Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (49295 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by lastround(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
who cancelled him would ve told him hiv does't kill people like dat, u can still leave a normal live, there are drugs that surpresses d virus and make u live as long as possible. quite a pity.

Have you looked at the side effects of the so called hiv drugs. Please do an independent research and do not recite what your are told. Afterall we are told that there is no medication for virus so why hiv?
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Buksz: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thats the best solution if the baboom will continue in hanging themselve the rate of HIV will be reduce.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by altim8(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
The work of alere determine strip...it could be a case of false positive...
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nobody will go to hell fire because they killed themself, we only discourage suicide because the world never wants anyone to have his way in life easily ..I don't encourage suicide but if your life is just a purposeless journey heading no where but more and more pain then why keep it ..
if you're a law student in unilorin, this statement in an exam would definitely make u spill...
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Very Good. You won't feel Biafra, recession, and other shit!
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
For Ur mind angry embarassed angry embarassed

Evaberry:

This one is foolish.

When all the benue state boys and girls havent killed themselves.

Although there's nothing sweeter than fvcking without a condom sha
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
zoba88:
According to multiple online reports,a man named Chidom from Ozochi in Ahoada East L.G.A of Rivers state hung himself because he tested positive to HIV.

What a sad news!There are better options.With highly reactive antiretroviral drugs(HAART),he can live a normal life.May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/man-commits-suicide-in-rivers-state.html?m=1

Asshat.

Magic has been HIV positive since 1991 and he's outlived many of his teammates

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by dopedealer(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

This one is foolish.

... Hermaphrodite.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
TundeHashim:
if you're a law student in unilorin, this statement in an exam would definitely make u spill...

What has my own private thought have to do with your law college degree ..

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by enuelsmith: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There are only 2.3 billion adherents of the Bible on earth today so what about the the other 4.7 billion people who don't beleive in the bible , will it be wrong for them to take lives of animals and plants since they don't Create them and they have no bible to give them power over all animals lives except that of humans
I wont be surprised in the long run,if i read that people like you ended up taking their life.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
lastround:

Have you looked at the side effects of the so called hiv drugs. Please do an independent research and do not recite what your are told. Afterall we are told that there is no medication for virus so why hiv?
please sir/ma, what is my offence?

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
decatalyst:
At least the fool entered bush...before contaminating the populace with his stupidity
Atleast he is dead already, find a part in your heart that contain something like sympathy.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
lastround:

So since it has side effect everyone with HIV should kill themselves abi?
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
This one is foolish.

Acting like a lady since God knows when. welldone grin
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
cocoberry:
For Ur mind angry embarassed angry embarassed

Cocoberry thanks for tackling Evaberry expecting other berries to join do we have blackberry in house? grin
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

This one is foolish.

Imagine!!! All the Benue boys and girls right? I don't blame you and your miserable self. Try to get a brain so you can think well.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by lastround(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
please sir/ma, what is my offence?
There is no offence my dear. Just that a lot of lies are been paraded about hiv and HART. Those drugs kills faster than the actual hiv itself if atall hiv kills at all. Look for any of the drug and read their labels
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
lastround:

There is no offence my dear. Just that a lot of lies are been paraded about hiv and HART. Those drugs kills faster than the actual hiv itself if atall hiv kills at all. Look for any of the drug and read their labels
but i heard of some people in my place of work dat caught hiv dat are said to be looking gud and robos simply because they are using their drugs according to priscription.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

This one is foolish.

so u are not a virgin
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by lastround(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
but i heard of some people in my place of work dat caught hiv dat are said to be looking gud and robos simply because they are using their drugs according to priscription.
What you do is ask them to give you drug literature and read the meachnanism of how it work. And see what the drug is doing to them gradually.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There are only 2.3 billion adherents of the Bible on earth today so what about the the other 4.7 billion people who don't beleive in the bible , will it be wrong for them to take lives of animals and plants since they don't Create them and they have no bible to give them power over all animals lives except that of humans

They will use e-bible... grin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
lastround:

What you do is ask them to give you drug literature and read the meachnanism of how it work. And see what the drug is doing to them gradually.
may GOD not allow such thing come to us.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
This will continue as long as the stigma last.

P[b]eople living with HIV are Normal like you and myself. Please treat them well.[/b]

The young man shouldn't have killed himself.

Sadly, Lot of companies in Nigeria still subject their staff to routine medical test including HIV test. (Its understandable for Health workers and Food/Beverages industry staff).

Bank does this alot, including other private companies. This is unfair practices and unlawful infringement on rights. You are making these people life meaningless.

Why not pity them! And send some dignifying messages across to people living with HIV.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nobody will go to hell fire because they killed themself, we only discourage suicide because the world never wants anyone to have his way in life easily ..I don't encourage suicide but if your life is just a purposeless journey heading no where but more and more pain then why keep it ..

i hail ooo....
meaning you might commit suicide someday.... RIP in advance
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
AfricanElite:
coward, there's nothing like afterlife

Dyslexic goat try and read with understanding even with the quote inside the bracket you still went ahead to yap like intoxicated mad dog....
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Gem04: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dis man obviously killed himself coz of d stigma[color=#990000][/color]
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by lastround(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
may GOD not allow such thing come to us.
Yes my dear. There is always a price to pay for ignorance. I think that is why God said knowing will set us free
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by TechAddiction: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
softwerk:
Tufiakwa!!!

Why commit suicide when you can volunteer your body parts for money rituals to make your family 'unfriend' poverty forever

shocked shocked
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

@Dammysmart : See above .... more proof that E berry is a dude, otherwise the statement above would have been nothing sweeter than being fvcked .....
grin
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
The man has wasted his life for an illness that does not exist.
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

They will use e-bible... grin

No mind me ooo, I am just messing with his mind cheesy grin
Re: HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Because I am making the best use of it but for most people it's almost hopeless and if such a person decides to take his who are we to judge

No account is reasonable to take one's life. Is out of sheer ignorance. Everyone, no matter the situation has a reason to continue ur journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Shops, Banks, ATMs Destroyed By Hoodlums In Surulere (Video) / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.