Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (96922 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Guestlander: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Members of BSS currently confronting the Nigeria Soldiers with Sticks and Stones

R.I.P in advance to those who are about to kill themselves. Sticks and stones! History has a funny way of repeating itself.

27 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuIsCursed: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
[s][/s]
Tokunbo sense fall on you.

Are you telling God to bless the Nigerian Army?

Nigerian Army that removed their clothes and ran into Cameroon when confronted by ragtag Boko Haram??

Nigerian military that recently overpaid for pre-2nd world war aeroplanes that were rusting away in the USA recently??

Nigerian army that has never recorded any victory since the inception of the zoo?

Nigerian army that has killed and tortured more civilians than enemies?

Lol. God does not bless terrorists.

Take this photo and save it as your wallpaper because this is what's happening to you now. This is the end of Nigeria as you know it. wink

Shattap may KANU urine fall on your flat head

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Stingman: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
franchizy:
This is a welcome development. I wish the military more bullets to there guns.

Kanu has no right to live with armed terorists he call body guard.

Lets see who will beg at ladt. I pray the criminal is gunned down without delay.

Im so happy here.

Did your parents teach you to lie at infancy?

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by iLoveConductor1: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Shattap may KANU urine fall on your flat head
Buhari's early morning poo fall on your brain and kill you.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Ngene44: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is elites across religious and tribal divisions are wicked
I reside in the north, I know how many things I have been denied because I am a Christian and igbo. Bayero University are discriminating against igbos, you can't get admission in some departments. At times don't blame the youths following kanu, he brainwashed them telling them he can grant them freedom. The truth is that the Igbos need biafra or imancipation from the injustice in the Nigerian state and the Muslims north.

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ngene44:
I reside in the north, I know how many things I have been denied because I am a Christian and igbo. Bayero University are discriminating against igbos, you can't get admission in some departments. At times don't plan the youths following kanu, he brainwashed them telling them he can grant them freedom. The truth is that the Igbos need biafra or imancipation from the injustice in the Nigerian state and the Muslims north.

you can fill a conpliant against them...you could win and get money...this is how its done in america..and nigeria is copying america anyways...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

are you threatening us urhobos??....

do you want a quit notice from our areas too..??..

the yorubas are telling you to leave,the hausas are telling you to leave,the calabars are telling you to leave,the ikweres are telling you to leave,the ijaws are telling you to leave...

are you deaf?...
dont schiit in ur pants just yet,u are talking to a Benin boi so save that bulchiit.. Ur likes are due for the...savvvy?
cool

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by backtosender: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria is going to be in a big shit if this news is true

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Ngene44: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

you can fill a conpliant against them...you could win and get money...this is how its done in america..and nigeria is copying america anyways...
the court is headed by those who oppress us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KanuIsCursed: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:

Buhari's early morning poo fall on your brain and kill you.
E pain am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Iceberg3:

dont schiit in ur pants just yet,u are talking to a Benin boi so save that bulchiit.. Ur likes are due for the red dot...savvvy?
cool

you are the people receiving bullets right now....not us...

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ngene44:
the court is headed by those who oppress us

thats not true...you have paranoia...

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by iLoveConductor1: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

you are the people receiving bullets right now....not us...
Calm down. Boko Haram has killed 10,000 zombies and will kill millions more once a war breaks out in Zoogeria.

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by kettykin: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
backtosender:
Nigeria is going to be in a big shit if this news is true

you guys should take it easy , otherwise the gains which the east has made since 1970 will be lost , the east is now the most educated zone in Nigeria and africa chruning out the best candidates in national exams , the east rule the entertaiment industry both music and movies , the delta igbos have the biggest banks in Nigeria . The igbos have been rated as the most intelligent black race in the world and igbos have been rated as the one of the 4 most talented races in the world, the igbos rule the game of football in africa for both men and women , igbos rule the game of basket ball for both men and women in africa so what else do igbos want , Buhari and APC is too little for igbos to even battle.

why do we have to loose this to envy and jealousy of imbeciles from the north and south west , i believe with very good social engineering we can steer out youths from the needless civil war chinakwe's cow wants to bring to the east.

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
We cul
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
iLoveConductor1:

Calm down. Boko Haram has killed 10,000 zombies and will kill millions more once a war breaks out in Zoogeria.

i dont like people that like talking too much...it tells me they are trying to hide something...

say your opinion in short sentencies...

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Iceberg3:

we GUNna c about that niqqa
cool

we shall see....we shouldnt allow them running to the delta to hide...
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
E pain am
ur ppl for house fine o..ppl wey born u fine well well.. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by backtosender: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
kettykin:

you guys should take it easy , otherwise the gains which the east has made since 1970 will be lost , the east is now the most educated zone in Nigeria and africa chruning out the best candidates in national exams , the east rule the entertaiment industry both music and movies , the delta igbos have the biggest banks in Nigeria . The igbos have been rated as the most intelligent black race in the world and igbos have been rated as the one of the 4 most talented races in the world, the igbos rule the game of football in africa for both men and women , igbos rule the game of basket ball for both men and women in africa so what else do igbos want , Buhari and APC is too little for igbos to even battle.

why do we have to loose this to envy and jealousy of imbeciles from the north and south west , i believ with very good social engineering we can steer out youths from the needless civil war chinakwe's cow wants to bring to the east.
we are not going to lose anything trust me on that Nigeria wil lose dearly we no what to do
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by iLoveConductor1: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont like people that like talking too much...it tells me they are trying to hide something...

say your opinion in short sentencies...
What I'm saying is that when I looked at your post, this picture came to mind. wink

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
enjoy catching your bullets...
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
u gat ear/eye prob or wha,i told ya,ama edo niqqa and we on the ipob side,we are for emancipation n we Gona make sure we handle fake niger delta mallams,ppl like u real gud..
cool

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
enjoy catching your bullets...
u n ur house will soon enjoy it...we know u.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Iceberg3:

u gat ear/eye prob or wha,i told ya,ama edo niqqa and we on the ipob side,we are for emancipation n we GUNna make sure we handle fake niger delta mallams,ppl like u real gud..
cool

me??...the darkside??...you are a joke........

we shall hunt una back to cameroon were you belong....
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Iceberg3:

u n ur house will soon enjoy it...we know u.. cool

kikikikiki...soooo,suddenly you know darkness...??..i tut you love light??.... grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
plessis:
Nigeria should stop provoking the igbo people.....

lol...bloody cowards

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by victorDanladi: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE GEJ LOSS ELECTION BAD LOOSERS WITH VERY STRANGE FORM OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND LOW SELF ESTEEM!....mtcheeew

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by bkool7(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

In your small mind, soldiers should be sent to get him? How many of those who composed more damaging hate songs have been arrested by the soldiers?

We dont have the detail of this event nevertheless, the army has no place in internal policing .
They are aggressive and biligrent.

But i've seen any soldier in,the pic
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:

...but you, Buhari and Burutai like them...and would never wish that they leave in peace...What does that make you people?

ki. grin..we wasted 2years trying to reason with you people,but you insulted us back and enjoyed it....

what the fvck do you still want from us..??..... angry angry angry

we nigerians owe you nothing!!!!!!!!.... angry angry angry

vacate our areas,dammit....go back to the east...!!!... angry angry angry

and bloody stay their!!...build a wall if una want...we dont care...this is a matter between you and the nigerian police and army...

it doesnt concern us from other tribes.....just go already..!!!!!!......
angry angry angry

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by hammerk: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
They are joking.

They are having the greatest joke of the week.

For every head that die from the Zoo Army joke, at an appointed time we will claim pound and flesh from amongst their ranks.

This is not a threat but a promise.

If I was a serving personnel, I will be wondering if it is my blood that will be used to pay for this zoo army nuisance.

They are on our land. We know all their locations and movements. We will get them at our chosen time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Guestlander: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
kettykin:

why do we have to loose this to envy and jealousy of imbeciles from the north and south west , i believe with very good social engineering we can steer out youths from the needless civil war chinakwe's cow wants to bring to the east.

Imbeciles from the North and South West ehn? So much for being the most intelligent black folks.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.