Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (41312 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
dionysus7:

Before i made the conclusion that it is "flat out stup1d", i've studied it, examined it, it failed logical reasoning, you on the other hand have no idea whatsoever about my life, you just made your conclusion. Be that as it may, i reckon you are a christian which is why you seem offended hence i expect nothing less from you, sure of course people of your intellectual capacity don't study anything, ask questions, dont even bother understanding anything before making m0r0nic statements... you were probably born into the religion and blindly been following it without reasoning which unfortunately you are going to pass the stup1d traits to your next generation. Now i took my time to go through your profile and i noticed you somehow look like both the culprit and victim of child molestation so i'm going to make this easy for you to comprehend, think, study, examine before you make conclusions about basically anything.

ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR RANTING?
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Smony: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Una no fit post dat 1 wey moslem carry stone d stone devil fr macca fr many yrrrrrrrsss na dis 1 worry una pass abi.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Carter4luv(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Haha. Which devil. Nothing will ever make me do dis. All dis are fallacy
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
See how my vickyrotex dey serious wasting her time doing this nonsense with them
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Smony:
Una no fit post dat 1 wey moslem carry stone d stone devil fr macca fr many yrrrrrrrsss na dis 1 worry una pass abi.
seun dey fear Muslims nau
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by EjimaQuintana: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
And OP you did not come wit ur koboko niii, na snap u dey d snap.......jst an observation
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by darnley16(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
dionysus7:

Before i made the conclusion that it is "flat out stup1d", i've studied it, examined it, it failed logical reasoning, you on the other hand have no idea whatsoever about my life, you just made your conclusion. Be that as it may, i reckon you are a christian which is why you seem offended hence i expect nothing less from you, sure of course people of your intellectual capacity don't study anything, ask questions, dont even bother understanding anything before making m0r0nic statements... you were probably born into the religion and blindly been following it without reasoning which unfortunately you are going to pass the stup1d traits to your next generation. Now i took my time to go through your profile and i noticed you somehow look like both the culprit and victim of child molestation so i'm going to make this easy for you to comprehend, think, study, examine before you make conclusions about basically anything.
haha, always wondered if there were no other boats in the world during the 'flood'
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by FODA(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin
bro u funy oh,go and wash your mind with hypo,lol.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Papadoh(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2017
lomprico:
So the devil resides in their church? undecided
GBAM!!!
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by KingDonaz(m): 12:19am On Sep 11, 2017
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin

Canes will fly everywhere, Head o, Eyes o...
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2017
tamethem:
Ipob shosh grin
mumu when u go get sense?
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by walezy85: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2017
for our spiritual war fare arent canal but mighty to put down the strong hold of the enemy.spiritual controls the physical,battling wit Satan is beyond physical

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mumu when u go get sense?
When your parents get theirs grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Seriously I just weak
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2017
tamethem:

When your parents get theirs
afonja why did ur wicked parents did this to u?

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by orjaha(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
why flogging devil? once you've seen and know devil, u better take cutlasses and guns to kill the devil finally..

devil hunters

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2017
religion doesn't take anybody to heaven...religion makes people miserable...

Jesus is the only way
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by alaskido(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2017
I have been laughing since I read this post. What the hell is this? Flogging the devil who is invisible? I cant imagine how foolish we can be. That pastor must be high on Oshogbo weed. I think the pastor needs the flogging. What kind of exercise is this one on a Sunday morning when some members have not had breakfast.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Jamorezzi: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Me I still can't see the devil
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
hmmmm, false teaching.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by ApBlaze10: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Madness.... Nothing works out. That is just a jamborine. AT the end they go home and still suffer terrible defeats and torments of the same devil they said they flogged in church. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty to pulling down of strongholds....by the arms of the flesh shall no man prevail...its not by might, not by power but by my Spirit says the Lord.

My advise:
Go and make your life right with God
Repent
Be BORN AGAIN
Live Holy before God
Fear God
Run from Sin
Be Reconciled to God
Read your bible
Pray always
Guide your heart with all diligence....
Resist the devil, etc
.....and the devil will flee and run from you and fear you
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by ApBlaze10: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
donnie:

bro na real fight go burst o. yu go see aw pesn dey gnash im teet forget imself throw fight for church. God go help open these people their eyes. Hmmm! Naija meee!
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by ApBlaze10: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
lomprico:
So the devil resides in their church? undecided
my brother ask meee oooh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.