Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking (37883 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Immatex(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Mr Bible quoter, kindly shut your mouth. Yeah, fem là bouche. A man is naturally polygamous. Abraham, the father of faith, was polygamous. Jacob, his grand son, was polygamous. Even brother Judah, Isaac's grandson, lost his staff to a prostitute.

What more can I say? David, Solomon?

Solomon and David had multitude of concubines, yet, they are men close to God's heart. I won't be surprised if David is in heaven right now flexing before everyone else comes.

I suppose you still have respect for Jesus Christ and what he has to say.

So I recommend you read His words at Matthew 19:3,7-8: And Pharisees came to him intent on testing him, and they asked: “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife on every sort of grounds?”
They said to him: “Why, then, did Moses direct giving a certificate of dismissal and divorcing her?He said to them: “Out of regard for your hard-heartedness, Moses made the concession to you of divorcing your wives,+ but that has not been the case from the beginning.

So friend, those good friends of God you mentioned are not examples to follow today on the issue of marriage. Like Christ said, polygamy 'has not been the case from the beginning', for God gave Adam only a Wife. If God wanted a pattern of polygamy, don't you think He would have set it right from Eden?

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by cococandy(f): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Mumu.
Long post no sense.

All men cheat but you don't right? Say no further. The men who don't see the obvious shade you're throwing at them by pretending you're better than them are bigger fools than you.

@bold, try your hands at comedy. grin grin
Toks2008:

Hmmmm! apparently I can see that you keep getting something wrong.

Lemme shock you...YOU WILL GO ON YOUR KNEELS TO THANK GOD EVERYDAY IF YOU ARE EVER FORTUNATE TO HAVE A MAN LIKE ME.

You seem to get carried away by the deceit or make believe comments many guys post online...wolves in sheep's clothing posing to be decent men online but are worse than demons in real life...Kontinue

The toks online is a down to earth, non hypocritical,unbiased realist who presents issues realistically and not from the way i believe things should be. .

All my life I have only really being with one lady who I loved faithfully until we parted and till date she still respects me and she came running back after she realized her mistakes but it was rather too complicated for me to reconcile. For me,I don't even know how to double date let alone cheat on my lady and that is why I will never settle for a lady that is not my taste cos if I do, I will most likely cheat on her.

But of what good will it be if I come online to start preaching about moral chastity when I know for a fact that the world has gone crazy and all the sermons forced down the throat of randy guys have had no effect.

So rather than continue to lead ladies on preaching the idea of sexual faithfulness, I believe it makes more sense to prepare them for a possible negative outcome so that they won't be caught off guard.

You ladies have called me names here and even nairaland guys who are hopeless philanderers will also come online to act saintly but day by day,threads such as this makes the front page vindicating my non hypocritical stand view.

If you like continue to curse and rant..your headache..one fact you can never run away from isthat a randy guy will be a randy guy and any lady who is not prepared for "THE POSSSIBILITY(not certainty)" of sharing her husband with another lady should not bother getting married.

One man one woman is a facade,a chase after the wind. As a lady,if you are fortunate to see a faithful guy,kudos but if not,carry your cross because as the OP said,leaving a guy that cheats on you is the dumbest thing any lady can do but if the guy rubs it on your face,take a walk cos such a guy does not respect you hence not worthy of you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Lalas247(f): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Eazybay:
If I cheat on Lalas247 then my brain is indeed licking undecided undecided undecided undecided
Baddest wink
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Lalas247(f): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2017
lefulefu:
stop making Me to be thinkin bad tincheesy
Haha apologies grin don't wanna spoil u
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by kilokeys(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2017
lalanice:
and I hope your current gf reads this and realize how patient she Will have to be for the rest of her life

Epic...

Even though we might be wired that way. There is what we call conditioning.
I have never doubledated.. I never will... Still working on being patient Sha.. If babe do anyhow (lies and sorts) I am on to the next
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Now when you have met alot of cheats, your brain gets conditioned in that line of thought, so I can actually say it's her brain that is leaking, maybe when she gets herpes or other deadly stds she will know it was actually her own brain that is leaking

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by AlexCk: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2017
oblaak:

LOL. So you people still believe in relationships at this modern age? If only you know what both partners does behind the scene. I'm a witness. It took me nothing to get down with some girls I knew were in a relationship. I wondered the essence of the so called relationship.

A relationship doesn't necessarily mean dating u know, marriage is also a relationship. The fact that people do that in their relationship doesn't mean u should do the same.
If people put hand for fire, shey u go join dem ni. Like i stated b4, if one wants to be promiscuous, that's their biz, but when u dey relationship, sha respect am. It's that simple, if one can't respect that, then don't be in one, u hv license to f*vk around, if u want.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by hedonistic: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Luckygurl:

Your statement is quite contradictory.

Cheating is not to be condoned and then not every man is 'dumpable" over a minute reason like cheating.
Not every man in the sense that some men canget away with cheating?

How else is cheating not condoned if not kissing goodbye to the cheating azz?

Make me understand your POV?

Women are quite funny with their delusions and double standards. Perhaps if he is a struggling guy or a regular Joe managing his life, she will make noise and think of dumping him when he cheats. But if he is a young millionaire like E-Money or Don Jazzy , or a political figure like a governor, senator or whatever, would she or any other Nigerian woman dump him? This question needs no answer.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2017
uwa mmebi
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Sparkles003(f): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2017
Breast breast breast everywhere.
Nothing to imagine again.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by hedonistic: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2017
williamdeluxe:
I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet
when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their
fun too?

I gat tu admit...her lips lookz gud...
I also don't get it, why do men have to do the spending in relationships ? Why do men have to do the wooing? Why do men have to pay bride price? Why is it OK for a girl to be 'broke' and yet be in a relationship, while the man is perpetually under pressure to have money to be entitled to a relationship?

So you see? Some things are just the way they are. Society, culture and convention made them so. It's silly to complain too much about one part and ignore the other one.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by KAYD007(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2017
supersystemsng:
I need to give this girl ring. Anyone has her contact? This girl makes sense die...

Her freshness no be here oo wink
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by TrumpDonald2: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Immatex:
Infidelity is a sin not a sport

Proverbs 10:23 says: To the stupid one the carrying on of loose conduct is like sport, but wisdom is for the man of discernment.

There's no wisdom in cheating against a spouse and it's not funny remaining in an unfaithful relationship.

But the same bible talks about forgiveness. So is it wrong for the woman to continually forgive her cheating spouse 70 × 7?
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by newslifeop: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Really
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Nackzy: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2017
U talk from both sides of ur mouth... U talk to gain cheap relevance
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Toks2008(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2017
cococandy:
Mumu.
Long post no sense.

All men cheat but you don't right? Say no further. The men who don't see the obvious shade you're throwing at them by pretending you're better than them are bigger fools than you.

@bold, try your hands at comedy. grin grin

I know how difficult it is trying to straighten a folded dry fish but please can you just try and turn a new leaf.

Meticulously strive to communicate without the use of vulgar or abusive words cos it belittles you socially,mentally and even physically.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Kolakazy(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2017
this is for you.

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2017
supersystemsng:
I need to give this girl ring. Anyone has her contact? This girl makes sense die...

Really! undecided
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by brownlolly(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Ordinary LEAKING she can't spell grin
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by gfreymom302: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
For Christ sake men don't cheat alone, they do it with the women. So those of you attacking her women also cheat equally. Imagine a single man running like 48 women.Mathematically that is a ratio of 1:48. Who cheats more?

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Immatex(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

But the same bible talks about forgiveness. So is it wrong for the woman to continually forgive her cheating spouse 70 × 7?

It's her decision what she does to a cheating partner.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Essy697: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2017
U can forgive a cheating partner just once if he continues then dere is no point staying in such relationship.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by moorevic(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Cheating is bad no matter how its being emphasized by one. Cheating and expecting the other not to find out is like calling one stupid. #teamfaithful#teamloyal#trust
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by romeorailss: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol no need for all that was just pulling ur legs .. u guys on those mango trees watching me it is well o wink
Last day of rest before Monday sad wish it was Saturday lol

Ahh shocked Ur ringtone go sweet baje kiss
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by oblaak(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2017
AlexCk:

A relationship doesn't necessarily mean dating u know, marriage is also a relationship. The fact that people do that in their relationship doesn't mean u should do the same.
If people put hand for fire, shey u go join dem ni. Like i stated b4, if one wants to be promiscuous, that's their biz, but when u dey relationship, sha respect am. It's that simple, if one can't respect that, then don't be in one, u hv license to f*vk around, if u want.
OK sir. What if I'm aware you have a gf and I went ahead to lure her to getting intimate with me, would you blame me or her even if I am your friend? Would you blame her for being unfaithful or blame me? Who disrespected the relationship in this scenario?
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by posibeau(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
lalanice:
yea, and she was suppose to be fine with it. and now she's running back. grin

Did u just say she ought to be fyn with u cheating. What was the foundation of that relationship?
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by AlexCk: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2017
oblaak:

OK sir. What if I'm aware you have a gf and I went ahead to lure her to getting intimate with me, would you blame me or her even if I am your friend? Would you blame her for being unfaithful or blame me? Who disrespected the relationship in this scenario?

Lol, y u as my friend go lure my gf sire?, u most definitely ain't a friend then. (Frm the scenario oo)

Well, she don disrespect am na, break-up sure pass tho, she can go ahead and enjoy with yu. Hypothetically speaking grin.

Right from time, i no like stress jare.
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by posibeau(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

....and get infected with STD 70 x 7 times �
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by TrumpDonald2: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2017
posibeau:
....and get infected with STD 70 x 7 times �

Not really. It won't get up to that...probably won't even get an STI. It's a man's world dear. There are certain things a man can get away with but a woman can't.

If you both are already married, urge him to always use protection outside. Some wives buy condoms for their husbands. But if you are not married, you can quit the relationship.

#MyOpinion
Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Humanistme: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Coming from.a lady...cc:cococandy over to you.

who be lady ese? ta no be dis olosho wey dem don suck her brezz finish 4big brother naija. it is only oloshos that don't mind when their husbands or boyfriends are fucking around because there are chances that she is doing the same.
she is already used to man sharing and fucking people's husband so it's nothing to her.
the only ladies that don't mind cheating partners are oloshos and those married to Yahoo yahoo or very rich big boys which is understandable cos money makes the world go round grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking by Humanistme: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Not really. It won't get up to that...probably won't even get an STI. It's a man's world dear. There are certain things a man can get away with but a woman can't.

If you both are already married, urge him to always use protection outside. Some wives buy condoms for their husbands. But if you are not married, you can quit the relationship.

#MyOpinion

if the lady is married to a. cheating struggling guy or broke ass nigger leave the marriage jor. it is only reasonable to stay when the guy is a money bag at least she will be staying for pension and gratuity cool for her emotional abuse and pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.