Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? (572 Views)

Jude Onyeka Called President Buhari A Mad Man On Facebook / SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? by tit(f): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
reflect current usage of the word 'terrorism.' ... : the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political ...
Merriam-Webster Dictionary

After terrorizing the innocent people of kaduna and killing 1000 babies to pave way for Fulani irrendency, buhari and his cohorts are at it again!
they have launch operation python dance in the peaceful SE towns!
after the failure of operation python dance to deter and bully the good people of Biafra from determining their own destiny, buhari, who is just back from london hospital, has decided to use violence to decide political matter!

why is he using terrorist boko haram nigeria army against civilians to resolve political issue of referendum and zoo election boycott?
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? by yarimo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
tit:
reflect current usage of the word 'terrorism.' ... : the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political ...

After terrorizing the innocent people of kaduna and killing 1000 babies to pave way for Fulani irrendency, buhari and his cohorts are at it again!
after the failure of operation python dance to deter and bully the good people of Biafra from determining their own destiny, buhari, who is just back from london hospital, has decided to use violence to decide political matter!

why is he using terrorist boko haram nigeria army against civilians to resolve political issue of referendum and zoo election boycott?

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op,you are absolutely right, he is terrorizing de entire S East,killing n maiming innocent souls,just because of his hatred for the IBO's.
Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? by willibounce1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
cry cry everywhere in the sad beast...lol...phucking cowards

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? by tit(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:
cry cry everywhere in the sad beast...lol...phucking cowards

you are encouraging buhari in his hate speech and acts baa?
i hope you are ready to face the gallow with buhari at The Head

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? by KanuIsCursed: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
tit:

Re: Is Buhari A Terrorist, Again? by willibounce1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
tit:

you are encouraging buhari in his hate speech and acts baa?
i hope you are ready to face the gallow with buhari at The Head

lol...sending NA to the sad beast to make sure ipods don't destroy and loot properties in the name of protest has now turned to hate speech? Do you even understand what hate speech is? I am not surprised, you ipods don't understand English language. Kanu is going back to kuje soon and many of you daft ipods will follow him there. I hope you are ready to defend kanu when they come to arrest him. All of you will just be bragging on the internet, then when it is time for action, you start crying and calling UN, ICC, Trump, Putin... I am happy you are all learning not to start what you cannot finish. I just want you to make sure that you are in the East when kanu is arrested so that you can burn the zoo like he instructed you. Don't go and be hiding outside the east and promoting the extinction of senseless ipod pigs.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Summit Wants To Take Us Back To 1963 To Restart In Circle Of Not Working / Igbo Group Writes Buhari , Says Biafra Secret Service Behind Assassination , / Whatsapp Massage From A Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.