Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (55851 Views)

Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth / Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling / Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by SirLakes: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Brown Teeth yet he is more popular than this White Teeth Doctor...
Brown Teeth yet he is by far richer than this white Teeth Doctor
Brown Teeth yet his name is on most Influential Nigerian Youths

God pls give me brown teeth
Hehehe
Brown teeth fall on you.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by AAinEqGuinea: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin hater misses nothing
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by EzeeYFB(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
What height of savagery is this na Wetin phyno do u Dis guy
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Chukazu: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
he is looking for job.
brown teeth is actually the most healthy teeth and teeth whitening can be risky
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Narldon:

Nebeokike

Typical IGBO Man

Marketing Strategy

I dnt think i'm gonna see prettier than thou!!.....

U 'RE DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!!
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Deo1986(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is the reason why wealthy Nigerians go abroad for medical care. How can a proffessional go public with someone health status? If there is a law against what he did Phyno should sue him and demand compensations.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by ugonnachimezie54(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
naijainform:
A Nigerian Dentist identified as Nebeokike Sunday on Facebook, has advised Nigerian Singer and Rapper, Phyno to whiten his teeth.

The Dentist shared pictures of Phyno’s “brown teeth”on his Facebook, and urged the singer to go for S&P and also whiten his teeth with Sodium Perborate.

Sunday says he doesn’t mean this as an insult, but an observation, and being the expert that he his, He just had to point it out.

His Facebook post reads..

“Ok, and I have to say this. This guy needs S&P and probably go for whitening with sodium perborate. Yes everyone mustn’t have white teeth, but as a celebrity, he needs one! No insult is meant here. just an observation. And its my profession. Bloggers, goan tell him…..”

http://naijainform.com/nigerian-dentist-shares-photos-phyno-brown-teeth-facebook-advices-phyno-whiten-teeth/

isn't this guy bound by doctor patient secrecy? Except of course he's an attention-craving fool who's neither a doctor but just another hungry blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by stasius: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
WELL I DON'T THINK THE GUY IS A DOCTOR LET ALONE A DENTIST.

NO SANE DOCTOR WILL DISPLAY THIS SHEER IGNORANCE OF THE OATH HE SWORE.

WELL OGA "DENTIST" BE READY TO SHINE YOUR 32 WHEN THE MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNCIL OF NIGERIA CALLS YOU TO TRIBUNAL OR REVOKE YOUR LICENSE.

DAALU!

2 Likes

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by chuksvee(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
don't blame him .. beefing phyno now is easiest way to get attention and probably become a celebrity. look what it did hushpuppy
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
He is a Dental Student
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by agwaisrael(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:
Three topics with the same name and the one with zero comments makes FP?

Wehdone to the mods
GOD Can take you from nothing to something just like that
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by slayking(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Can this drug be gotten over the shelf @ sheblayze
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by 2shure: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
In rick ross voice.
Everything abt me xpensive.
Fresh in ma white teeth.
Air force Nike's.

In 2chainz voice.
Blue cheese in my off whites.
Ive been drinking codeine all night.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by CzarChris(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
This guy is is a complete idiotic moronic foolish f00l. A hungry mofo looking for cheap publicity. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by mostcerebral: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
I still wonder why a dentist should have a stethoscope around he neck. Does he auscultate the teeth or wat

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
safarigirl:
Three topics with the same name and the one with zero comments makes FP?

Wehdone to the mods

Don't mind them. I opened a thread a full hour before someone else and that persons thread hit front page. Mine is rotting somewhere in the bowels of nairaland.

God pass them
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
How rude can one insignificant pleb get?!?!?

No jeweller has come to advise this half-wit on the gold-colored abomination he is wearing on his wrist. undecided

No clothier offered unsolicited and redundant comments on his ugly brown blouse.

Why would you decide to embarrass someone simply because you have 30mb on your phone. Can you say this shìt to Phyno man to man without bottle landing on your bent head?! angry

Smfh! There are better ways to pass across professional advice. And since you are going about it the wrong way, you are obviously and will always be the wrong person to pass across the message. Cristiano Ronaldo of dentistry never talk, na Seyi Olofinjana dey give advice. Shiorr! sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by AnnyDaniel(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dentist show us yours too.......

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Carter4luv(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ur advise is cool Mr dentist, but passing it in a wrong way. Get sense dentist.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Carter4luv(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Now I know the reason why Nigerians travel abroad for treatment. Cux naija doctors can talk, in few minutes the world will know what ure suffering from.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by enemyofprogress: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wetin be him for him teeth matter?babes are not complaining at least I'm sure of ajepako
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Stylz69(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
What's the stethoscope for? To check the heartbeat of the enamel?
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
UPDATE:THE DUDE IS NOT A DENTIST IR A DENTAL STUDENT,HE IS A DENTAL TECHNICIAN
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stylz69:
What's the stethoscope for? To check the heartbeat of the enamel?

A stethoscope is a very handy instrument and has many more uses than just listening to the heartbeat.
During any dental procedure there is a chance of the patient aspirating something from his mouth into the airway. A stethoscope is used to diagnose and evaluate such situatuons.
Hence, a dentist must carry a stethoscope with him at all times.

Dentists do use stethoscopes for checking the BP before a dental procedure. They should also use them to check for any abnormal heart sounds or lung infections before starting any surgical dental treatment
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
mostcerebral:
I still wonder why a dentist should have a stethoscope around he neck. Does he auscultate the teeth or wat
A stethoscope is a very handy instrument and has many more uses than just listening to the heartbeat.
During any dental procedure there is a chance of the patient aspirating something from his mouth into the airway. A stethoscope is used to diagnose and evaluate such situatuons.
Hence, a dentist must carry a stethoscope with him at all times.

Dentists do use stethoscopes for checking the BP before a dental procedure. They should also use them to check for any abnormal heart sounds or lung infections before starting any surgical dental treatment
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by khalynwoke: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Please this guy is NOT A DENTIST. He is a Dental technician in training, of course everybody de hang stethoscope for neck these days. Obviously a student of school of dental technology trans ekulu Enugu. This post is wrong and against the ethics of the medical profession and no trained Dentist would put up such.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nov6(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Mumu dentist wey dey fond fame.
A dentist advising for teeth whitening is a shame to the profession..
In the long run, teeth whitenning bleaches and damages the enamel and leave the teeth open to any bacteria or plaque to Mayweather all your teeths from your mouth.

Now our days na so every tom dick and harry dey find social media fame.

Phyno makes me wana learn Igbo, i will destroy any1 dat tries to destroy him. #ihotago ?

awotagom
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Donpenny(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
this is unethical and it is against the ethics of the Nigeria Medical and Dental association. As a professional your observation should have been kept confidential. unprofessional dentist
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by KingDonaz(m): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2017
naijainform:
A Nigerian Dentist identified as Nebeokike Sunday on Facebook, has advised Nigerian Singer and Rapper, Phyno to whiten his teeth.

The Dentist shared pictures of Phyno’s “brown teeth”on his Facebook, and urged the singer to go for S&P and also whiten his teeth with Sodium Perborate.

Sunday says he doesn’t mean this as an insult, but an observation, and being the expert that he his, He just had to point it out.

His Facebook post reads..

“Ok, and I have to say this. This guy needs S&P and probably go for whitening with sodium perborate. Yes everyone mustn’t have white teeth, but as a celebrity, he needs one! No insult is meant here. just an observation. And its my profession. Bloggers, goan tell him…..”

http://naijainform.com/nigerian-dentist-shares-photos-phyno-brown-teeth-facebook-advices-phyno-whiten-teeth/

WHO YOU EPP-who u epp
SHOW YOUR TEETH-see the teeth
You DON BRUSH-who be brush.
WEY THE BRUSH
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by datwall: 2:49am On Sep 11, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5944559_nigeriamapm_gif5b95b9e7653cc4679b3e3a395d6d9fe2

Nigeria nation cup league results week 5

Mid west vs West Central 6
Northern nigeria 1 vs Central nigeria 3
South west 7 vs sambisa 1 ( far East nigeria)
Lagos 5 vs Abuja 1

Nigeria nation cup league results week 6

South west 3 vs central nigeria 1
Northern nigeria 0 vs mid west 4
Abuja 1 vs sambisa 3 ( far East nigeria)
Lagos 1 vs west central 3
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by awuf2008: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2017
What the dentist guy did is valid..let phyno do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) / Kosoko Hakeem Adeyemi Burial: Adekunle Gold's Father Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.