Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (64374 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Angelanest: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2017
This is really funny. Two ladies decided to slug it out with each other publicly in front of secondary school students. The young ladies who engaged each other in a fight - did so after a heated argument, according to a trending video footage posted online.

One of the ladies decided to disgrace her colleague by pulling up her clothes and exposing her private part right in the presence of the passersby and onlookers.

The fight was later separated after one of the women was thrown on the ground and was savagely beaten.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-strips-another-woman-public-fight-front-school-students-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Angelanest: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2017

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Angelanest: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is bad
What were they even arguing about that made them fight in front of secondary school students
Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

Meeehnn..next time bitches shud learn MMA sha...not like this kinda fight..I prefer bloody and fatal fight.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

Meeehnn..next time bitches shud learn MMA sha...not like this kinda fight..I prefer bloody and fatal fight.
Kashybaby, I don't like you again sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Tonero40000(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

Lol. Don't worry u would fight the fight for others to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
AfricanElite:

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tonero40000:

Lol. Don't worry u would fight the fight for others to emulate.

Hahahaha...

I only fight for what i deserved but i will never do that kind of fight sha..only those market and ghetto girls fight like that.. grin

If i fight, i make sure her family will collect her in Emergency Room in 50-50 condition... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Tonero40000(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha...

I only fight for what i deserved but i will never do that kind of fight sha..only those market and ghetto girls fight like that.. grin

If i fight, i make sure her family will collect her in Emergency Room in 50-50 condition... wink

Hahahaha. I hope so. If only u kn whom ur rival would be. Just hope is not 20-80 lol
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Tonero40000(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha...

Lol . I hope it doesn't turns out to b 20-80 against u. Her strength may over urs. Don't u fink so?
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tonero40000:

Lol . I hope it doesn't turns out to b 20-80 against u. Her strength may over urs. Don't u fink so?

cheesy

Its all about techniques sha..i defend..i dont attack tongue
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Tonero40000(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Its all about techniques sha..i defend..i dont attack tongue

Hahahhaha I hear you Mrs . Defender.
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by josephine123: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
too bad
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by slyd90(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
oo ga ooo
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Amarabae(f): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
So shameful
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by muller101(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
It happened in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by sekxyqueen(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
cry what a shame

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by rossyc(f): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Some ladies are so shameless...
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Monaco2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
South Africa
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by BoyHuncho(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
why u come dey censor am

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Dcholeric: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
who censor the pics ?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by veacea: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Vasiline crew abort mission. I repeat Abort

5 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by opalu: 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ahhhj
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Itzwarnerbaby(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Free show cool
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by fucklikant101(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is bad
What were they even arguing about that made them fight in front of secondary school students
Shameful
They are fighting because of priiick. Once I go ballz deep in your slippery slimy snail and I bury my shaft in your shiiitbox, I bet you will fight for me too cool

Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Angelanest:
This is really funny. Two ladies decided to slug it out with each other publicly in front of secondary school students. The young ladies who engaged each other in a fight - did so after a heated argument, according to a trending video footage posted online.

One of the ladies decided to disgrace her colleague by pulling up her clothes and exposing her private part right in the presence of the passersby and onlookers.

The fight was later separated after one of the women was thrown on the ground and was savagely beaten.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-strips-another-woman-public-fight-front-school-students-photos.html

their problem na their problem
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thats the only thing Nigerian ladies know how to do best
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by DonaldJTrump: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
but why you covered the pu ssy
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
AfricanElite:

all these small children wey dey NL
Re: Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos by OrdercityWeb: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Chaaaaiii!

See fight... shocked

are you sure it's a lady behind this profile?
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evil Girls In Babcock University / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.