Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking (37951 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Daft girl.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Immatex:
Infidelity is a sin not a sport

Proverbs 10:23 says: To the stupid one the carrying on of loose conduct is like sport, but wisdom is for the man of discernment.

There's no wisdom in cheating against a spouse and it's not funny remaining in an unfaithful relationship.

What if he decides to marry another lady?
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kolababe:
Ese Eriata who is known to be an "i-don't-care" personality has chastised fellow women who complain about men cheating nature and use that as an excuse to walk out of relationship. According to Eriata who became more famous when she was brought in as a fake housemate during the recently concluded Big Brother Naija reality show,believes that it is ok for men to cheat on their women as long as they don't rub it on their spouses face.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/if-you-dump-a-man-because-he-cheats-your-brain-is-leaking-bbnaijas-ese-eriata

Coming from.a lady...cc:cococandy over to you.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
I'm sorry for bashing people who called for the banning of "Big Brother" from being aired. They only churn out senseless people.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by bizhop01: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Am 100% disagree
i only vote for one man one woman
stop cheating befor you will addict to criminology, lol

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
You again. You never have sensible things to say especially concerning relationships. I hope you receive sense soon though.
Toks2008:

What if he decides to marry another lady?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
I thought I was the only one who remembered this.
lomprico:

One olodo that does not know the meaning of 'B.Sc' yet she claims she attained d degree. angry
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
You've said it all. Anyone who isn't hurt and betrayed by their partner's cheating ways is either a low key cheater as well or is just insane.
Shelloween:
By their posts you shall know them. This is a certified Olosho. Like most prostitutes, She has no problem sharing a man with other women. But..... Nice b()()bs though.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by wickedworld: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
The question is , if men are natural cheat so they say why do they jealous or dump their babe if she is caught cheating?.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Sleyanya1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Funnily enough, she has a point just that she used her normal 'yabbing' choice of words.

Do you know that Most times a Guy's tendency to cheat Reduces
when his Girl doesn't really care about him cheating.
undecided undecided

Especially when she's homely, respectful and gives him her attention.

The Idea of cheating becomes boring. He finds himself saying I'm free to cheat on my girl but he ends up being reluctant to and finally will hardly.

I don't know the psychology behind it sha smiley
I'm not a psychologist. grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is why the word 'Fidelity' will continue to lose its meaning. Cos women are beginning to settle for less. Smh.

Public figures are entitled to their opinions, but it's absolutely wrong of them to shove their silly opinions as the truth or 'solution'. Mchew.

Kolababe:
Ese Eriata who is known to be an "i-don't-care" personality has chastised fellow women who complain about men cheating nature and use that as an excuse to walk out of relationship. According to Eriata who became more famous when she was brought in as a fake housemate during the recently concluded Big Brother Naija reality show,believes that it is ok for men to cheat on their women as long as they don't rub it on their spouses face.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/if-you-dump-a-man-because-he-cheats-your-brain-is-leaking-bbnaijas-ese-eriata

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by williamdeluxe(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?

I gat tu admit...her lips lookz gud...

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Duru009(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Its difficult to say but this is the "hard truth". Is only wise ladies who know this....

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by natureplusplc: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
No one is obviously anticipating a cheating spouse but if it happens you can apply wisdom in resolving it because if you ask me
Just like it's a sin to cheat it is also not enough to call it quite what if the cheating is in marriage?
Does it end ur marriage?
NB - am not advocating cheating don't get me wrong but the bible says wisdom is profitable yo direct. Thanks.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Peterosky(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stellie:
and whos talking Mtewwwww
.Simple advice, you guys are der talking your own. That lady has the brains every woman needs to sustain a relationship and you are here saying your own. Take that advice seriously and you will make a good wife. It is very difficult to find a man who doesn't cheat. Simple message.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by ozilo1chance(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
iamJ:
I hope my ex reads this and hates herself more

Impatient fowl
One cheatspotted
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by ozilo1chance(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
iamJ:
I hope my ex reads this and hates herself more

Impatient fowl
One time cheat spotted
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by terrezo2002(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
A person who cheats cannot be trusted. You remain with the person at your own risk and it won't be wrong for you to live that person.
But if you are married to a cheat, you better start praying for him/her to change because both you and your cheating partner will suffer it.
My piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by oyatake200: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who is she the brainless Ese?
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Eazybay(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
If I cheat on Lalas247 then my brain is indeed licking undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by CzarChris(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abeg abeg abeg, you guys should not come and be beefing my crush angry angry angry she lie? There is a world of difference between boyfriend and husband. Understand her logic grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nope, only dumb girls think that way. I remember when my sister told her then fiancé (now husband) that if in marriage he decides to cheat on her, he should expect the same from her.

Gone are the days when women took all that crap from men. The only girls who do so nowadays are dumb brain dead ones like the Ese.

tolexy123:
i think she just poured out what most of you find very hard to admit

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Peterosky(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
All this guys talking trash against the lady are just forming nice guys for Nairaland babes. Let's tell ourselves the truth, cheating is really wrong, but that doesn't extinguish the fact that almost every man cheats.My simple advice, don't dump your man cuz he cheated on you. You can dump him when he cheats to your face without remorse.You will end up dumping all the men on earth including a husband.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
vicfuntop:
Really

She shallow, she shallow (In jcole's voice)

Exactly
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
then what if you happen to be in a different country or state ? Would you then cheat because your partner isn't there?,
Ajiboi001:
That's what we all think , but it is possible for men not to cheat if you really love your spouse , doh u might be tempted but best thing to do when you are is rush home to ur geh n get DT urge burnt
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by lexy2014: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
abelprice:
She's not even fyn self... undecided...ladies nor mind her o d1 is out dere and i am d1.. undecided...
if u are d one them u should have noticed her boobies
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lol, you call someone who doesn't know the meaning of Bsc wise? You're obviously as dumb as she is and it is evident in your grammar.
Duru009:
Its difficult to say but this is the "hard truth". Is only wise ladies who know this....
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Amberon11: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Almost every man cheats? Pls where did you get your stats?
Peterosky:
All this guys talking trash against the lady are just forming nice guys for Nairaland babes. Let's tell ourselves the truth, cheating is really wrong, but that doesn't extinguish the fact that almost every man cheats.My simple advice, don't dump your man cuz he cheated on you. You can dump him when he cheats to your face without remorse.You will end up dumping all the men on earth including a husband.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Gerrard59(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Peterosky:

Well, I hope you will say same if your partner cheats on you. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by everydayboy: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
bizhop01:
Am 100% disagree
i only vote for one man one woman
stop cheating befor you will addicted to criminology, lol

Lord!! You should be arrested, tried in court, in fact, you are already guilty. You should be punished with just 3 hits of sledge hammer on your balls for what you just did to English..... Haha!!!
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
This one that doesn't know what BSc. stands for is also giving people advice...

Don't go and study to get yourself approved... be there giving dumb relationship advise.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by nairanaira12: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Immatex:
Infidelity is a sin not a sport

Proverbs 10:23 says: To the stupid one the carrying on of loose conduct is like sport, but wisdom is for the man of discernment.

There's no wisdom in cheating against a spouse and it's not funny remaining in an unfaithful relationship.

Mr Bible quoter, kindly shut your mouth. Yeah, fem là bouche. A man is naturally polygamous. Abraham, the father of faith, was polygamous. Jacob, his grand son, was polygamous. Even brother Judah, Isaac's grandson, lost his staff to a prostitute.

What more can I say? David, Solomon?

Solomon and David had multitude of concubines, yet, they are men close to God's heart. I won't be surprised if David is in heaven right now flexing before everyone else comes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Iya Gbogbo Street" - DJ Cuppy Dances Zanku On The Street Of Lagos / Bambam Receives Gifts From Anonymous Giver (Photos) / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.