start treatment, take the treatment a prescribed, it will help slow the progression into full blown AIDS. Also stay engaged with the Dr to monitor your progress.

And please, don't go about spreading the disease.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

Heavy sweating at night is a symptom of tuberculosis not HIV though TB is symptomatic of AIDs. However this would only manifest itself when HIV has matured to AIDS I believe.

I'm all liklihood, OP is experiencing medical student syndrome, where he has read or heard of these symptoms and his mind is dwelling on them out of fear.

OP just do a test.

He is not a/an ( whichever it is) hypochondriac, he tested positive.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by vengedre(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Wont be easy bro but Its not the end of the world... You're in my prayers, I love u and please don't go about spreading it, stay strong, stay healthy...

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by kponkedenge(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
How can one get HIV from sucking and fingering?

For breastfeeding is very easy to contact the virus if the woman is lactating..... That's why doctors advice HIV mothers not to breastfeed their HIV negative children because the virus is present there and may be transferred during the process.
As for fingering.... May I remind you that the HIV virus is present in body fluid, so fingering is coming in contact with the fluid from the girls V.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
ShyCypher:
Hahhhhahahahhhhahha
grin grin grin

Nairaland no go kill me oh!
I return after 2 days & meet this as d very first post?!

Where do I start now? Nigga, u dey kiss ashy? Yu get mind oh!

E don be 4 yu my nigga!
Yu gonna die & nuttin' can stop it! grin

Lalas24.7, Su.nshineR, Sun.shineG abeg join me in wishin' dis nigga Happy DeathDay & only one return!

lmfao

wicked

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by muller101(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
I so wish you're HIV positive. Male prostitite! Olosho like you. Continue patronizing prostitutes. You dick is finally going to be the cause of your death.
Stay there and continue asking us jamb questions as if Nairaland is a clinic. Get tested and make sure you come back and tell us your result was positive. Idiot.
he is HIV positive. grin
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
Yes nobody's a saint but come on bro, 180 prostitutes in 4 years? He was really asking for AIDS if you ask me. This is just the height of moral degradation, haba!

...and that's why you keep crawling all over his threads to condemn him? I don't mean to sound this way, but there's still a good chance that if that guy's story is true, he might still have a longer and more prosperous life than most of the perfectionists who condemn him today....given the blighted part of the world that we live in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:

The best news ever. I can't wait to hear of your death. The atheist voice
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:

Tnk u very much sir, i still stand on my ground that never again will i have anything sex in my life time. Tnk u
Hahahahahaha. It's too late. Go and spread what you have to others. It was given to you freely so spread it freely

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by rezy15(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
segunojo866:
Hahahahahaha. It's too late. Go and spread what you have to others. It was given to you freely so spread it freely
Seriously? Someone is sick and this is the only thing in that puny head of yours to say? Maybe when a disease like that strikes close to you or someone you care about you will utter same to them. Your son perhaps, maybe your spouse. Let me knw when it happens so I can send over fruits.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
rezy15:

Seriously? Someone is sick and this is the only thing in that puny head of yours to say? Maybe when a disease like that strikes close to you or someone you care about you will utter same to them. Your son perhaps, maybe your spouse. Let me knw when it happens so I can send over fruits.
� it will never happen. Mr Christian
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
rezy15:

bastard fool. Keep swearing for your innocent children to contact HIV. Foolish Christians. I have never had sex with condom because am immune from HIV. The atheist voice
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
Yes nobody's a saint but come on bro, 180 prostitutes in 4 years? He was really asking for AIDS if you ask me. This is just the height of moral degradation, haba!
hahahahahaha your wishes came to pass. The guy is already preparing for his funeral. The atheist voice
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by rezy15(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
segunojo866:
bastard fool. Keep swearing for your innocent children to contact HIV. Foolish Christians. I have never had sex with condom because am immune from HIV. The atheist voice
I HV an orange farm. Keep me posted grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
rezy15:

I HV an orange farm. Keep me posted grin
Mr man stop lying to people. HIV is not real or maybe am just immune to it. Thanks
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
GodivaChocolate:

SnowJay92:

...and that's why you keep crawling all over his threads to condemn him? I don't mean to sound this way, but there's still a good chance that if that guy's story is true, he might still have a longer and more prosperous life than most of the perfectionists who condemn him today....given the blighted part of the world that we live in?

If this had been a female who wrote this post the guys would have called her all kinds of name.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by rezy15(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
segunojo866:
Mr man stop lying to people. HIV is not real or maybe am just immune to it. Thanks
Save ur thanks for when I deliver ur fruits

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Monday5(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Don't mind them jor,.. How HIV go take catch you.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
rezy15:

Save ur thanks for when I deliver ur fruits
dream on
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by segunojo866: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Monday5:
Don't mind them jor,.. How HIV go take catch you.
hahahhahaahah HIV is not real
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Remisol:

If this had been a female who wrote this post the guys would have called her all kinds of name.

And I wouldn't condone such boys, talk less of joining them, still it doesn't make her attitude to the guy's plight anything close to being benign. She didn't comment once, not even twice, only her. Borderline childish!
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

And I wouldn't condone such boys, talk less of joining them, still it doesn't make her attitude to the guy's plight anything close to being benign. She didn't comment once, not even twice, only her. Borderline childish!

I feel you. Sometimes if one doesn't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.
Something tells me it's not a true story though.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Remisol:

I feel you. Sometimes if one doesn't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.
Something tells me it's not a true story though.

Yeah, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that story, but all the same, I'm just against some children coming to show their immaturity.
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Is it that u are so ugly u can't get an actual girlfriend? Why prostitutes?
Variety ma'am. Variety... Wouldn't mind sending you a message though
Re: I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
soupandeba:

Variety ma'am. Variety... Wouldn't mind sending you a message though

sad variety indeed! when u contact deadly diseases u will finally understand what you did to yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / 553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.