Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (94333 Views)

The Wonders Of Ladder-like 240km-long Yaxi “skyroad” Expressway In China / Kenyan Girl Pictured Hanging On A Motorbike Carrying Firewood Gets Help / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Xfemt(m): 3:41am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

Why were they not taken from the front?so that the association of "vetters" can vet if the London Bridge has fallen.

70% of the Olosho's in Lagos State live in the Lekki/Ajah Axis. The funny part is that they all claim to be interior decorators, or make up artist.

lolz but they re all confirmed OLOSHI

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Maski87: 3:51am On Sep 11, 2017
For my village, women no deh cover breast not to talk of wearing bra.
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Beey(f): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
that is why i said girl are like battery, use em and discharge em

they have lose their value since 1900bc

imagine a girl i wooed, and d same day i laid d bitch hhhh
And what makes you better than her?She offered & you accepted so you two are birds of a feather, no wonder you were flocking together.Abeg, some men too have lost their value, so let's put aside blaming girls only.

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by alenwup(m): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

Why were they not taken from the front?so that the association of "vetters" can vet if the London Bridge has fallen.

70% of the Olosho's in Lagos State live in the Lekki/Ajah Axis. The funny part is that they all claim to be interior decorators, or make up artist.

Perhaps, she got bad over night business.... Devil on the loose

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by harffie(m): 4:52am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

I concur...at least I know one house close to mine in phase 1 then along Aliu Animashaun....na the Lekki phase 1 chairman later sent them packing... grin.
nbl:- I never saw a lady twice tho. Plus dem fine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2017
CastedDude:
A woman was spotted topless on a motorbike. According to Facebook user, Unyime Ekwere Bassey, the lady was spotted topless along Lekki expressway in Lagos as she was being transported by a motorcyclist. The young lady was filmed by a motorist who found it very unusual.

Below is what was shared by the Facebook user;

Happening now broad day light along Lekki expressway, Lagos state. This beautiful babe on white trousers, has no top on....Is this madness or end time or something is wrong somewhere? Because I don't get. Shock and shame together wan kee me for her. Mmama Asikwa Ikott please comman carry your slay queen sister o. Damn!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/topless-lady-spotted-motorbike-along-lekki-expressway-lagos-photos.html
Diz one don escape bobo house either she see large cucumber liver fail,or she don banggg egbon die,or she don thief escape..The jewelry and raw currency sure pass paparazzi pics or reckless nairaland chats...Or she dey escape rape...Usually na date gone wrong...�����
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Jabioro: 5:55am On Sep 11, 2017
She is not topless,if she is,we must have cleared view of her back and front yard .
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Jabioro: 5:57am On Sep 11, 2017
She is not topless,if she is,we must have cleared back and front yard view.this one sided note.
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Ranchojesus(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Hàaaa why your imagination dey deceive you....your prick go don't stand like that oooo....I believe on thing for sure...if she no wear top d okada man no go carry am reach express na bush straight....
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by mykel25(m): 6:20am On Sep 11, 2017
She myt ve escaped rape or something
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2017
iffa hear...backless top when d rope dey neck
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Yeye backward country
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by timiade446(m): 6:26am On Sep 11, 2017
effect of marijuana...lol
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by sauceEEP(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2017
On top Mahindra bike...
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by morbeta(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

You killed it..

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by donwizfit2(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2017
People are running mad with swag angry
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2017
It's because of guys like you that make ladies pretend not to want to give us sex on the first day... "no pour sand sand for some of us garri" smiley
RETIREDMUMU:

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2017
DrVictor:
It's because of guys like you that make ladies pretend not to want to give us sex on the first day... "no pour sand sand for some of us garri" smiley

sex deprived guy spotted cool
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by ChiscoCity(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin grin grin

Africans sabi Copy without proper application.

Stuff wey she suppose where for beach, pool, bedroom or midnight hustle setting ( if official) or stage if na for performance...

naim she go wear climb okada.... sad

What if small accident happen and she fall ?

Contact Thonny 08138759139 on WhatsApp to get your PDF Post UTME questions to practice before the exam(Up to Date Questions)
NOTE: FOR ALL UNIVERSITIES and its also a PDF File!..
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by captainbangz: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2017
And thats an achievement Go add dat to ya CV. Lol
RETIREDMUMU:

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by TourismMan(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2017
From my observation, e be like person wey bin dey snap diz pictures from inside car come dey leave where him bin wan go come dey follow d okada direction dey snap d pictures up and down. People get time sha! U go leave ur own business come go dey follow follow frivolity.
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by bisoye11(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2017
That's a guy
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by mofewilkie(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Continue discharging batteries until your terminals overload one day.
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by unitysheart(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

You sabi them

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by mofewilkie(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Beey:
And what makes you better than her?She offered & you accepted so you two are birds of a feather, no wonder you were flocking together.Abeg, some men too have lost their value, so let's put aside blaming girls only.

Tell him.
People need to understand it's a 2-way thing
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by OmoManU: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

Or some sort of "working class" grin

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by tivta(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

Customer lol

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by newslifeop: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Naija
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by masks(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2017
over exaggerated news. is it topless or a show back clothing.she's not putting on a bra no doubt. but she's putting on a piece of cloth.Not decent though but not topless.
Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by AngelicBeing: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Bad pictures.

Gbam tongue

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by bilulu(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

and u ve sisters too who should b used n discharged like battery.... u guys can talk trash. wat if dat was how ur dad used n discharged ur mum like battery.

1 Like

Re: Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos by cbrass(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2017
chronique:

I nor dey stay Lekki but I know this. A man just has to be very vigilant, to keep up with the antics of the modern day woman. I know a lot of ladies on that axis and this is what most of them do.

Yes bro.. Thats what they do o.. The thing tire me sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.