Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Does Marriage Means To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Marriage Means To You? (718 Views)

Is This What Marriage Means?(pic) / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / What Effect Does Marriage Have On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Marriage Means To You? by Freiburger(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2010
Different people have different interpretations to marriage, that's why u see today marriages taking place in different places from the church to the court and so on, so what's your own interpretation to that word marriage? Given the fact that it's been done in different places and also in different ways.
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by uchenageme(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2010
Giving up ur freedom and pretending to be responsible cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2010
It means a legal union between a man and a woman to become husband and wife.
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by tijanijude(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2010
union btween 2 imperfect and incomplete opposite sex (man and woman), in the presence of LOVE (GOD) to create a perfect and complete home. There has to be the God-factor for the perfection to come in place.
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by ayettymama(f): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2010
It means i found my young russian b$$

or my arabian prince

and am soon to have beautiful mix raced babies grin grin grin
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by Scooby1(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2010
It means a beautiful union of two hearts becoming ONE wink
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by neily(f): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2010
A bondage for life and another dimension of wahala.
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by Dark1(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2010
neily:

A bondage for life and another dimension of wahala.

There's always the option of divorce, btw, what inculcated this mindset in u? One would think there're lots of successful marriage out there, so y the cynical view?

@ topic: a union of opposite intimacy meant to complement one another. . . supposedly heavenly if u both get it right!!! I intend to get it right! cool
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by googles: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm
baby making institution !!![/size]
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by lordkrato(m): 2:56am On Feb 28, 2010
It means that i am approaching 40 or have approached wink wink wink
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by hbabe(f): 3:23am On Feb 28, 2010
Marriage to me means joining hands with another to build a future and having a constant/dedicated partner in all my dealings.
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by selena(f): 3:37am On Feb 28, 2010
A convenant between a man and a woman that is sealed by God and should never be broken,unless death comes knocking.Marriage is not something that should be taken for granted.
Re: What Does Marriage Means To You? by easterbabe(f): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
marriage is God's way of ensuring continuity of life but i bet HE didn't reckon with the capabilities of HIs creations to change rules.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys And "i Love You" / Woman: A Special Specie / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.