Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter (5785 Views)

American Invitation Letter / How Can I Get A China Study Visa? / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by Comma: 3:41am On Feb 26, 2010
my friends want to go to China for Business, first of all, he need to get a invitation letter
who can help him, pls leave your email or phone number
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by Vicjustice: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2010
Comma:

my friends want to go to China for Business, first of all, he need to get a invitation letter
who can help him, pls leave your email or phone number
   If your friend can't make this inquiry by himself, then, how competent is he to make international travel by himself?
   If he doesn't know what it takes to apply for a business visa, then, how vast is he about the business?
   If he needs Nairalanders to provide him an invitation letter, then, how legitimate is his business purpose in China?
   Now, if your friend is indeed a business man, and he intends to travel to China for the purpose, he should have his business associates in china providing him with the invitation, and if he intends travelling to china for personal business shopping, then, he wouldn't need invitation (from Nairalanders) all he needs (among other requirements) are:
* Proof of his business purpose
* Proof of accommodation details
* Proof of finance
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by mrofficial(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2010
I will do the China business invitation letter for u $300 dis is my number 07057561151
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
mr.official:

I will do the China business invitation letter for u $300 dis is my number 07057561151

You bloody thief, last time u asked for $350, now its $300. Shameless thing
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
@davidmon

Nobody will fall victim to this, you are just wasting ur time. The moderator will delete everyone of them. Bloody criminal
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 27, 2010
mr.official:

davidmon:

1, Are you an NSK Passport Holder? If Yes then Contact us on how to travel visa free with NSK Passport.

2, Did you want just want to Apply? Then send us an email for Application Form

3, Are you willing to travel out Africa? If yes ' send us and email.

NSK Passport is visa free to over 30 countries in the world, Anybody can become an NSK.

Within the continental Africa, NSK Passports can be obtained by NSK Consul General in Cairo Egypt: Contact us on nsksospassport.travelagent@yahoo.com Call +20 11564 0458 Thanks

So many of them, they're like roaches. So hard to get rid of
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 27, 2010
justwise:

You bloody thief, last time u asked for $350, now its $300. Shameless thing
justwise:

@davidmon

Nobody will fall victim to this, you are just wasting your time. The moderator will delete everyone of them. Bloody criminal
grin cheesy grin
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by niceguy10: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2010
Mr official, how can you send China  Invitation Letter since you Live in Nigeria? Are you 4 real?
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by peruso: 5:34am On Mar 09, 2010
nice-guy10:

Mr official, how can you send China  Invitation Letter since you Live in Nigeria? Are you 4 real?

grin grin grin
[b][/b]i come tire for the matter ooo
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by jone111: 2:55am On Jul 27, 2010
hi i am jone
we can do every thing about chinese visa
china business invitation letters, china visa extension,china expired visa chinese busine invitation letters,china visa extend,
china expired visa chinese busine invitation letter
if you need any kind of invitations than you can contact me
luck.make@yahoo.com
and also we can provide you 2 years "Z" visa for china
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2010
jone111:

hi i am jone
we can do every thing about chinese visa
china business invitation letters, china visa extension,china expired visa chinese busine invitation letters,china visa extend,
china expired visa chinese busine invitation letter
if you need any kind of invitations than you can contact me
luck.make@yahoo.com
and also we can provide you 2 years "Z" visa for china

Will you stop talking nonsense and get lost?
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by jone111: 3:00am On Jul 28, 2010
its depends on that you need how many invitations
for one $ 300
and if you want more than one i will give you cheaper
and we can do
i don't want waste your and my time
luck.make@yahoo.com
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2010
jone111:

its depends on that you need how many invitations
for one $ 300
and if you want more than one i will give you cheaper
and we can do
i don't want waste your and my time
luck.make@yahoo.com
You have wasted ur time already posting this
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by jone111: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2010
thanks
but
no problem
its my time
you don't care
and we can do its not kidding
when you need than tell me
bcoz this is our business
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by babariches: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
Bro let your friend contact his business associate over there to send the invitation. never pay anybody for such service beware how are you sure the genuiety.

thanks.
Re: How Much To Get A China Invitation Letter by jone111: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2010
ok no problem
its my pleasure
you can contact with me
008618601327773 jone
luck.make@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cyprus International University Admission. Please Is This A Scam? / My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! / Abroad People How Often Do You Eat Nigeria Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.