Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (55841 Views)

Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth / Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling / Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2017
In the US that dentist can be sued and lose his license.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by MrEgghead(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2017
mostcerebral:
I still wonder why a dentist should have a stethoscope around he neck. Does he auscultate the teeth or wat
I still wonder why you're so primitive with the level of Education and civilization we've experienced in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Narldon:

Awwwww kiss

no allow make that foolish dude with the sobriquet "tamethem" deceive u.
You're as ugly as my late grandma's black butt.
The truth is bitter but u have no other choice than to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by donqx: 8:32am On Sep 11, 2017
fcckin coward
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
no allow make that foolish dude with the sobriquet "tamethem" deceive u.
You're as ugly as my late grandma's black butt.
The truth is bitter but u have no other choice than to deal with it.

E pain am.

lol grin
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by shadyberry(f): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Nawooo...people can just be funny. undecided
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
mostcerebral:
I still wonder why a dentist should have a stethoscope around he neck. Does he auscultate the teeth or wat
Do u think that immediately u meet a dentist, he will just go straight to ur teeth without checking vital health information of d patient? Don't u know that a high blood pressure can even trigger death during dental procedure? By checking ur vitals, d dentist can then work in collaboration with ur physician for an optimal health. D dentist may even be d 1st to detect other health problems d patient has and then refer him/her back to his/her physician. For instance, in America, a male patient visited a dentist cos of a serious bleeding gum he was suffering from, after d clinical exam, he suspected diabetes and this patient was healthy apart from d bleeding gum. He referred him to a physician who discovered he is really diabetic after tests done on him. He came back and thanked d dentist for that discovery. Ask questions before commenting foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2017
myking95:
In the US that dentist can be sued and lose his license.
A dental student on this forum said he's a dental student, not a dentist.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2017
mostcerebral:
Also, teeth are not only d human body a dentist treats. D whole mouth, jaws and midfacial region are his areas of focus too.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Stylz69:
What's the stethoscope for? To check the heartbeat of the enamel?
Ignorance is bad. That's why Africa is not developed. If u don't know anything about a profession, ask questions and don't form "i too know". What if d patient is hypertensive, will a dentist just go straight and start working on him/her? How will he know if d patient he wants to administer dental treatment on, is hypertensive if he doesn't check d blood pressure and other vitals? Durimg clinical exam, he has to ask d patient questions about underlying diseases he may be suffering from, d drugs he takes, family history, etc as well as checking d patient's vitals. If there is an underlying systemic disease that may interfere with a dental procedure, he'll then refer him to a physician and then work in collaboration with d physician. If this is not done, it may lead to endangering this patient's overall health.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by okechukwu204671(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Nebeokike Sunday added 2 new photos .

HERE COMES HIS APOLOGY NOTE

Well, I have to apologize, to some who found my post to be provocative, I didnt mean any insult like I said on that post. I nver knew it will go that far, I want to tender my sincere apology to phyno and his fans, am also his fan and wanted the best for him.
Some people said I should have used his DM, we all know that celebrities hardly read or even reply messages..
Some others said its against medical ethics, yes I know, but do you know that dentistry lacks awareness? Especially in this country? People dont kw a lot can be done on their tooth. They only show up when there is severe pain and its swollen.
Some others said tooth whitening is not advisable, whitening is not bad for who ever that can maintan it, mild whitening is good. Besides it brings out your confidence as a public figure.
I still apologize for what it might have caused.
For bloggers who added a lot of spices to my post, I hope you see this one too, but dont add or remove!
Try and Meet a dentist today....
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by nosiri(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2017
doctor no vex who white teeth help? go buy sense
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by topas100(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2017
The dentist's licence shld be revoked
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by nosiri(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2017
doctor no vex who white teeth help? go buy sense
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2017
That guy is not a dentist. He's a dental therapist. I knew it that a dentist wouldn't have said this. I saw his profession on his profile on facebook. Bloggers don't verify information before posting them. HE IS NOT A DENTIST O!

1 Like

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2017

Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mandeyy:
A dental student on this forum said he's a dental student, not a dentist.
Dental technology student
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by mosexcellency(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2017
What's d difference btw his teeth and Phyno's... yeye dey smell
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by Officer101(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2017
What a bad way to pass your message
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by sheblayze(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
slayking:
Can this drug be gotten over the shelf @ sheblayze

Yes, it can. To the best of my knowledge it is not a prescription drug. However, I am not aware of any pharmacy where it is available. You know pharmacies stock based on demand. If you do want it, it is the dentist who has it readily available since he specializes in tooth care. Besides, there are controversies surrounding tooth bleaching agents in terms of their toxicity. Bottom line is: get a dentitst's advise before you do anything extraordinary to your teeth.
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by slayking(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
sheblayze:

Yes, it can. To the best of my knowledge it is not a prescription drug. However, I am not aware of any pharmacy where it is available. You know pharmacies stock based on demand. If you do want it, it is the dentist who has it readily available since he specializes in tooth care. Besides, there are controversies surrounding tooth bleaching agents in terms of their toxicity. Bottom line is: get a dentitst's advise before you do anything extraordinary to your teeth.

Okay thanks, I once tried to get the activated charcoal buy couldn't find in any of the phamacies nearby.

Don't mind me, I just have a thing for sparking white teeth. grin
Re: Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper by sheblayze(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
slayking:

Okay thanks, I once tried to get the activated charcoal buy couldn't find in any of the phamacies nearby.

Don't mind me, I just have a thing for sparking white teeth. grin

Hahaha... Me too. I know you can get activated charcoal. Check the big pharmacies, like healthplus and the likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) / Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.