Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (96972 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guestlander:

The strategy has always been to provoke the military into some kind of confrontations and then cry to Amnesty International and the U.N, that is their only strategy and that is why I feel sorry for the naive Igbos who are being shot for nothing.

Lol, it's really shot for nothing my brother. How a fellow man can brainwash a whole crowd still baffles me.

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Odioko1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
paBuhari:
Niger Delta freedom fighters take note, If the zoo govt is coming againt Nnamdi Kanu, they will come for them to. Time to end the zoo has come!

Can't you fight on your own?

Why calling on other tribes?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Jamesking08: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kanu deserves to die for insulting our dear country

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
good...shia treatment....
u dey there wa gbayi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Drogbs:

I'm not crying you inconsequential product of circumstance, it's your likes I'm worried about cause the crisis will surely engulf your pathetic self and members of your family if you have any, me I dey kampe enjoying the benefits of a civilized society out here , it's just animals like you I'm concerned about

lol..don't be concerned about me. I know how to take care of myself. Be concerned about your senseless ipod criminals that will be sent into extinction very soon. E pain am well well

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by IamFranco: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
We will not take this
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Don't you have a life aside displaying gross ignorance online?
Give your point and move on, he stated his opinion and you can do same

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

please how old are you?

;Do you know the functions of police?
The real question is how old are you…… why forming ignorance grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by lincs25(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
IPOB has been calling for war na why they crying. This just minimum force applied.loz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
mynd1:
Shataap there joor. If any one do anyhow, him go see anyhow.

God bless Nigeria Army.

Arewa prostitute your stupidity is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guestlander:

The Nigerian police obviously is not equipped to deal with thousands of brainwashed people who are blinded by hate and ready to prove a point.
lol, not well equipped indeed grin

Tell me another story, the time that these blood sucking northern army & their people get paid in their own coin, I will rejoice when they cry.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

armed with hate speech? then FG should send soldiers to FFK and arewa youths too.

Waiting for you to make one sensible , logical comment will be longer than the coming of Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EponOjuku: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
They said they wanted Biafra or Death.

The North gave them an ultimatum to have their Biafra, their fathers started begging everyone in the North.

Ths Army has given them Death which they wished for, they're now crying like barren witches.

They are just deluded mofos.

In all this, the people I really pity are their Governors especially Ikpeazu and Obiano.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Agboola321(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
What's wrong with a group saying that theyno longer want to be part of Nigeria. I obviously see nothing wrong with that.
People should be free to make their own choice.
not everything can be solved with the use of force this one inclusive.

Besides it's not like there's even love between the various ethnic groups.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by binaws(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
God bless the nigerian soldiers. Jeje wahala sit down trouble come wake am. We did one topic in public sector accounting PAYBACK PERIOD. In fact I have been waiting for this season film. Idiot illiterate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Now Operation Crocodile dance has started. The operation theatre is the South East. shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guestlander:

The Nigerian police obviously is not equipped to deal with thousands of brainwashed people who are blinded by hate and ready to prove a point.

May god bless your infinite wisdom.

Even here the governors call out the National Guard.

This is not the police alone anymore, this is for the Nigerian Army.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hhhhmmmm, I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed
even from the day I was conceived I hate gutter lickers with passion

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed
even from the day I was conceived I hate gutter lickers with passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running
Yu dis frustrated girl,wetin don happen?Abi yu no get shame sef?Yu nogo go keep ur ogogoro drinking junky boy frend company baa..Shameless girl.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:
kikiki, ode olopolo dudu.

Continue sowing the fruit of hatred just because of crumbles you are getting from BMC but trust me when everything escalates, you & your household will be the first to be consumed.

Asunfunrun omo lasanlasan grin
Imagine, no point but insults. When you are done, leave the SW and invade Umuahia to fight the soldiers and not on nairaland.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Give your point and move on, he stated his opinion and you can do same

I can't remember quoting you... Go get a life if yours is all about jumping on people's mentions on Nairaland.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
The real question is how old are you…… why forming ignorance grin
I don't expect less from alailoye somebody like you.
Maa da dindinrin se so gbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by smilingface(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

so u support violence
may dis never occur 2 u or ur close ones
not only her their comments is everywhere here..hatred for igbos
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Happening now , Nigeria Soldiers with Amoured Car attack his compound this evening about 3 of KANU Security Aide shot .....details later

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/five-feared-dead-suspected-soldiers-attack-kanus-home/
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Imagine, no point but insults. When you are done, leave the SW and invade Umuahia to fight the soldiers and not on nairaland.
No mind the mofo…… too many classeles kids on this forum grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by cosade(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

Quota system, educationally disadvantaged states' and other discriminating Federal Government policies are hate policies, and worse than hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DPsalmist2(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Agboola321:
What's wrong with a group saying that theyno longer want to be part of Nigeria. I obviously see nothing wrong with that.
People should be free to make their own choice.
Besides not everything can be solved with the use of force this one inclusive.

Besides it's not like there's even love between the various ethnic groups.
This. I see nothing wrong with the secession, I don't know why so many are taking it personally.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DonVikings: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
This was happening and some cowardly miscreants were busy firing e-torpedos when they should be busy fighting the army in the streets. grin

Foolish things.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.