Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (65630 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Plz yo
adajoe555:
grin grin grin

so she saw all these and still remain there. I wonder how her panties will be

birds of same feathers flocks together

modified

Plz your grammatical blunder is too much, get brighter grammar 1..... Birds of A feather FLOCK together.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2017
crunchyg:

You are laughing at me abi? Ok ooo. How is your day going this beautiful morning

Its going well oh I thank God
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by crunchyg: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2017
adajoe555:

awesome, can we be friends
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2017
daylife7:

Plz yo

Plz your grammatical blunder is too much, get brighter grammar 1..... Birds of A feather FLOCK together.

Ok Mr corrector i accept. Thanks
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Fourwinds: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even me wey dey wear one boxers for one month, even no dey dirty reach this one cool
tosyne2much softly exaggerate this thing now.... even na on Sunday you write this statement oooooo..
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by shurlermoz(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

they love to wear boxers for up to two weeks without washing.

Dirty pigs

and they expect a girl to go down and suck them.

They don't shave their dicks or wash boxers

You must be a pig too, for you to be rolling with pigs.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2017
MrCork:

...kaii..black women mennnn...u marry a chick like that Oyindidi an truss me..she will expose yorr pant!!
((Shake My Head))
undecided
When you dirty like pig and the girl dey manage close nose to date you. On top your dirty you still get mind cheat on her. Watin you expect, a kiss?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Amajerry83(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2017
A lot of girls are extremely dirty. Like wearing same bra for more than 3 months without washing. Some girls wear same black tight for weeks without washing.

Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by robosky02(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
That Guy is a pig...even more than a pig

she is also a pig for making out with a pig grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by dukeprince50: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
princealexndre:
Maybe those are the men that you know... Trust me you have been following the wrong ones all these while.
which one is wrong ones? do u believe a guy will have such boxers? men are clean, much more than women, body odour is mostly from girls sef, I can't remember when last I saw a guy with BO, but for girls, dem plenty. foolish set of dirty pigs
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
which one is wrong ones? do u believe a guy will have such boxers? men are clean, much more than women, body odour is mostly from girls sef, I can't remember when last I saw a guy with BO, but for girls, dem plenty. foolish set of dirty pigs

grin grin grin My brothers are fighting back..Lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
robosky02:

she is also a pig for making out with a pig grin

grin grin grin My brothers are fighting back..Lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by saintbillion(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

are u terming your father a dirty pig and your mother a pig caretaker?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by divineRx(f): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
lolz
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Larrykaysail(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

you need to see mine, where is ur location ?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
tosyne2much softly exaggerate this thing now.... even na on Sunday you write this statement oooooo..
No mind me jawe baba cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by ElSherriff: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Ehen? I didnt know your father's boxers were this dirty. Since men are dirty pigs, have you fed your father some hay and straws this morning? Dont go get a life, be on Nairaland and be forming useless opinions.

Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Vicktomaniaa(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

What class of pig is your father if you have one?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by tjmc: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Men are pigs but the pigs still bang u like crazy and u still go on your knees to suck the elixir of life

Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2017
adajoe555:

Ok Mr corrector i accept. Thanks

Lol.... Meant no harm
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

That's not true honey
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by adajoe555: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2017
daylife7:
Lol.... Meant no harm

I know thanks
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by crunchyg: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2017
adajoe555:

You ehh
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Officer101(m): 5:32am On Sep 13, 2017
That a grown up man can be so that dirty.

This one just weak me.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by nochio(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2017
I may be wrong, but never heard of a guy leaving his underwear in a girl's house its rather the opposite.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
adajoe555:

I know thanks

I appreciate n I admire ur sense of maturity. Am in ph too, i would luv to know u..... Mail me at naijarex@yahoo.com
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by SmartyPants(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
nepapole:
Lies....the girl poured engine oil on that part herself. Stupid girl.

yea it doesn't add up...thats the wrong location for a shit stain and the color too is a bit off for a shit stain

could be sweat stains but that part is way too concentrated compared to the other areas which look relatively normal for used white undwerwear
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 15, 2017
lefulefu:
By the way i know Lalas247,oyindidi,stellie and thornapple go like dis threadcheesy
grin grin grin,
Dirty Boxers caught my attention. Yulck!!!
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Solozzo(m): 2:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Lying girl. Did not see his boxers and she slept with him? Giving excuses for her sloppiness. She could have encouraged to put them in washing machine and teach him to be clean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Men Don't Like Tall Women / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.