Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

This Is My Story- The Agony Of A Senior House Help (a True Life Story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is My Story- The Agony Of A Senior House Help (a True Life Story) (485 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) / Senate Moves To End Agony Of Nigerian Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Story- The Agony Of A Senior House Help (a True Life Story) by Richyumoren(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2017
THIS IS MY STORY- THE AGONY OF A SENIOR HOUSE HELP (A True Life Story).BY RICHARD UMOREN

It is totally wrong to keep a house help who is 25, 30 35, 45, 50 years above in your apartment in the name of Maid or whatever. I recommend compulsory sacking and good settlement. You will see them in some rich people houses and politicians. They do everything in the house as if they will inherit even a pin in the house at the end of their service. At t[/color][color=#006600]he end of the day, they either become a trait to their life (Marriage, Financially etc.) or something else.

During my hustling to my duties post as an ICT Instructor, I was push to wait for the rain to subside so that I can continue my journey. I become acquainted with the bikeman that was carrying me. I found out that, he was complaining bitterly about his life especially about rich people and politicians. I decided as a Teacher to dick deep so as to help him pour out his heart. He started his statement by causing his Oga/Madam because of their wickedness to him. Below is the summary of his story

“Pastor, (I am Not a Pastor) I serve in a Richman house for many 20 years and at the end of the day, I was falsely accused and sack with nothing. Rich people are very wicked. What really happened? They make my life so miserable. I cannot greet some of my friends I finish secondary school together because of shame.

After my WACE examination, the journey of life took me to a wealthy man house, where I served for more than 20 years. I wasted my time taking care of their children. Man of God, (I don’t what keep telling him that I am a Man of God or a Pastor). I take care of all their children throughout University. But, after many years of service, I was given N20,000 as my serving. What can I do with N20, 000. They even accused me of having affair with their young daughter”.
FAKE PROMISES
He continues “they make me to see better days within their compound. They fail all the promise they make to me. Now, I am above 45 years and my assistance is a lady of 35 years. She is still serving. I don’t talk about the abuses we get from their children when you try a small disciplined on them as their elder or senior aunty.

We cook for all the visitors that visit the house and slept late and woke up by 4am every day. I agreed that as a servant or slave, it was my responsibility but I am bitterness is about all the promises of fortune they used to blinded my eyes not to see that age is NOT BY MY SIDE. God will judge.

BACK TO VILLAGE
I returned to my village without a friend because all my years I spent within the four corner of their fence. They don’t allow you to go to the village even during festive period”. In fact I was in a well confine PRISON in the name of HOUSE HELP”.

CONCLUSION
Throughout my stay, about 25 to 30 house help came and gone because of many issues they can’t tolerate but anytime I want to go, the will give me special treatment such as some months’ salary, good petting and upgrading of their fake promises. I know so many prominent people in this state. At a point, some visitors see me as member of their family. But it is of no use to me because they spoil my name to them just to have their way. God will judge. He concluded.

I was speechless to his agony. Well I don’t know how God will judge.
We should know that TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY. “Eph 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil”.
2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Matthew 12: 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

Ecclesiastes 12:14 ► For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Off Facebook Auto-video Play Option To Save Your Internet Data / LASG Urges Residents To Explore Free Legal Services / Farmer Surprised After The Kittens Turned Out To Be Something Else (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.