Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks (1615 Views)

El-chapo's Wife More Beautiful Than Kim Kardeshian / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who says d track is not a hit?
Congratulations dbanj I love ur never say never spirit, weldone

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj6-oIMQGrc[/img]

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by nepapole(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
So.....
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by younglleo: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
nd beyonce or rihanna own dem get 8million views in 24hrs. Mtcheww.!!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
younglleo:
Dats Beyonce n Rihanna
This is dbanj wink

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by mandhip: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bangalee is on fire, with the way the song is going is going to reach 50 million in 6 month. It has even overtaken olamide wo that came out almost 2 weeks before elchapo. I'm happy for dbanj all the bloggers now are confused, lol.
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by younglleo: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
dammiecool:
Dats Beyonce n Rihanna This is dbanj wink
soo stop hyping dat guy
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by TyushTal(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
D'banj is really struggling
But wait oh, that Wande Coal pass ordinary musician

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by mandhip: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
younglleo:

Life is step by step everyone cannot be Beyonce and Rihanna, this is dbanj that evil people have pronounced dead musically but the voice of God is not the voice of man. Even some top American singer has song that didn't hit 3 million in 2 weeks, also there are some that hit 40 million in 24 hours that is Taylor swift. But for dbanj this is a big deal and his fans celebrate him for what he has able to achieve so far with this song. Even Oliver twist only achieve 1 million in 1 month this elchapo is likely to be bigger than Oliver twist

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
mandhip:

Life is step by step everyone cannot be Beyonce and Rihanna, this is dbanj that evil people have pronounced dead musically but the voice of God is not the voice of man. Even some top American singer has song that didn't hit 3 million in 2 weeks, also there are some that hit 40 million in 24 hours that is Taylor swift. But for dbanj this is a big deal and his fans celebrate him for what he has able to achieve so far with this song. Even Oliver twist only achieve 1 million in 1 month this elchapo is likely to be bigger than Oliver twist
It's when it's dbanj that's when people see his achievements as nothing but if it's other artist they will praise dem to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
younglleo:
soo stop hyping dat guy
I'm not hyping him, other artist get praised 4 hitting millions of views on youtube so dbanj should also partake grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by mandhip: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
dammiecool:

It's when it's dbanj that's when people see his achievements as nothing but if it's other artist they will praise dem to high heavens.

I'm telling you oh when it's dbanj is no achievement but if it's other artist we won't hear word. Imagine if it's tuface that has a song that hit 3 million views in 2 weeks? They do everything to play down his achievement in this country, why are human so evil? I'm happy that he's not even trying to pls Nigerian again that's why he doesn't even bother to come and promote his work here again. Do you know that he promoting his album well In UK now he's hosting live afro beat show on capital Xtra every Saturday night for the last 3 weeks and playing all the songs from his album and guess what the comot cava song is already getting close to 500k view without video out yet. THERE IS A SAYING THAT A PROPHET IS WHITHOUT HONOR IS HIS COUNTRY, SO DONT GO TO WHERE YOU ARE TOLERATED BUT TO WHERE YOU ARE CELEBRATED. I see dbanj becoming that global icon soon with the album kingdoncome his fans in Nigeria is a die hard fan so that's enough for him.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
mandhip:

I'm telling you oh when it's dbanj is no achievement but if it's other artist we won't hear word. Imagine if it's tuface that has a song that hit 3 million views in 2 weeks? They do everything to play down his achievement in this country, why are human so evil? I'm happy that he's not even trying to pls Nigerian again that's why he doesn't even bother to come and promote his work here again. Do you know that he promoting his album well In UK now he's hosting live afro beat show on capital Xtra every Saturday night for the last 3 weeks and playing all the songs from his album and guess what the comot cava song is already getting close to 500k view without video out yet. THERE IS A SAYING THAT A PROPHET IS WHITHOUT HONOR IS HIS COUNTRY, SO DONT GO TO WHERE YOU ARE TOLERATED BUT TO WHERE YOU ARE CELEBRATED. I see dbanj becoming that global icon soon with the album kingdoncome his fans in Nigeria is a die hard fan so that's enough for him.
WORD!!!
El chapo currently has more views than Olamides Wo

1 Like

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by mandhip: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
dammiecool:

WORD!!!
El chapo currently has more views than Olamides Wo

And olamide wo video was released 8 days before elchapo was released and already has more views. The way elchapo is going I'm thinking is going to get 50 million in less that 6 month

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
mandhip:

And olamide wo video was released 8 days before elchapo was released and already has more views. The way elchapo is going I'm thinking is going to get 50 million in less that 6 month
Hope so too, n I also hope dis album will bring him more awards.
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
am proudly to be one of dbanj's lovers

1 Like

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Angeltjazz2017:
am proudly to be one of dbanj's lovers
U r mouthed jor wink

1 Like

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by IamOpemipo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Banga Lee, u will always be steps ahead, let them keep beefing, those that chickened years back are still local, one mans curse na another man's blessing, even if dollar na one thousand we go still buy Ferrari
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Banga Lee, u will always be steps ahead, let them keep beefing, those that chickened years back are still local, one mans curse na another man's blessing, even if dollar na one thousand we go still buy Ferrari
I was so dissappointed when he took tiwa to rock nation, I was like what Is dis not d same dream dbanj was trying to share with him? Na since dat time d guy lost d respect I av 4 him. People may blame dbanj n sid 4 mohits break up but I can tell u deep down jazzy s mind he wanted to be d sole boss, rock his boat alone.
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by Customer80: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Watched the video because on gucci mane
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 2:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Customer80:
Watched the video because on gucci mane
Thanks 4 watching
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by Macdawid(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Tha frog fans won't like this grin
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Macdawid:
Tha frog fans won't like this grin
I'm telling u, dey r still in shock grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by dammiecool(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Front page pls
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by SalamRushdie: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2017
ISSA HIT ..I really like the song watched it a couple of times
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by Maxwellgunz: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
younglleo:
soo stop hyping dat guy
do you think you will get a million like,views, retweets in the whole 100years of your life time ??

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by Maxwellgunz: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
I was so impressed with wande Coles verse ...that nigga is also going places ...its kinda due
Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by mandhip: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
mandhip:
The media conspiracy against dbanj continues, so this has not gotten to front page since Saturday, I'm sure if it's dbanj is broke it would be at the front page by now. Anyway evil will slay the wicked why the righteous will keep flourishing. Dbanj is ahead of them whether they like it or no kingdoncome.
The media conspiracy against dbanj continues, so this has not gotten to front page since Saturday, I'm sure if it's dbanj is broke it would be at the front page by now. Anyway evil will slay the wicked why the righteous will keep flourishing. Dbanj is ahead of them whether they like it or not, kingdoncome. Elchapo is a hit, watch out for Another HIT COMMENT CAVA when the video drops in UK is already streamed 340,000 times on Spotify without video. Don jazzy ducks is about to commit mass suicide, lol.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by IamOpemipo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
mandhip:
The media conspiracy against dbanj continues, so this has not gotten to front page since Saturday, I'm sure if it's dbanj is broke it would be at the front page by now. Anyway evil will slay the wicked why the righteous will keep flourishing. Dbanj is ahead of them whether they like it or not, kingdoncome. Elchapo is a hit, watch out for Another HIT COMMENT CAVA when the video drops in UK is already streamed 340,000 times on Spotify without video. Don jazzy ducks is about to commit mass suicide, lol.

No mind dem, if na jazzy barb hair for studio e go dey FP, e use dodo chop semi, na FP, buh who no knw, no go knw, baba is respected outside naija, for every foreign interview wizkid did, they are always mentioning the dbanj legacy

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - EL CHAPO Has Over 3 Million Views In Two Weeks by mandhip: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
IamOpemipo:

No mind dem, if na jazzy barb hair for studio e go dey FP, e use dodo chop semi, na FP, buh who no knw, no go knw, baba is respected outside naija, for every foreign interview wizkid did, they are always mentioning the dbanj legacy

ABI o, what is happening to dbanj makes me to know hes the choosing one by God, and he realized as well that why he said ore ofe oluwa is all over him in it's not a lie, meaning the grace of God all over me so that makes him hated by his people but loved outside in UK , Kenya, south Africa etc dbanj is huge but here in Nigeria they always try to play down his achievement. Have you noticed all the bloggers kept quiet about kingdoncome album, that's album alone beat anything that has come out from mavin altogether in the last 5 years .and probably the best album I've heard from any Nigerian act in recent years. but the media never expected it so they don't want to hype it but they can't criticize it either. Dbanj also recognized this so he's doing it now for his fan which are still huge in Nigeria and across the world but to also lovers of good music worldwide so he never bother to come and push anything here because he knows the hypocrisy of Nigeria media. All I know is that bangalee is winning big time and I'm sure his name will be written in gold soon.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Pays Tribute To Wife's Lips Just Above His Groin / Photo Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smile At Their White Wedding / PHOTO: John Boyega Surrounded By Kalakuta Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.