Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (96921 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
hammerk:

Are we playing with Zoogerians?

Do u think ur president or Zoogeria is important, that ur President sat down for almost a year in London Bed and Breakfast?

We dont care about the Zoo.

All we care about is Biafra.

Biafra will be a UN member state.

We are also building a case file for all the military officers and Buhari at the ICC.

abeg don't use Biafra mud to build the case ooo make e for nor fall yakata kill all of una finish. You wanted biafrau.d or death and now you are crying when you get served what you so much craved for. I am still waiting for pictures of the other people you animals claimed the NA killed...do not also forget to show us pictures and videos of the NA shooting at the ipod criminals...You will need them at ICC...activate your ballistic Biafra surveillance drone cameras. oya...osiso!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hearing enough insults and curses being heaped on Buhari and Hausa Fulani people.

I thought IPOB miscreants said they are formidable and can withstand anything, una never start.

Cowardice at its peak, some of you can go to Umuahia and fight the NA

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:
He should be cleared completely

Any person who wishes another dead is a Bastard.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
franchizy:
This is a welcome development. I wish the military more bullets to there guns.

Kanu has no right to live with armed terorists he call body guard.

Lets see who will beg at ladt. I pray the criminal is gunned down without delay.

Im so happy here.

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by SSPX(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
You see why we call Nigeria a zoo where Animaldosky like you are cage. Spit on stupid people
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
I just saw a Twitter video of Nigerian tanks and soldiers been transported in trailers to some destination the Twitter user claimed to be Nnamdi kanu's residence...and all I could do was laugh, two pertinent questions crossed my mind...1.was that supposed to be a show of strength against a single man that had no anti-tank guns, no armored tanks or vehicles, and I would even bet my life savings Kanu has no rifle in his possession...not even a pistol....2. is the Nigerian army such a conglomerate of IQ efficient thugs in uniform who think storming a man's residence with tanks is supposed to give them a good image before the world,considering how already dented their image is already? I'm not even a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his methods of doing some things, but at some point a sane and rational mind may have to call out this comic displays by the government of the day...even if you're the biggest detractor of Kanu...the government have succeeded in elevating this man to a " special" bad a.s s status, even Shekau would wonder how a man leading a movement with no guns is such a pain in the a.s.s of the government... call Igbos noise makers or chest beaters but the world bear creed that if anything happens to Nnamdi...then Nigeria may just have dipped her hands into the coffers of a loan that may not be repayable in years to come, and I fear a serious civil war might erupt...time to start placing calls to my family members back home for their safety, good thing a good number of them are moving out here to the United States soon, it's just my extended family whom I can't account for that I'm worried about . God help us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
hammerk:
If Buhari think he can send soildiers and expect us to bring out weapons for fire fight, nobody will do that.

First the appropriate authorites will receieve report(UN/ICC) and our legal team, will take action.

We will not miss the opportunity to cry victim. No! Mbanu!

We want a UN nation state of our own, so this is very good presentation to dem.

Where Buhari own craze ends, is where our own craze starts.

We are very good record keepers and never forget anything.

At an appointed time, we will claim pound and flesh from amongst their ranks.

They are on our land. We know all their locations and movements. We will get them at our chosen time.

My BRODA

Biafrans Never Forget

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by darkdude(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
these IPOB guys have no shame, by now I was thinking the so called zoo will start burning as their internet warriors always boast about,now they have change to their normal pity party. amnesty international oh, United Nations oh,Donald Trump's oh, Russia where are you,they are killing us ohh.... really shameful.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Drogbs:
I just saw a Twitter video of supposedly Nigerian tanks and soldiers been transported to some destination the Twitter user claimed to be Nnamdi kanu's residence...and all I could do was laugh, two pertinent questions crossed my mind...was that supposed to be a show of strength against a single man that had no anti-tank guns, no armored tanks or vehicles, and I would even bet my life savings Kanu has no rifle in his possession...not even a pistol....or is the Nigerian army such a conglomerate of IQ efficient thugs in uniform who think storming a man's residence with tanks is supposed to give them a good image before the world,considering how already dented their image is already? I'm not even a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his methods of doing some things, but at some point a same and rational mind may have to call out this comic displays by the government of the day...even if you're the biggest detractor of Kanu...the government have succeeded in elevating this man to a " special" status, even Shekau would wonder how a man leading a movement with no guns is such a pain in the a.s.s of the government... call Igbos noise makers or chest beaters but the world bear creed that if anything happens to Nnamdi...then Nigeria may just have dipped her hands into the coffers of a loan that may not be repayable in years to come, and I fear a serious civil war might erupt...time to start placing calls to my family members back home for their safety, good thing a good number of them are moving out here to the United States soon, it's just my extended family whom I can't account for that I'm worried about . God help us.

that video had nothing to do with cownunu...in case you didnt noticed..nigeria is in conflict with cameroon,and cameroon happens to be at the borders of the east....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Drogbs:
I just saw a Twitter video of Nigerian tanks and soldiers been transported in trailers to some destination the Twitter user claimed to be Nnamdi kanu's residence...and all I could do was laugh, two pertinent questions crossed my mind...1.was that supposed to be a show of strength against a single man that had no anti-tank guns, no armored tanks or vehicles, and I would even bet my life savings Kanu has no rifle in his possession...not even a pistol....2. is the Nigerian army such a conglomerate of IQ efficient thugs in uniform who think storming a man's residence with tanks is supposed to give them a good image before the world,considering how already dented their image is already? I'm not even a fan of Nnamdi Kanu or his methods of doing some things, but at some point a sane and rational mind may have to call out this comic displays by the government of the day...even if you're the biggest detractor of Kanu...the government have succeeded in elevating this man to a " special" bad a.s s status, even Shekau would wonder how a man leading a movement with no guns is such a pain in the a.s.s of the government... call Igbos noise makers or chest beaters but the world bear creed that if anything happens to Nnamdi...then Nigeria may just have dipped her hands into the coffers of a loan that may not be repayable in years to come, and I fear a serious civil war might erupt...time to start placing calls to my family members back home for their safety, good thing a good number of them are moving out here to the United States soon, it's just my extended family whom I can't account for that I'm worried about . God help us.

blah blah blah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
IPOB miscreants, please start burning the zoo from tonight or I know you guys are brainwashed cowards

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by paBuhari(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Let me show you 3 things the zoo govt are hoping to achieve from this unprovoked attack against IPOB;

1. Kill members of IPOB in an unprovoked attack
2. Cause rage against IPOB members to the point of carrying arms.
3. Use no.2 as leverage to commit mass genocide against IPOB members

Even before Kanu was released, Zoo govt had been trying without success to label IPOB a violent group.

ICC, UN Amnesty Take note.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Hearing enough insults and curses being heaped on Buhari and Hausa Fulani people.

I thought IPOB miscreants said they are formidable and can withstand anything, una never start.

Cowardice at its peak, some of you can go to Umuahia and fight the NA

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Guestlander: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
darkdude:
these IPOB guys have no shame, by now I was thinking the so called zoo will start burning as their internet warriors always boast about,now they have change to their normal pity party. amnesty international oh, United Nations oh,Donald Trump's oh, Russia where are you,they are killing us ohh.... really shameful.

The strategy has always been to provoke the military into some kind of confrontations and then cry to Amnesty International and the U.N, that is their only strategy and that is why I feel sorry for the naive Igbos who are being shot for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants, please start burning the zoo from tonight or I know you guys are brainwashed cowards
se won s'epe fun e ni?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
paBuhari:
Let me show you what the zoo govt are hoping to achieve from this unprovoked attack against IPOB;

1. Kill one or three IPOB members.
2. Cause rage against IPOB members to the point of carring arms.
3. Use no.2 as leverage to commit mass genocide against IPOB members

Even before Kanu was released, Zoo govt had been trying without success to label IPOB a violent group.

ICC, UN Amnesty Take note.

you are a dangerous group....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guestlander:

The strategy has always been to provoke the military into some kind of confrontations and then cry to Amnesty International and the U.N, that is their only strategy and that is why I feel sorry for the naive Igbos who are being shot for nothing.
Common sense is not common grin

Can you tell me what military personnel are doing in SE in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:

blah blah blah
I'm not crying you inconsequential product of circumstance, it's your likes I'm worried about cause the crisis will surely engulf your pathetic self and members of your family if you have any, me I dey kampe enjoying the benefits of a civilized society out here , it's just animals like you I'm concerned about
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guestlander:

Exactly, it's always the UN, USA, Russia, Israel, ICC etc that they are banking on.
Go fight the war they've always wanted and they cannot.
The army should just stop using live bullets please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Guestlander: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Common sense is not common grin

Can you tell me what military personnel are doing in SE in the first place?

To prevent Igbos from burning down the "zoo" like they always promised. To protect non ipobians from molestation by self confessed ipob terrorists. Common sense indeed is not common. IPOB rats and their online supporters are a prime example.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
hmmmm .. Dont believe this story, the FG knows better cos the court will revoke his bail without FG raising a single finger, why attack someone who has already shot himself in the foot grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guestlander:

To prevent Igbos from burning down the "zoo" like they always promised. To protect non ipobians from molestation by self confessed ipob terrorists.
please how old are you?

Do you know the functions of police?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

se won s'epe fun e ni?
Start burning the zoo from the SW, dem no swear for me and I won't be dragged to your level by insulting back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abbotp: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
LET US WATCH IN 16D

WE WILL HEAR THE DETAILS THIS WEEK

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is biting more than he can chew, nothing should stand against the Nation's sovereignty. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

Don't you have a life aside displaying gross ignorance online?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by emi14: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:
He should be cleared completely
Also agitators for restructuring should be cleared

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

And fueled by gullible shoe lickers.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Guestlander: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

please how old are you?

Do you know the functions of police?

The Nigerian police obviously is not equipped to deal with thousands of brainwashed people who are blinded by hate and ready to prove a point.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Start burning the zoo from the SW, dem no swear for me and I won't be dragged to your level by insulting back
kikiki, ode olopolo dudu.

Continue sowing the fruit of hatred just because of crumbles you are getting from BMC but trust me when everything escalates, you & your household will be the first to be consumed.

Asunfunrun omo lasanlasan grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by samsam2019: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't like this kanu guy but this is just wrong and wicked. What's wrong with saying we no do again? Is it by force to be part of a country?

Nigeria is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Stingman:
If we were to go by your story...Will they court send the soldiers to arrest Kanu in a democatic setting even when he was not armed?

Treason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.