Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (65644 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by childrenday15(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Apparently speaking, this lady is also a pig. Are you telling us you didn't see all this when the going was still rosy?
Just move to the next guy, n stop acting like a secondary school girl. grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by saabright(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
shocked
Evaberry:
Men are like that

they love to wear boxers for up to two weeks without washing.

Dirty pigs

and they expect a girl to go down and suck them.

They don't shave their dicks or wash boxers

2 weeks.....that's two much shocked
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

2 weeks.....that's two much nw
before d end of 1 day...I won't be okay with it again
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by hokafor(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Birds of the same feathers flocks together. U have been opening your legs for someone that wears a boxer as dirty as that. It means u are a pig yourself
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Are you telling us something about the kind of guys you have drooled over? Hmmmm.....continue. wink
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by bluecircle470: 1:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Eeyah!! Talking from experience.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by WeirdWolf: 2:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Una still dey suck am with passion as long as Na prick.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by nelklyn(m): 3:52am On Sep 11, 2017
B*tch is just pained, she must also be a dirty type...Now tell me who yanks off his dirty boxers before insertion...To say she didn't know, is a lie. This is a good example of doing your dirty laundry outside grin

I keep wondering why people decide to go through messy break-ups undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by bakila: 3:52am On Sep 11, 2017
meelorlah:
I refuse to believe that a guy's boxers can be that dirty, some ladies can go to any extent to spoil show for their ex.
A very rational comment.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Dshocker(m): 4:20am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Can you please shut ur trap
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
That Guy is a pig...even more than a pig
No! I think she was suppose to snap with d evidence so dat we knw for sure; now how do we knw dz is not a part of some made up pics or misinformed post?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Taitai2000(m): 4:53am On Sep 11, 2017
When you suck a girl's brest and smell her bra after angry

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 5:30am On Sep 11, 2017
cheesy
Mypeople2:
God bless you for what you just said now.She is here ranting as if she wasn't enjoying the dirty boxers as well he was enjoying her dirty pants.

cheesy
Mypeople2:
God bless you for what you just said now.She is here ranting as if she wasn't enjoying the dirty boxers as well he was enjoying her dirty pants.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 5:31am On Sep 11, 2017
crunchyg:
You wan shit?

crunchyg:
You wan shit?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by longerthroat(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2017
You saw all these and was still giving him a B-Job
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by perdollar(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

sorry for d pains we male including ur dad, ur brothers n future husband might av caused u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by GoldenJulius(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
That Guy is a pig...even more than a pig
I second you
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Ten06(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2017
That boxer doesn't belong to the ex boyfriend it is her own, it is like her thing is licking. How come you now see the boxer when he is no more with you?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by mfujah(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2017
See this atole!!! This was once an unshaved penis u have been sucking God knows when... Come on gerrra here
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by crunchyg: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2017
adajoe555:

Why are you giving me that face undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by NaWetinDey(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Rubbish. So you saw it and you neither advised him nor changed it for him when you saw it? You simply snapped and kept it as blackmailing chip and u still continued with him with all the blowjobes. I don't think you were ever in a relationship. You were just servicing a client but you became attached and jealous because of the financial gains. A hotter woman has probably been warming his nights more often than you and you re now passed. What you have succeeded in doing is marketing him to other women like you. So shut up!
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2017
crunchyg:
Why are you giving me that face undecided

Nothing, Nvm
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by mofewilkie(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Aunty, put 'SOME' there. I find it disgusting wearing used underwear. Besides, i heard SOME ladies repeat bras too
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Rubbish. So you saw it and you neither advised him nor changed it for him when you saw it? You simply snapped and kept it as blackmailing chip and u still continued with him with all the blowjobes. I don't think you were ever in a relationship. You were just servicing a client but you became attached and jealous because of the financial gains. A hotter woman has probably been warming his nights more often than you and you re now passed. What you have succeeded in doing is marketing him to other women like you. So shut up!

she is as dirty as he is na
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by soulhacker: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

. u must hv sampled plenty dicks to mk such comment with confidence
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by salesforce: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by NaWetinDey(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2017
adajoe555:

she is as dirty as he is na

That's correct if it's actually true that it belongs to the man. But she only ended up disgracing herself and only marketed the man because another woman will come in with a dozen new boxers if he's that good to have evoked her jealousy to that height.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by murphyjames(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

My sister, have you dated all the men in the world?? I guess No..You don't generalize it rather say that you have been dating dirty pigs..
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by MrCork: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Abdulazeez99:
An American lady, Identified as Sarrizle Gates, on Facebook called out her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her, and even went as far as sharing pictures of his dirty underwears, he didn’t see them until they broke up.

She shared the pictures with the caption;

Source; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/lady-calls-out-her-ex-boyfriend-who.html

...kaii..black women mennnn...u marry a chick like that Oyindidi an truss me..she will expose yorr pant!!
((Shake My Head))
undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by crunchyg: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2017
adajoe555:

Nothing, Nvm
I mind oooo, fear don begin catch me oo angry
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2017
NaWetinDey:

That's correct if it's actually true that it belongs to the man. But she only ended up disgracing herself and only marketed the man because another woman will come in with a dozen new boxers if he's that good to have evoked her jealousy to that height.

some ladies are something else. I'm ashamed of her
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2017
crunchyg:

I mind oooo, fear don begin catch me oo angry

lol

How is this morning going
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by crunchyg: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2017
adajoe555:

lol

How is this morning going
You are laughing at me abi? Ok ooo. How is your day going this beautiful morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.