Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (41289 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by sisisioge: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Thank God they aren't cele...na fellow members them woulda been flogging.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by SirLakes: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Wharrr? Fuunke!

Lol
Apostle muz hear of this grin

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Yinkash100(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
STUPIDITY AT ITS PEAK. EVEN D DEVIL IS LAUGHING
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Guilderland1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't just know why, if to say many people mind is like mine no pastor will ever deceive me.
Sometimes I will be watching them like drama.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
mrmrmister:
grin
Ignorance!!!!

Large pile of stark ignorance!
what's the difference between these ones and the ones stoning the devil in mecca

So like devil will be in mecca and be standing there while they stone him

The Bible says for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities and power and spiritual wickedness in high places

How do they know devil has a physical body that can be flogged? He is somewhere busy deceiving, lying and causing mischief whilst these ones are clowning

This is not Godly

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Yinkash100(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
STUPIDITY AT ITS PEAK. EVEN D DEVIL IS LAUGHING
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Opelwonder(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin
grin
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin
hahahahahaha. Laugh won tear my pant. U funny oo
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by pek(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
With that amount of flogging, the devil will be in National Hospital now.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Truefaith: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
That is fake Christianity.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/05/20/is-your-pastor-connected-to-the-jesus-of-the-bible/

These churches are set up by Satan for a purpose.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by kazantip: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
I didn't know the devil has relocated from Mecca to Naija oo... now make una come see wahala
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
SirLakes:

Lol
Apostle muz hear of this grin
You are there bro, grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by tolexy123: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately, they themselves are the devil undecided
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by limitless777(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:
So the devil resides in their church? undecided

SAVAGERY.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
that is enh
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Originalsly: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:
No...they put him out before and he insisted on coming back....... so I heard.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by KingSango(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
lomprico:
Well they beleive in Satan as much as they beleive in Jesus. Both are equal in the eyes of Christians, Satan ruled the world and Jesus heaven, sounds like Satan is in their church.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by perdollar(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
gypsey:
Exactly! the devil doesn't exist. grin
impose ur idea on dem nau. if u can't sue dem bc devil does not exist y den r u concern
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by limitless777(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
dionysus7:
honestly of all religions, christianity is the least logical.
God creates humans that he set up to fail from the get-go. Humans fail, even though god set it up that way intentionally. The first family had two sons, so lineal incest is the only way to populate the world. The people piss off god so much that he drowns them all except for 1 family during the flood, leaving them to populate the entire world again through linear incest.

People still make him angry, so god inseminated his child so she can become pregnant with child. who is also god in flesh. God in the flesh walks around on earth for 33 years, and proclaims himself the son of himself. He then sacrificed himself to himself in order to satisfy himself with his grudge against humans.

God dies, but doesn't die because he is god. I guess its just a weekend trip. God comes back from the dead, walks around and says some sh1t for 40 days or so, until he ascended on the day of ascension to go sit next to his own right hand until the end of time, at which time he'll come back to earth to kill everybody who doesn't believe this story, which he has already chosen those who will believe before man was even created. Also that while he creates mankind in his own image for the purpose of having a relationship with him(narcissism just to be clear)the vast majority of said humans being predestined to eternal torment nonetheless.

Now we have Christians flogging imaginary devil who by the way is god's creation to Bleep sh1t up

Christianity is just flat out stup1d...a person would be a chronic slowpoke to take this story seriously

I'll pretend not to have read what U have written.
it's deep BUT inopportune
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Lugar14(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
This should be moved to joke section

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
perdollar:
impose ur idea on dem nau. if u can't sue dem bc devil does not exist y den r u concern
were did i impose my idea on them? i am not concerned one bit! I was just making a mockery of them grin they are ignorant gullibles.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
religion!
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by LilSmith55(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
The same way Muslim stone Devil
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by roqrules04(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Their mumu never do.

The pastor must be taking 'High Grade' grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Wirelessmic(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
'Operation Flog the Devil' cheesy Devil dat s minding his bizness in one corner I dunno whether d devil s a male or a female self
You really want to know his gender? dunno either but I think the bastard is transgender.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by oluwamaich(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Their Mumu Just Start
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by josielewa(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
exercise is good.....lol
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by willibounce1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
after flogging the devil in the church, they will still go back home to fornicate and sleep with other peoples wives and husband. Instead of them to be flogging themselves.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Bassurge: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Their MUMU never do
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by daddio(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
The pastor himself need flogging. #lobatan

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by OsazeAghedo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=60317561]'Operation Flog the Devil' cheesy Devil dat s minding his bizness in one corner I dunno whether d devil s a male or a fe male self [/quote lol
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by OsazeAghedo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=60317561]'Operation Flog the Devil' cheesy Devil dat s minding his bizness in one corner I dunno whether d devil s a male or a fe male self [/quote lol
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by ettybaba(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
dionysus7:
honestly of all religions, christianity is the least logical.
God creates humans that he set up to fail from the get-go. Humans fail, even though god set it up that way intentionally. The first family had two sons, so lineal incest is the only way to populate the world. The people piss off god so much that he drowns them all except for 1 family during the flood, leaving them to populate the entire world again through linear incest.

People still make him angry, so god inseminated his child so she can become pregnant with child. who is also god in flesh. God in the flesh walks around on earth for 33 years, and proclaims himself the son of himself. He then sacrificed himself to himself in order to satisfy himself with his grudge against humans.

God dies, but doesn't die because he is god. I guess its just a weekend trip. God comes back from the dead, walks around and says some sh1t for 40 days or so, until he ascended on the day of ascension to go sit next to his own right hand until the end of time, at which time he'll come back to earth to kill everybody who doesn't believe this story, which he has already chosen those who will believe before man was even created. Also that while he creates mankind in his own image for the purpose of having a relationship with him(narcissism just to be clear)the vast majority of said humans being predestined to eternal torment nonetheless.

Now we have Christians flogging imaginary devil who by the way is god's creation to Bleep sh1t up

Christianity is just flat out stup1d...a person would be a chronic slowpoke to take this story seriously
May God have mercy on you.
Our level of comprehension is far too low to understand the way of the Almighty God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.