₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,882,468 members, 3,806,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 September 2017 at 10:25 PM

No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (26416 Views)

CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu / Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka by belindar: 3:03pm On Sep 13
AFONJACOW:
I rather die while struggling than to die like a coward in my sleep, commit suicide like Awolowo with rat poison or silence by Hausa/Fulani foot soldiers , Ojukwu was a super hero who took just one look at Nigeria and discovered that it will never work. He used diplomacy, no way, he stood up and fought, and it was the same yorubas that stabbed him at the back when he was already decimating the north.
Pray that you can born someone like Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu.
You Yorubas are the only group most pained by Biafra exit, why. What zoo is worse than a country where the ill-educated and mal-informed control the affairs of the well-educated and well-informed, where the non-talented and non-gifted control the affairs of the gifted and talented, the Igbo man is caged in Nigeria and unequally yoked with his neighbours, and desperately needs freedom? if I fall my sons will pick up , stop sounding like a coward

If u fail u fail on your own . I bet u your son will never make the stupid mistake you made by dying foolishly for nasty things.
Re: No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka by belindar: 4:55pm On Sep 14
AFONJACOW:
I rather die while struggling than to die like a coward in my sleep, commit suicide like Awolowo with rat poison or silence by Hausa/Fulani foot soldiers , Ojukwu was a super hero who took just one look at Nigeria and discovered that it will never work. He used diplomacy, no way, he stood up and fought, and it was the same yorubas that stabbed him at the back when he was already decimating the north.
Pray that you can born someone like Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu.
You Yorubas are the only group most pained by Biafra exit, why. What zoo is worse than a country where the ill-educated and mal-informed control the affairs of the well-educated and well-informed, where the non-talented and non-gifted control the affairs of the gifted and talented, the Igbo man is caged in Nigeria and unequally yoked with his neighbours, and desperately needs freedom? if I fall my sons will pick up , stop sounding like a coward

Better Die now make we hear word

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.