Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (96911 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freedom comes with a high price..no level of intimidation can stop the moving train.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by totit: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
[s]
kettykin:

you guys should take it easy , otherwise the gains which the east has made since 1970 will be lost , the east is now the most educated zone in Nigeria and africa chruning out the best candidates in national exams , the east rule the entertaiment industry both music and movies , the delta igbos have the biggest banks in Nigeria . The igbos have been rated as the most intelligent black race in the world and igbos have been rated as the one of the 4 most talented races in the world, the igbos rule the game of football in africa for both men and women , igbos rule the game of basket ball for both men and women in africa so what else do igbos want , Buhari and APC is too little for igbos to even battle.

why do we have to loose this to envy and jealousy of imbeciles from the north and south west , i believe with very good social engineering we can steer out youths from the needless civil war chinakwe's cow wants to bring to the east.
[/s]

Full of usual lies and aba stats without facts. shocked

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by darkdude(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
THIS IS GONNA BE AN EXCITING WEEK

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
otitokoroleti:

[s] I don't expect less from alailoye somebody like you.

Maa da dindinrin se so gbo?[/s]

Stop typing in Yoruba, it proves nothing, you a kid and a very naive one. grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by semyman: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
I hate to see people rant on the internet without the balls to step into the theater of physical confrontation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by snakebeat: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
How much do u have?
Never go keep d small u get, dey make mouth.
Too much suffering in your region, why not use your money to alleviate the poverty rate, instead of using it for war?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ipobdevil:
Happening now , Nigeria Soldiers with Amoured Car attack his compound this evening about 3 of KANU Security Aide shot .....details later
Same mistake FG made with Boko Haram is being repeated. Time for this foolish old men who call themselves our leaders to vacate for younger smarter ones.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
kettykin:

A million strong men indeed that will abandon the normal combatant techniques and resort to blockade , sabotage of farmlands and selling off penisulars to smaller neighbours , a Million strong men that can harldy catch shekau or even stop his men or stop terrorism from armed herdsmen .

May God deliver the Million strong men from the spirit of hypocrisy

Nice point but don't bring the fight against terrorism into this - its never easy to counter the antics and evil plots of terrorists. Plus, we do not even have an effective and functional Counter terrorism squad unit in the country right now. So the fact that they haven't caught Shekau till date, or totally halted terrorist attacks in the country shouldn't be brought to play here. Tackling terrorists encompasses more than having skilled land, Air and sea military men on ground. Any way, this is just my two-cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by xtianh(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
hammerk:
They are joking.

They are having the greatest joke of the week.

For every head that die from the Zoo Army joke, at an appointed time we will claim pound and flesh from amongst their ranks.

This is not a threat but a promise.

If I was a serving personnel, I will be wondering if it is my blood that will be used to pay for this zoo army nuisance.

They are on our land. We know all their locations and movements. We will get them at our chosen time.

This your online ranting and mentioning "we" am sure you are not anywhere near the east. Probably you are in Lagos or any other city not in the east.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
EponOjuku:
They said they wanted Biafra or Death.

The North gave them an ultimatum to have their Biafra, their fathers started begging everyone in the North.

Ths Army has given them Death which they wished for, they're now crying like barren witches.

They are just deluded mofos.

Inball this, the people I really pity are their Governors especially Ikpeazu and Obiano.

Way better than people whose DNA was missing the properties responsible for bravery. Their kings were publicly humiliated, their leaders dragged in the mud and they are everlastingly religious slaves unrecognised by thier masters.

This People are contented to be slaves and sold thier children to the promise of slavery from the north.

People call them afonja, I call them eviscerated worms licking the northern excrement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by BiafranPound: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Gosh, these people are as stupidd as fuçk angry

The Igbos might revolt very soon

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EponOjuku: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Way better than people whose DNA was missing the properties responsible for bravery. Their kings were publicly humiliated, their leaders dragged in the mud and they are everlastingly religious slaves unrecognised by thier masters.

This People are contented to be slaves and sold thier children to the promise of slavery from the north.

People call them afonja, I call them eviscerated worms licking the northern excrement.

Be a man and mention the tribe Yoruba.

You are a poor student of history and you come from a lineage of nonentities and losers.

Historically, Yorubas have always been whooping your azzes. The only war your fathers have won is in fighting in the village square for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage. That is why everone beats you like drums and all you do is give ultimatums and fast to Shuku Obuko Alabama.

A Yoruba man Victor Banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war with more than 5,000 nyamiri soldiers.

He was defeated by less than 500 soldiers led by another Yoruba man called Col. iluyomade.

I just hope you're ready to look for another Yoruba man to lead your battle again cos you pathetic flatheaded piglets are nonentities whose only inheritance from your fathers is cowardice.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Trustme2:
Now Operation Crocodile dance has started. The operation theatre is the South East. shocked shocked shocked
Python Dance II you mean ?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Imagine, no point but insults. When you are done, leave the SW and invade Umuahia to fight the soldiers and not on nairaland.
kikiki, proudly omo Yoruba ti ko ni gbe leyin osika eda .

Have you asked yourself why northerner with 50 scores out of 200 gain admission while Southerner with 130-170 out of 200 is not considered for admission?

Kilode ti eyin were APC zombie yii ko se ni eri okan?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Seems the radio station has been jammed, started with glitches and interruptions and finally silent.
Is anyone around the Onitsha area experiencing it too?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Stop typing in Yoruba, it proves nothing, you a kid and a very naive one. grin grin grin

lol, either it proves nothing or not it doesn't stop the fact that you are a certified amukunmeko grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
EponOjuku:
They said they wanted Biafra or Death.

The North gave them an ultimatum to have their Biafra, their fathers started begging everyone in the North.

Ths Army has given them Death which they wished for, they're now crying like barren witches.

They are just deluded mofos.

In all this, the people I really pity are their Governors especially Ikpeazu and Obiano.
You forgot Okorocha

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

that video had nothing to do with cownunu...in case you didnt noticed..nigeria is in conflict with cameroon,and cameroon happens to be at the borders of the east....

Hmmmm

Nigeria is in a conflict with Cameroon? gringringringrin

ok Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
xtianh:

This your online ranting and mentioning "we" am sure you are not anywhere near the east. Probably you are in Lagos or any other city not in the east.

Gbam… them plenty here and them go dey form ultimate warrior on NL meanwhile them dey Lagos na only Xmas them dey go back to village grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
kettykin:

you guys should take it easy , otherwise the gains which the east has made since 1970 will be lost , the east is now the most educated zone in Nigeria and africa chruning out the best candidates in national exams , the east rule the entertaiment industry both music and movies , the delta igbos have the biggest banks in Nigeria . The igbos have been rated as the most intelligent black race in the world and igbos have been rated as the one of the 4 most talented races in the world, the igbos rule the game of football in africa for both men and women , igbos rule the game of basket ball for both men and women in africa so what else do igbos want , Buhari and APC is too little for igbos to even battle.

why do we have to loose this to envy and jealousy of imbeciles from the north and south west , i believe with very good social engineering we can steer out youths from the needless civil war chinakwe's cow wants to bring to the east.

Unsubstantiated gibbers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jaafree: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
so u are rich thanks for letting us know grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by NigelCundy: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

I will report you to the mods

I don't hate Igbo's

Only dislike Igbos
Buhari's boy. I'm sure u can sell out ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I can't remember quoting you... Go get a life if yours is all about jumping on people's mentions on Nairaland.
My message has been passed, simple

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EponOjuku: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yyeske:
You forgot Okorocha

Okorocha is the one who fits them most. That guy pisses Ipob off so much that they avoid his state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by DonVikings: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Shattap may KANU urine fall on your flat head
May Kanu's used condoms fall on his flat head also. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the nigeria army, but why shooting only 3? Please shoot all of them .
it wudnt end Nigeria frustration
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by BiafranPound: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
mynd1:
Shataap there joor. If any one do anyhow, him go see anyhow.

God bless Nigeria Army.
Animal, where were you when they executed 4 of these Nigerian soldiers in Bayelsa state recently? Militants from NE AND SS keep thrashing their asses every time! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by FemiFimile: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
xtianh:

There are ipob on this site, eve boko haram sef, u will be surprise.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Freemancipation:
i'm not taking sides here but bru, seriously? Can u win against the federal govt in that aspect??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by OgundeleT(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Same mistake FG made with Boko Haram is being repeated. Time for this foolish old men who call themselves our leaders to vacate for younger smarter ones.
and when the fg made the mistake who suffer most? just a region. if the same mistake is still repeated, a region will still suffer for it. simple

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.