Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame (7474 Views)

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 1:22am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
question what was written several years before my great grand mother was even born? Question it how? I'm not wiser than God
Am God

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I'm a christian but you cannot emotionally manipulate me into being an atheist. I know Jesus is real ,I believe in him and he has never disappointed me cheesy

I may not have all the Bible stories all figured out but he has answered my own life questions.meanwhile Jesus is the only light, the truth and the life cheesy
Lol bro..am not trying to manipulate you. Am merely revealing a truth which you were blind to see & adamant+afraid to accept.
How did you become a Christian in the first place? Parents indoctrination & societal influence? Do you even study the supposed word of God or do you just swallow the part your preacher taught you line, hook & sinker and ignore the rest?
An advice: If you wanna know more about the God character, study the bible objectively. Don't be a sunday sunday christian.

Besides, how did you know Jesus is real??
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2017
dblackninja:

Lol bro..am not trying to manipulate you. Am merely revealing a truth which you were blind to see & adamant+afraid to accept.
How did you become a Christian in the first place? Parents indoctrination & societal influence? Do you even study the supposed word of God or do you just swallow the part your preacher taught you line, hook & sinker and ignore the rest?
An advice: If you wanna know more about the God character, study the bible objectively. Don't be a sunday sunday christian.

Besides, how did you know Jesus is real??
I became a Christian through parental values .the belief system that is passed from parents to child and then when I was a grown adult capable of knowing my left from right/capable of making my own personal decisions,I saw that God was real PERSONALLY not because of what parents taught me but what I saw worked for me e.g praying and getting answers to my prayers

Though I can't really blame you for your decision to be an atheist, its not particularly your fault its the business men camouflaging as pastors, abusing and bastardizing what Christianity is and should really be. Reducing it to a commercial or comedy show as if going to church is for entertainment, socialization, getting a job,contract, wife,husband,children etc and not to worship God

I'm sure if those clowns and jesters parading as pastors had not made Christianity look like a joke we won't even be having this conversation in the first place. You'll know God is as real as the air you breathe and he is still changing and transforming lives

The difference between Christian values is that it welcomes you to God's fold willingly ,peacefully and lives a life of Godly example without being forceful,intrusive or invading the space and boundaries of others but the business men impersonating as pastors use fear tactics, tricks of syphoning money and entertaining ploys aka magic disguised as miracles to draw people for personal aggrandizement and ego
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2017
segunojo866:
in Jesus name Christians are so pathetic. Still praying to a dead Jewish man that promise them he is coming back for over 2,000years grin
God doesn't lie.he is definetly coming back again. He came in as a lamb but this time he is coming back to take his sheep like the Lion of the tribe of Judah

The thing with God is he gave us freewill and the power of choice to make our personal decisions so that we will be 100% responsibile for our decisions and not blame God for whatever happens to us.hence we will all have consequences of our choices whether or not we worship God smiley
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 7:33am On Sep 16, 2017
segunojo866:
Nobody is forcing you to be an atheist. Stop hyping that Jewish carpenter that died over 2,000years ago
he is a son of a carpenter in the human flesh but he is actually the lion of the tribe of Judah who came to take away the sin of mankind
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2017
segunojo866:
Atheism can never be forced on anyone unlike Christainity. Atheism is a personal decision. 99percent Nigeria atheist are from a Christian home so it's obvious that their decision to become an atheist is as a result of critical and rational reasoning. The atheist voice
I almost became an atheist when each time I want to question what my pastor says about the Bible he shouts me down or criticizes me for being an "I too know". Even when I asked my parents they did the same thing by shouting me down with you don't know better than God.I became internally frustrated after people around me tried to quell my curiosity and research about God but guess what when I read the Bible it said nothing can take away the love of God in me.neither persecution, storm or hunger. So if God can love me unconditionally why can't I love God

If I decide to react based on the way Nigerian Christians are going by their lifestyle of forcefully imposing their belief system on you,indoctrinations and brainwashing including heresies and dogmas, I'll have become an unapologetic atheist but God has been good to me,he hasn't forsaken me hence I cannot let the ignorance and " unreasonableness or superstious folks " change or alter the love I have for God because at the end of the day its a personal race for me.it's not what the pastor said or what the Christian leader did
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I almost became an atheist when each time I want to question what my pastor says about the Bible he shouts me down or criticizes me for being an "I too know". Even when I asked my parents they did the same thing by shouting me down with you don't know better than God.I became internally frustrated after people around me tried to quell my curiosity and research about God but guess what when I read the Bible it said nothing can take away the love of God in me.neither persecution, storm or hunger. So if God can love me unconditionally why can't I love God

If I decide to react based on the way Nigerian Christians are going by their lifestyle of forcefully imposing their belief system on you,indoctrinations and brainwashing including heresies and dogmas, I'll have become an unapologetic atheist but God has been good to me,he hasn't forsaken me hence I cannot let the ignorance and " unreasonableness or superstious folks " change or alter the love I have for God because at the end of the day its a personal race for me.it's not what the pastor said or what the Christian leader did
Note this in your head. Atheists are not looking for people. Atheism cannot be forced into others. Atheists are genius that has critically examine basic facts before coming to conclusion that God don't exist. I don't think have seen an atheist that is not fully oriented with the Bible. Like me i was once a Christian like you. I prayed, speaking in tongues and even minister deliverance to other people but all this stuff i did was brainwatching innocent people. I have finished reading the Christian Bible and the Quran no wisdom of man can make me believe in a Jewish carpenter
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
he is a son of a carpenter in the human flesh but he is actually the lion of the tribe of Judah who came to take away the sin of mankind
this is what your teachers taught you?
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by segunojo866: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
God doesn't lie.he is definetly coming back again. He came in as a lamb but this time he is coming back to take his sheep like the Lion of the tribe of Judah

The thing with God is he gave us freewill and the power of choice to make our personal decisions so that we will be 100% responsibile for our decisions and not blame God for whatever happens to us.hence we will all have consequences of our choices whether or not we worship God smiley
let me ask you a simple question. How old is the earth 4.6billion years like scientist discovered or less than 10,000years like your Bible teaches? The oldest human remains is over 300,000years old so explain to me while is your Bible less than 10,000years?
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by frank317: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I became a Christian through parental values .the belief system that is passed from parents to child and then when I was a grown adult capable of knowing my left from right/capable of making my own personal decisions,I saw that God was real PERSONALLY not because of what parents taught me but what I saw worked for me e.g praying and getting answers to my prayers
How exactly did u see God work for you? How did u pray and get answer? Is it how I got my present good job without praying? Or is it how Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire without praying to your God? How exactly did God answer your prayer?

Though I can't really blame you for your decision to be an atheist, its not particularly your fault its the business men camouflaging as pastors, abusing and bastardizing what Christianity is and should really be. Reducing it to a commercial or comedy show as if going to church is for entertainment, socialization, getting a job,contract, wife,husband,children etc and not to worship God
Ya it is confusing isn't it? Even the holy spirit lost control of his job. Perhaps camouflaging pastors are basterdazin Christianity just the way the Bible writers basterdized the story of Cain getting his wife. Why don't we all just follow any man of God the way we accept the Cain story.. afterall we will get answers to confusing issues from God when we get to hevean.

I'm sure if those clowns and jesters parading as pastors had not made Christianity look like a joke we won't even be having this conversation in the first place. You'll know God is as real as the air you breathe and he is still changing and transforming lives
But u are also making Christianity look like a joke already...how can u accept Cain getting a wife from God knows where only to wait until u die before u reason if it makes sense. Why wait till u die to ask God? I thought u pray and he answers u.. why not pray and ask him to tell u where Cain got his wife. If u can't ask him now why ask him after death? I think u are a huge joke.

The difference between Christian values is that it welcomes you to God's fold willingly ,peacefully and lives a life of Godly example without being forceful,intrusive or invading the space and boundaries of others but the business men impersonating as pastors use fear tactics, tricks of syphoning money and entertaining ploys aka magic disguised as miracles to draw people for personal aggrandizement and ego
When ur God was asking men with human needs to collect tithe on his behalf,what was he expecting them to do with the money? Throw it up to heaven for him to catch?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2017
frank317:

How exactly did u see God work for you? How did u pray and get answer? Is it how I got my present good job without praying? Or is it how Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire without praying to your God? How exactly did God answer your prayer?

Ya it is confusing isn't it? Even the holy spirit lost control of his job. Perhaps camouflaging pastors are basterdazin Christianity just the way the Bible writers basterdized the story of Cain getting his wife. Why don't we all just follow any man of God the way we accept the Cain story.. afterall we will get answers to confusing issues from God when we get to hevean.

But u are also making Christianity look like a joke already...how can u accept Cain getting a wife from God knows where only to wait until u die before u reason if it makes sense. Why wait till u die to ask God? I thought u pray and he answers u.. why not pray and ask him to tell u where Cain got his wife. If u can't ask him now why ask him after death? I think u are a huge joke.

When ur God was asking men with human needs to collect tithe on his behalf,what was he expecting them to do with the money? Throw it up to heaven for him to catch?
yes the Bible says whatever we ask in God's name he'll give it unto us.yes I can ask God to tell me who Cains wife was and the omnipotent God who sees all things and knows all things will reveal them unto me but for now my own life issues are a major priority to me now

Secondly the tithe money was not meant for personal enrichment it was meant for fulfilling the work of God on earth through evangelism,maintenance of church bus and equipments used in winning souls to Christ,charity works for God like paying hospital bills of the critically sick ,scholarships for the children of God who cannot afford to go to school, feeding and empowering the widows, helping the abled bodied men and women in church get a job so that they too can be empowered to do great things for God,sponsoring the trips of envangelists for crusades,feeding and hotel bills.that's what the tithe is actually meant for and not for other things
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dalaman: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2017
frank317:

This is exactly the reason why I keep saying christians KNOW that they are telling lies when ever they claim to communicate with their imaginary God. How can you claim to communicate with God and yet be unable to know things about creation and history when you can easily talk to God and let him tell you the answer. Why wait tl you die when you can easily ask God and he'll tell you. This act clearly shows that they do not really give muh thought to their mythology and fictional beliefs.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dalaman: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
yes the Bible says whatever we ask in God's name he'll give it unto us.yes I can ask God to tell me who Cains wife was and the omnipotent God who sees all things and knows all things will reveal them unto me but for now my own life issues are a major priority to me now

Secondly the tithe money was not meant for personal enrichment it was meant for fulfilling the work of God on earth through evangelism,maintenance of church bus and equipments used in winning souls to Christ,charity works for God like paying hospital bills of the critically sick ,scholarships for the children of God who cannot afford to go to school, feeding and empowering the widows, helping the abled bodied men and women in church get a job so that they too can be empowered to do great things for God,sponsoring the trips of envangelists for crusades,feeding and hotel bills.that's what the tithe is actually meant for and not for other things

Ask God to tell you where Cain got his wife from. And stop dancing around.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2017
@ mrwonlasewonie
Frank317 has said my mind...do well to continue from there.. Care to elaborate how you know God answered your prayers?

The difference between Christian values is that it welcomes you to God's fold willingly ,peacefully and lives a life of Godly example without being forceful,intrusive or invading the space and boundaries of others
Like we have agreed, you don't know the bible, which is the center of Christianity..because if you have read it, you will see the falsity in your statement.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
dalaman:

Ask God to tell you where Cain got his wife from. And stop dancing around.
lol.we all have access and the free privilege to communicate with God through prayer,if you really want to know you can get on your knees and ask God to reveal the answer to you sir
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2017
dblackninja:
@ mrwonlasewonie
Frank317 has said my mind...do well to continue from there.. Care to elaborate how you know God answered your prayers?

Like we have agreed, you don't know the bible, which is the center of Christianity..because if you have read it, you will see the falsity in your statement.
I prayed for an affordable house within a particular price range and not far from my work place and a peaceful place,God answered me supernaturally way more than I expected.I got the house even cheaper and more spacious

I asked God that I wanted to finish a particular program I was doing in school within a particular period of time and I am testifying to the glory of God he answered my prayer.I prayed that as I finish school I don't want to loiter the streets looking for job that immediately I finish the hob should come and it came exactly the way I prayed it

I dealt with a life threatening disease for 11 years and God destroyed that disease in my life

If I continue elaborating on numerous ways God has answered me I will type for a long time and wouldn't do other things
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I prayed for an affordable house within a particular price range and not far from my work place and a peaceful place,God answered me supernaturally way more than I expected. I got the house even cheaper and more spacious
Okay, let's say you're telling the truth in all these...
Now if you didn't pray, would you have bought the house? Did everybody that bought a house pray before they were able to afford it?
Okay, you got your own even cheaper than what you asked for, why didn't your god give you a free house?? I mean, since he can do all things, I expected him to miraculously construct one for you. Where did you even get the money used to purchase the house? Did it fall from heaven?
How can you buy a house like normal people do and term it God's handwork? undecided

I asked God that I wanted to finish a particular program I was doing in school within a particular period of time and I am testifying to the glory of God he answered my prayer.I prayed that as I finish school I don't want to loiter the streets looking for job that immediately I finish the hob should come and it came exactly the way I prayed it
Come on, you finishing a program like normal people do is now the work of God? If you didn't, I would have called you a lazy & unserious student...Same goes for your job. You're lucky to get one. Many are still praying their hearts out for one, yet they haven't gotten any. Many as well didn't pray for one, yet they have.

I dealt with a life threatening disease for 11 years and God destroyed that disease in my life

If I continue elaborating on numerous ways God has answered me I will type for a long time and wouldn't do other things
11 good years shocked God didn't heal you despite all your prayers for that 11 yrs and now that you are healed (of course by modern medicine) you're now thanking him? Come on this is sheer madness undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2017
dblackninja:

Okay, let's say you're telling the truth in all these...
Now if you didn't pray, would you have bought the house? Did everybody that bought a house pray before they were able to afford it?
Okay, you got your own even cheaper than what you asked for, why didn't your god give you a free house?? I mean, since he can do all things, I expected him to miraculously construct one for you. Where did you even get the money used to purchase the house? Did it fall from heaven?
How can you buy a house like normal people do and term it God's handwork? undecided

Come on, you finishing a program like normal people do is now the work of God? If you didn't, I would have called you a lazy & unserious student...Same goes for your job. You're lucky to get one. Many are still praying their hearts out for one, yet they haven't gotten any. Many as well didn't pray for one, yet they have.

11 good years shocked God didn't heal you despite all your prayers for that 11 yrs and now that you are healed (of course by modern medicine) you're now thanking him? Come on this is cheer madness undecided
I asked God to give me an affordable house. It was what I asked God for that he gave me.asking God for free house will be praying amiss or tempting the Lord my God.meanwhile you're saying medicine healed me? Who gave me the money to be able to afford the drugs-God

There are some people who have been swallowing drugs for years and the drug didn't work for them.they died in the process and you're saying its medicine that healed me? My dear God made the drug effective for me to cure the illness
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I asked God to give me an affordable house. It was what I asked God for that he gave me.asking God for free house will be praying amiss or tempting the Lord my God.
You said God even gave you a house cheaper than what you asked for & I wonder, why cheaper, why not free... Praying amiss? People of Israel asked for food & God literally sent them food from heaven and not money. Why can't he do that for you?

meanwhile you're saying medicine healed me? Who gave me the money to be able to afford the drugs-God

There are some people who have been swallowing drugs for years and the drug didn't work for them.they died in the process and you're saying its medicine that healed me? My dear God made the drug effective for me to cure the illness

Money again? Why money? & How exactly did he gave you the money? He made it rain down from heaven or packaged it in a sack & sent one of his angels to deliver it?
Also why couldn't he do anything for 11 years despite your prayers and why drugs? He cured the leper, healed the lame & the blind & even raised someone from death without drugs, couldn't he do so in your case?
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
dblackninja:

You said God even gave you a house cheaper than what you asked for & I wonder, why cheaper, why not free... Praying amiss? People of Israel asked for food & God literally sent them food from heaven and not money. Why can't he do that for you?

Money again? Why money? & How exactly did he gave you the money? He made it rain down from heaven or packaged it in a sack & sent one of his angels to deliver it?
Also why couldn't he do anything for 11 years despite your prayers and why drugs? He cured the leper, healed the lame & the blind & even raised someone from death without drugs, couldn't he do so in your case?
God sometimes delays our prayers to test our faith in him.he did that to job when he was ill and broke,he did that to Sarah and Abraham who didn't have children till their 90s
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
God sometimes delays our prayers to test our faith in him.he did that to job when he was ill and broke,he did that to Sarah and Abraham who didn't have children till their 90s
Job's ordeal was orchestrated by God from the start. He was playing chess over an innocent man's life with his favorite son, Satan. In fact, the bible made it clear that every bad thing that ever happened was God's doing for his twisted purpose (not minding the fact that he's toying with people's lives). To cap it all, he boasted of being the creator of evil in the bible.

Let me not ask you whether God authored your 11 years sickness & for what purpose...Let me ask why the facts show that modern day medicine successfully cured your sickness and not your 11 fvcking yrs of prayer undecided Why didn't he miraculously cure you like he does in the bible?

Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dalaman: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
lol.we all have access and the free privilege to communicate with God through prayer,if you really want to know you can get on your knees and ask God to reveal the answer to you sir

God is imaginary that's why you can't ask him. If he's real you would have asked him.and told us,
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
dalaman:

God is imaginary that's why you can't ask him. If he's real you would have asked him.and told us,
lol.smh.you Will soon find out
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
dblackninja:

Job's ordeal was orchestrated by God from the start. He was playing chess over an innocent man's life with his favorite son, Satan. In fact, the bible made it clear that every bad thing that ever happened was God's doing for his twisted purpose (not minding the fact that he's toying with people's lives). To cap it all, he boasted of being the creator of evil in the bible.

Let me not ask you whether God authored your 11 years sickness & for what purpose...Let me ask why the facts show that modern day medicine successfully cured your sickness and not your 11 fvcking yrs of prayer undecided Why didn't he miraculously cure you like he does in the bible?
smh may God open your eyes before it's too late
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by frank317: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
I asked God to give me an affordable house. It was what I asked God for that he gave me.asking God for free house will be praying amiss or tempting the Lord my God.meanwhile you're saying medicine healed me? Who gave me the money to be able to afford the drugs-God
So that's how God answered ur prayer. People get what they work hard for in life. People who don't pray to your God have gotten far better, even built their own houses without asking Ur God of anything.
U are busy asking God for a house to rent when he can give u more. Don't u want to have ur own house?
Pray to ur God for better things.dont ask him petty thins anyone can work hard for.
There are helpless kids suffering from disease, hunger, violence.. u don't feel the need to ask God to help them instantly? Early this year I rented a cool house with out praying to any God.
God did not get u any house, u desired it and worked towards it.

Ya right... What of Christians who prayed for God to heal them but died or are still sick? Ur God didn't make the drugs effective?
Why did God need the drug to heal u? Is he not capable of healing u without the help of a drug?
Are u saying u purposely took an ineffective drug knowing ur God will make it effective in ur system. Why didn't u swallow sand and allow ur to make it effectively?
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
frank317:

So that's how God answered ur prayer. People get what they work hard for in life. People who don't pray to your God have gotten far better, even built their own houses without asking Ur God of anything.
U are busy asking God for a house to rent when he can give u more. Don't u want to have ur own house?
Pray to ur God for better things.dont ask him petty thins anyone can work hard for.
There are helpless kids suffering from disease, hunger, violence.. u don't feel the need to ask God to help them instantly? Early this year I rented a cool house with out praying to any God.
God did not get u any house, u desired it and worked towards it.

Ya right... What of Christians who prayed for God to heal them but died or are still sick? Ur God didn't make the drugs effective?
Why did God need the drug to heal u? Is he not capable of healing u without the help of a drug?
Are u saying u purposely took an ineffective drug knowing ur God will make it effective in ur system. Why didn't u swallow sand and allow ur to make it effectively?
because God respects days of little beginnings and those Christians who died in a particular sickness, God knew that their time was up.the assignment God sent them to achieve in the world has been completely and satisfactorily accomplished hence he allowed them to die so they'll go to a place of eternal rest and peace where there is no wickedness, chaos sickness and disease
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dblackninja: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
smh may God open your eyes before it's too late
Lol...I have been waiting to see this comment for a long time now but you stubbornly decided to held on longer & adamantly refused to accept the bare truth in your face.
Now, I will leave you with a piece of advice.. I know, you have seen some of the inconsistencies in the supposed infallible word of God but you haven't accepted them yet because you were treated with disdain by your pastor, parents and peers when you brought it to their attention. Now because of the fear of ridicule, you just decided to go along the program.
But that's not a wise step to take. You can never be happy with yourself if you live in falsehood. Break the chain & be free. With an objective mind, you will see the bible for what it is & even understand it better.

So long brother..
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dalaman: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
lol.smh.you Will soon find out

How can I find out about something that is already known? God is imaginary.
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by frank317: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
because God respects days of little beginnings and those Christians who died in a particular sickness, God knew that their time was up.the assignment God sent them to achieve in the world has been completely and satisfactorily accomplished hence he allowed them to die so they'll go to a place of eternal rest and peace where there is no wickedness, chaos sickness and disease

Lol...if a Christian dies, his time is up, if a non Christian dies he died because he is evil. Yet people of different believes die at different random ages and times.
So tell me, how exactly do you know whose time is up or not? How do u get feedbacks from your God that their time is up?
Further how do u tell that a pagan who lived 102 years died when his time was not up?
Do u think the time is up for a child who dies at 2 years?
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2017
frank317:

Lol...if a Christian dies, his time is up, if a non Christian dies he died because he is evil. Yet people of different believes die at different random ages and times.
So tell me, how exactly do you know whose time is up or not? How do u get feedbacks from your God that their time is up?
Further how do u tell that a pagan who lived 102 years died when his time was not up?
Do u think the time is up for a child who dies at 2 years?
God usually gives non Christians a long rope and exercises enormous and extraordinary patience with them by giving them long years maybe they'll repent and change their ways.as for little kids that died,God knows best.but a lot of time its usually because God doesn't want that child to come into that particular family or parents through which he or she was born because he won't be able to fulfill God's Will for his life.nothing just happens without a reason or without God being aware. There are always reasons
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by mrwonlasewonie: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2017
dalaman:

How can I find out about something that is already known? God is imaginary.
there is a song that I sing a lot

"For I know my Redeemer lives,let all creation testify let this life within me cry that I know my Redeemer lives to take away my shame,he lives forever I'll proclaim"

That song is real
Re: A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame by dalaman: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
there is a song that I sing a lot

"For I know my Redeemer lives,let all creation testify let this life within me cry that I know my Redeemer lives to take away my shame,he lives forever I'll proclaim"

That song is real

If your redeemer lives then tell him to tell you where Cain got his wife. It's very simple.

By the way shouting that something is real doesn't make it real no matter how much you shout and proclaim it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.