Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Do I Get To Kaduna? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Kaduna? (758 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Kaduna? by emmaeko1989: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
hello,i'm to report at the Nigerian Airforce base in kaduna on saturday 16th of september...how do i get there by air...help a brother...preferrable airline...how do i connect a very cheap transport from d airport.
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna? by Blue3k(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol start with location soldier.
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna? by NIGHTFOX: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pick a cab from the airport, tell him airforce base, it less than 15min drive,it should not cost you more than five hundred naira.

And for the airline, check www.wakanow.com am sure you would flight from there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna? by emmaeko1989: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=Blue3k post=60321945]Lol start with location soldier. [travelling from lagos]
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna? by Blue3k(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
emmaeko1989:
travelling from lagos

Take a plane from Lagos to Kaduna. Then get a cab to drive you to base. Avoid Dana I had bad experience with constant delays of flights. Ithe was terrible may Arik or some other carrier.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Become A Flight Attendant But Don't Know How To Go About It. / Pls Help Me Confirm This / Togo Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.