Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. (18094 Views)

South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys / Popular South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks / Popular South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Shows Off His 91-year-old Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by MrRichy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
maestrojohn:

so you don't know trevor.. that guy is more talented and popular than basket

No.. I don't know him...

he might be talented, but definitely not as popular as basket mouth
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
freeborn76:
This is fake! Nigerian comedians aren't funny. South Africans have the best comedians on the continent. Which Nigerian comedian measures up to Trevor Noah or even Thomas Gumede?
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
freeborn76:
This is fake! Nigerian comedians aren't funny. South Africans have the best comedians on the continent. Which Nigerian comedian measures up to Trevor Noah or even Thomas Gumede?
Trevor noah is the best on the continent

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrRichy:

I don't even know the names of the people you just listed....

but almost everyone in the African continent knows Basketmouth
Trevor Noah is far better than basket mouth, please you youtube

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by freeborn76(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Customer80:
Trevor noah is the best on the continent

Thank you Jare
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nbote:

Trevor Noah is totally overated jare. Or is it becos he now presents d Daily show? I've actually watched a couple of d show and trust me he's nothing like d previous host
how is trevor over rated? the guy is a legend

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
freeborn76:

Thank you Jare
some of them are not informed, they just limited to bovi, arole etc
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by mcyemite(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
I think basket mouth is gradually becoming alli baba(not a compliment),in the sense that he no longer features in kinda of gig we his low class fans(abi u get money buy #10,000 ticket for 2hrs show?...abegi)get to see him and we are the real fans we the street fans are real loyal fans,...most of us just know alli baba to be a legendary comedian(we all know that to be industry respect)Kenny black of yesterday funny pass am if u like kill yaself..........basket mouth too much love for you..
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by MrRichy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Customer80:
Trevor Noah is far better than basket mouth, please you youtube

if he's better, why didn't he win the award ??

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Nbote(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Customer80:
how is trevor over rated? the guy is a legend

No doubt he is in his own rights but he's actually overated.. Basketmouth is Legendary. I guess it all boils down to personal preference
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by pweshdodo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
congrats basketmouth but this guy is not handsome o
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrRichy:

if he's better, why didn't he win the award ??
Lol he has conquered Africa and now host daily show in US

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nbote:

No doubt he is in his own rights but he's actually overated.. Basketmouth is Legendary. I guess it all boils down to personal preference
basket even confirmed the guy to be better than him, that was the day i paid attention to him
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by MrRichy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Customer80:
Lol he has conquered Africa and now host daily show in US

I heard the show is usually dry
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by KingSango(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yes Pan African is a joke. grin Nothing ever accomplished and the way to famous among them is to be a Freemason. And it has the free in it but nothing free that comes with a deadly bloodoath.
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Funniest African for me is Trevor Noah,that guy is very hilarious

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by AAinEqGuinea: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrRichy:

you heard his jokes are dry, but your first sentence was that you never heard of him

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrRichy:

you heard his jokes are dry, but your first sentence was that you never heard of him.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by MrRichy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Customer80:
you heard his jokes are dry, but your first sentence was that you never heard of him.

A Nairalander above (Nbote) said it
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by ugonnachimezie54(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Chukazu: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
freeborn76:

South African jokes are related to their settings and lifestyles ,the same for Nigeria

an average Nigerian would find Trevor Noah not funny
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
beautiful232:
congratulations dear,you worked for it..
more grace

Any man that marries u is lucky.
Eating ur ass everyday..
Can serve BreakDinnerLunch
tongue
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by AAinEqGuinea: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
ugonnachimezie54:
DOPE FREESTYLES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52bPsl6eaao

8.5/10

7.5/10

Not bad at all.

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by freeborn76(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chukazu:

South African jokes are related to their settings and lifestyles ,the same for Nigeria

an average Nigerian would find Trevor Noah not funny

Doesn't an average Nigerian find Kevin Hart funny? Humour is universal; Trevor Noah is universally funny, Basketmouth is not.

By the way, I am Nigerian o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by beautiful232(f): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Assman:

Any man that marries u is lucky. Eating ur ass everyday.. Can serve BreakDinnerLunch tongue

assman,what do you want undecided
Assman:

Any man that marries u is lucky. Eating ur ass everyday.. Can serve BreakDinnerLunch tongue

assman,what do you want
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Chukazu: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
freeborn76:

Doesn't an average Nigerian find Kevin Hart funny? Humour is universal; Trevor Noah is universally funny, Basketmouth is not.

Kevin whoundecided

most of the things he says are not related to Nigeria situation so I don't find everything funny ,so jokes are not universal but relative

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Customer80: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrRichy:

A Nairalander above (Nbote) said it
youtube is within reach
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
beautiful232:

assman,what do you want undecided
assman,what do you want

Fine gal..
Everything about u is 10/10.

I hope u ar among d contestant of mis NL undecided
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by Phi001(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
freeborn76:

Kevin Hart is kinda like AY...has a bit of comedy in him, not as funny as popular comedians, full time businessman...the only non-Nigerian comedians I rate very high are Chris Rock and prime Bill Burr

But then I haven't watched any of Chappele's Stand Ups
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by beautiful232(f): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Assman:

Fine gal.. Everything about u is 10/10.

I hope u ar among d contestant of mis NL undecided

I can't waste my time with that nau..haba
Re: Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. by yellow237(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
maestrojohn:

so you don't know trevor.. that guy is more talented and popular than basket
taaah gbenue shoun jare who is Trevor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Kunle Afod Celebrates 44th Birthday Today [PICS] / Laide Bakare Launches Simline International Records Label, Joins Music Industry / Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.