Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (56920 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by lovemeohlord(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
cerowo:
And wat is that for undecided undecided
You ain't bad doo,but the way you pose in your dp can't stop making me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Barfibassey(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamJ:
i dey come, make i look the pix well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Modified

Mtchew cheap weavon, cheap fake shoes angry

Well congrats, agege bread dey make sense when u cant get shoprite bread
com wetin dey worri you....if u just no get beta tinz to talk make u just kukuma close dat ur smellinganusmouth.

6 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Modragon(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
cerowo:

Hahaha if u nor understand.. It means while some are wonderfully made odas are fearfully made.. But we were all made. grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by omoiyalayi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Generalyemi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Jsucre(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamJ:

Modified

wen u wanna do your own let me knw, to rate you

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by siloXIX(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
cerowo:
Wedding everywhere... Still waiting for my prince charming sha tongue grin grin. Btw, cute soon to be couples
are you based in warri?
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Barfibassey(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

So after doing countless number of abortions for 7 years they decided to get married.

The dude sha

He's a Nerd as in serious nerd
comon shut b4 stupidity become ur portion.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by fergie001: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by teflonjake(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Barfibassey(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
omoiyalayi:

You wicked grin grin
wetin wicked 4 dey? abi e pour acid for the girl body were dey make shine ur brown teeth.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by kingmexy1997(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamJ:

i checked ur dp
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Nothing wrong with her DP

She is cute tho... and accurately on point... Dont know about the character and heart sha because that would do like 60 out of 100

cc cerowo

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by oldguyman: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
now am here already.

cerowo:
Wedding everywhere...
Still waiting for my prince charming sha tongue grin grin.
Btw, cute soon to be couples
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by laudate: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamJ:

Modified

Money is NOT everything! undecided The couple obviously believes in 'cutting their coat according to their cloth.' Nothing wrong in that. sad And their photographs are a study in simplicity, even though I am not a fan of pre-wedding pictures. Why are you so allergic to good news? Must you exhibit your bad belle on every single thread?

Jsucre:

wen u wanna do your own let me knw, to rate you

Na true word you talk. Pls post the ratings up here for everyone to see...

6 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by RichThug(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
cerowo:
fine, you no gree fine...
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by nwakibie3(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamJ:

i checked ur dp
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

guy do u know the meaning of MGBEKE in Igbo language? grin grin
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Annabelposh(f): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Prebaby93(f): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

She wan slay by force. With her bent legs like that of an aspiring cripple.

you get mind bros....
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by beautiful232(f): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
lovely couple.GOD bless your union
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by omoiyalayi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Some of you that are shouting I can't wait for my day or my Saturday will soon come or am waiting for my mr charming should pls slow down I think very well

Marriage is not just for a day or pre wedding photo shoot

It take endurance,tolerance and a whole lot of work to do to make it work

When I can agree that there's nothing wrong with wishing for the kind of weddings or pre wedding photo shoot you see on social media I will advise you to start working on the kind of marriage you want to have

If that special person you have been dreaming of comes around today do you have what it takes to keep him or her?

Marriage is beyond all the paraphernalia that comes with wedding

Marriage is work.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
HMZi:
Rotflmao...the girl fine jor... gerrrrarrahere
That your rotflmao means say u go with the guy.
U jus trying to pretend. grin
Jus hope d geh no go commit suicide sha
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Probz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
laudate:

Money is NOT everything! undecided The couple obviously believes in 'cutting their coat according to their cloth.' Nothing wrong in that. sad And their photographs are a study in simplicity, even though I am not a fan of pre-wedding pictures. Why are you so allergic to good news? Must you exhibit your bad belle on every single thread?

Na true word you talk. Pls post the ratings up here for everyone to see...

cool cool cool cool
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by bayulll011(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Troublemaker
oyind as if you haven't made enough trouble already with that your DP.
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
oldguyman:
now am here already.

Eh eh..... Slide into her profile and come back here and post thesame before I will believe u
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by castro316: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
iamJ:

Modified

I won't be surprised if your wife is one groundnut seller in agboju market. Dey dia

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Oyindidi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
oyind as if you haven't made enough trouble already with that your DP.
Na my son dey show me him cooking skills. I upload am to celebrate him birthday
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by jupitre(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

So after doing countless number of abortions for 7 years they decided to get married.

The dude sha

He's a Nerd as in serious nerd

How you take know? Were you present during the abortions...Ohh now i get.You were there to abort yours when you met them there:/..Hope it was sucessful sha.....
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by omoiyalayi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Barfibassey:
wetin wicked 4 dey? abi e pour acid for the girl body were dey make shine ur brown teeth.

I tire o, me sef go check d girl pic and I no see anything that warrant that meme
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na my son dey show me him cooking skills. I upload am to celebrate him birthday
your son ? You're married? shocked
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago by Oyindidi(f): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
your son ? You're married? shocked
Not biological son. Yes, any problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.