Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos (25418 Views)

Life Imprisonment: 4 Offences Punished With A Life Sentence / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by mrwonlasewonie: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
*shudders*

So I'm sharing nationality with that kind of beast.like they'll refer to animals like that as fellow Nigerians

What a Savage

Violence everyday. Even kids aren't spared

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by adajoe555: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
what sort of wickedness is this just see how they disfigured this little girls face

the wicked sha have no peace
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by governor2022(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
prewtyjulie:
and see me here goggling how to adopt, baba God answer me
come and adopt me
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by mywells: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
A woman name with beat her maid match on her like pies of rags ,the latter had an interna bleeding hmmmmm so sad to hear.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
This lady should be reported to NAPTIN for immediate action.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Ekeseges(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
How much is the tea.if as a child she doesn't lick tea. What will she tell her children when married. Me I lick tea well well. Come and beat me. Mtchewwww
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by slimjosh231(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
MztrChukwu:
What the Bleep!

I'm 29 and I still damn lick tea!!!
I still lick tea!!!!!!!
U spoke my mind.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
This one is even small
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Edum13656: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
MztrChukwu:
What the Bleep!

I'm 29 and I still damn lick tea!!!

I still lick tea!!!!!!!
me too @30, I will put it on my Palm and lick till today.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Madeu(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

I weep anytime I read stories of abuse.

it is so heartbreaking to think that a human can inflict such pains on an helpless child.

Adults who are suppose to protect children end up hurting them and causing them so much pain

The economy is getting harder with each day passing by. Average Nigerians that are victim to this hardship are becoming aggressive. With each provocation, they vent their spleen impulsively.
Until when basic things of livelihood becomes easily accessible, more of this will continue to happen.
When you read stories like this, check the social economic status of the offender.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by toniacan(f): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jesus Christ!
I am sure that it is a woman who understands the pains of childbirth that did this to another's child.
When calamities begins to fall on her later in life, she begins to ask why me.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cuz she licked tea I'm even sure if she blew the tea breeze they'd still woundjure the poor girl mtcheeew cry
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
the sad cretineous hypocrite who did this to this youth was probably the first person to turn up in the church today praying for miracles and prosperity, Dancing,rejoicing and giving testimonies.

Now that we all have agreed that this kinda treatment on a poor helpless child and all children is wrong and have condemned it, can we do something to stop it from happening to another kid. by finding out who did this and making sure they are locked up in prison for 50 years? or are we just only going to pretend we care on Nairaland/social media?
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by prewtyjulie(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
governor2022:
come and adopt me
you go pass my power
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by willibounce1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
people who use under aged girls as housemaids should be arrested and jailed for child trafficking and violence against children. The useless lazy feminist will not speak up now but if na man give woman blow for eye, them go carry the matter for head like gala.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by 900warriorz: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evablizin:
What da hell?

What is happening to human conscience?as i'm typing this with tears
,whosoever that did this evil to this little girl will suffer more pains than the one she is going through.

no dey lie abeg....so, for your mind, you shed tears abii? angry
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Amsayvour2016(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
@changeisconstant.pls, i need the phone number of this domestic and sexual violence response team
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by authority2006(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
.. most of the people sympathizing with her here on are guilty of worst things.... yes, and i'm sure it was a woman's handwork. Nigerian women are biologically programmed to be wicked to house helps..
Most of the people sympathising? That's error of generalisation. Faulty way of reasoning.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by GrandGarcon: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evablizin:
What da hell?

What is happening to human conscience?as i'm typing this with tears
,whosoever that did this evil to this little girl will suffer more pains than the one she is going through.
Nigerians have no conscience. If yoh still live there, please get out of that place.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by introvertedsoul: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why Yoruba people dey always do this thing self?
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Freeman59: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

I weep anytime I read stories of abuse.

it is so heartbreaking to think that a human can inflict such pains on an helpless child.

Adults who are suppose to protect children end up hurting them and causing them so much pain

This is bad, ppl are wicked.

But did you really weep? Say the truth
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Carter4luv(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dss go for dat animal who did dis to dis young lady. Day time witch flying around looking for who to devour. Dss oya find dat person
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Daniealah(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2017
this is too bad.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by donqx: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2017
sad
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by shadyberry(f): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2017
why na? people are just wicked...
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by dukeprince50: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
rossyc:
The idiot should be given the same treatment, didn't she do the worse when she was a kid?
thank God you said "she" I just knew it will be handwork of a woman, some women are born with some sort of wickedness.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2017
many people are guilty of this especially women. from verbal abuse to physical abuse.
it is difficult to tolerate them yet can tolerate others. They appear to the world as angels but inward , they are devil's incarnates.
repent if you are one of them
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
hmmmm, some people are just very wicked.
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by governor2022(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2017
prewtyjulie:

you go pass my power
how did you know you have not even met me before and you already judging me
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by Officer101(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is unfait
Re: Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos by MONITZ: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Can that useless mofo do same to her child,it pains me whenever I see kids maltreated...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces / Baby Found Abandoned In Church Bathroom (photos) / Man Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo Cries As He Is Taken To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.