Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) (29105 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Cleaner At Lagos Airport Who Returned Money 4 Times Complains Of No Rewards / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by beautiful232(f): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
my kind of person!!!

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Only an Afonja man can do such a thing an omoluwabi per excellence...these Afonja people sef..
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by BiafranYouths(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wtf?
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Jacktheripper: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
The guy sef no look like guard him dey corporate
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Guilderland1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good name better than money.

Do you know that you can cure cough and carther with scent leaf?
Check out more 20 things you can cure with this wonderful leaf

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/09/11-amazing-health-benefits-of-scent-leaf.html?m=1
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by GavelSlam: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
HelpMeJesus:
He need Jesus

From your name and comment we can tell who needs Jesus.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by shfizle(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shelloween:
there is an Igbo adage that says "Ezi aha ka ego" it actually means "A good name is better than money". It takes a lot of courage to return such an amount of money back to the owner. God will remember his good deeds. Blessings fall on him.

Really?
Hehehe.. Good name better pass money? Igbo people? Gerraway

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by sleeknick: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
That was very good of him.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by AreaFada2: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kudos.

9ja: good people, poor system.

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by awuf2008: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
For you to have this, Almighty will surprise you in a big way that you can never imagined. God bless bless you more my brother ther and keep it up.

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by willibounce1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
no compensation?

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Arindin undecided
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by mrwonlasewonie: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:
no compensation?
e taya me o.can you imagine. Recovered a whooping sum and its only thank you or God bless you he will get?

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Peterosky(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
If you ask me, i will tell you that he did extremely well.Just watch and see that guy go places. A good name truly is better than bad money. Unfortunately, some comments here are against this wonderful act. Honesty pays. Teamhonesty

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by dukeprince50: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
And he'll be rewarded with what? Handshakes and photographs?

Crap
Shuffering and Shimiling- Fela Kuti
ur type will not return dat money, if he wanted reward, he won't return it cos there is 90% chance his reward will b less than d money

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by dukeprince50: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:
no compensation?
what compensation again na, u want dem to give him 5m compensation for returning 1m, ur type won't return dat cash cos u like compensation

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Cuteogbus: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zizicardo:
news like this are becoming rampant these days o. or is it that those people steal passengers' belongings, then return it later, in the guise of being a good citizen then expecting reward and recognition.
Chai Guy... Your Thoughts Is Over Filled With Negativity
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by suremanpatriot: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
...kudos to you my compatriot. It Proves there are still honest ppl in Nigeria,God wil uphold him. Contentment is great gain,being contented with wht we have is one of the greatest rewards,because it wil curb greed and degrade corruption the greatest foe of backward societies. Blackman needs to be honest by nature not just by hypocrisy of religiosity

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by harryfeese: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
HelpMeJesus:
He need Jesus
he has Jesus. You need Jesus!

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by femiYusuff10: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
A good Nigerian. Proud of you

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by willibounce1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
dukeprince50:
what compensation again na, u want dem to give him 5m compensation for returning 1m, ur type won't return dat cash cos u like compensation

What compensation was he given? I don't think you understand what it means for someone to help you find money you didn't know you misplaced. The money was returned intact and you think compensation is not necessary? He could have taken the money and shred the envelope.

You think other people will be willing to return money found if they hear Joseph's story?

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:
no compensation?
Good question. I think they should have given him some compensation for his honesty.

Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by uchaymart(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
When your village people say you will never make it in life just don't argue with them....1M!!!
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by rossyc(f): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
May God bless and reward him.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Sheungbengar(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
That's My Dad!!!! Just came on and saw this now
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Sheungbengar(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
And pls change that topic bro.... he isn't a guard, he works wif AVIATION LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT'....
I wonder wia yu got *he is a #guard*
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by Mhiztbee(f): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
HelpMeJesus:
He need Jesus

He has Jesus Already
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by emi14: 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Courage exhibited
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by MasterKim: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shelloween:
there is an Igbo adage that says "Ezi aha ka ego" it actually means "A good name is better than money". It takes a lot of courage to return such an amount of money back to the owner. God will remember his good deeds. Blessings fall on him.
Story for d gods.
Re: Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) by ImaIma1(f): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
..."belonging to the owner". Something wrong with this heading

EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary?