Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users (6604 Views)

Create Studio! Get this Professional 3D Animation Software Now / 2d Animation Software Needed / Which Is The Best Animation/cartoon Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Are you looking for software by which you can
make your own animated movie? The animated
movies with you own voice and your own
created characters. Well, it sounds good and
amazing too. It really has a lot of fun and you can
make a career in animation too. There is a large number of animation software
available on Internet that you can download for
free and can create your own animated movies
and pictures. The animated software provides
tools like 3D animation tool, exporting tools in
different formats, image animation tools and many more. Computer Animation is the process for generating animated images by using computer
graphics. Computer animation is a digital
successor to the stop motion techniques with 3D models and frame to frame animation of 2D illustrations. For creating animated movie, the
illusion of movement is created in which an image
is displayed on the computer screen and
repeatedly replaced by the new image that is
similar to it. The same technique is achieved by
television and motion pictures. Computer animation can be created with a computer and animation software. Animation is something that makes anything alive by
showing its movement. 3D animation creates an
image that looks like real to the viewers. It is not
an easy task to make artificial objects looks like
real by its motion. The motion of an object is very
difficult and complex task. Animation software can make the animation task easier.
Nowadays, animation is used in almost every
field. Cartoon appears on television, cinema for
entertainment, advertisement, presentation and
many applications that are limited by the
imagination of designer. In order to train people
on virtual environment, simulators come in action. Simulators use animation that respond to real
time stimuli and action that takes place are non
deterministic. If you have a creative mind then these software
would help you to come out with your own
animated creations. We are providing you the list
of best animation software that you can
download from your Personal Computer.
10 Best Animation software for Windows
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
1. Aurora 3D Animation
Maker Aurora 3D Animation Maker is one of the most popular animation software. This software
provides a lot of features to create endless
animation effects in your movie. You can add
watermark to videos and images with special
effect provided by this software.With its easy and interactive user interface you
can add special animated effects in your pictures.
You may also find many more amazing features
on Aurora 3D Animation Maker and you can also
download the free trial version of this software
for free.

1 Share

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
2. Blender Blender is being created by hundreds of people
around the globe including professionals, studio
artists, scientists, VFX experts, animators, game
artists, modders, hobbyist, students and many
more. Blender is fully free and open source 3D
creation software. Blender provides the broad range of modelling, texturing, lighting, animation and video post
processing functions. Blender provides cross
platform interoperability.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
3. Anime Studio
Anime Studio is one of the best animation
products in market. Anime Studio provides a rich
set of features to make animation easy. You can
put your animation dreams with ease and style. It
gives you the ability to deliver professionally
animated cartoons. You can have lots of fun with while working with Anime Studio. Anime Studio helps you to publish your own animated movie easily with lots of pre animated
content in order to make any type of animation
easily and quickly.*

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
4. Cinema 4D Studio
Cinema 4D Studio provides the user friendly and intuitive environment. You can create character
rigs and advanced character animation with its
character tools. This software seems to be the
best friend of motion graphics artist. This
software has been designed from the gro

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
5. Autodesk Maya
Autodesk Maya is 3D animation software. You can
create 3D characters, scenery that would be
perfect for movies and games. It offers much
attractive simulation material. This software
provides many amazing features that are easy to
apply and produce very realistic behaviour. Autodesk Maya is immense with features for modelling, coloring and animating than any other
3D animation software. It also works great for
game creation and broadcast television.

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
7. Modo
Modo is professional 3D animation software with amazing features for sculpting, modelling and
painting 3D models. Modo adopts a unique design
with minimum number of tools in order to run
more efficiently. Modo is a good application for
artists and designers in order to bridge the gap
between the real life photography and computer generated images.

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
8. Autodesk 3ds Max
Autodesk 3ds Max is one of the best 3D animation softwares that based upon polygon modelling.
This software allows you to create 3D images like
cubes, pyramids, cone and teapots which serve
as the bases for your models. This software is
designed to manage big projects. This software is
very easy to ease once you know how to use this software. This software will admire you when
you will work on video game or movies. This
software also allows downloading plugins in
order to extend its capabilities.

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
9. Autodesk MotionBuilder
MotionBuilder is another 3D animation software for virtual production. This software helps you to
refine and manipulate the data efficiently and
with great reliability. MotionBuilder offers a highly
responsive and interactive environment where
you can capture, edit and play back complex
characters animation.

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
10. Houdini
Houdini is one of the best 3D animation softwares used for its high quality graphics pipeline. Houdini
gives features for modelling, texturing, rigging
and animated 3D models. You can create the
world of your own 3D content or you can fuse
your 3D contents into the real world images and
footages. It has procedural and node based interface that makes it good at integrating
plugins.

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by naijatoonz: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Top 10 without toon boom. OP please modify the list.
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Caniva01: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zbrush nkọ?
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Aalumattar: 11:15am On May 03, 2019
The same technique is achieved by television and motion pictures. Computer animation can be created with a computer and animation software. Animation is something that makes anything alive by showing its movement. 3D animation creates an image that looks like real to the viewers. It is not an easy task to make artificial objects books like real by its motion. 200-125 dumps
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by cassidy1996(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2019
nice thread
i'm working with Maya now, oh boy the thing nor easy at all
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by noble2faith(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2019
How can one get free tutorials on these listed softwares?
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2019
cassidy1996:
nice thread i'm working with Maya now, oh boy the thing nor easy at all
Oboy, Wetin B Ur Pc Spec
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by cassidy1996(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Oboy, Wetin B Ur Pc Spec

Dell Latitude E6510 - 15.6" - Core i5 560M - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD Series Specs

though Maya2016 is not compartable with it, i just dey manage am
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by cassidy1996(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2019
noble2faith:
How can one get free tutorials on these listed softwares?

you can use utorrent, install the utorrent app on your pc, then go to their website, search and download whatever video tutorial or software
it will automatically open the utorrent app and start downloading
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2019
[quotea author=cassidy1996 post=78098146]

Dell Latitude E6510 - 15.6" - Core i5 560M - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD Series Specs

though Maya2016 is not compartable with it, i just dey manage am[/quote]
It Has A Dedicated Graphic Memory?
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by cassidy1996(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

It Has A Dedicated Graphic Memory?
yes you are right
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2019
cassidy1996:
yes you are right
1gb? How Are You Progressing With Maya?
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by cassidy1996(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
1gb? How Are You Progressing With Maya?
am dealing with the Polygon Modeling - Basic Structure Part now.
how far have you gone with animations?
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by TechCapon(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2019
I wonder why beautiful threads like this won't make Frontpage
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by nijabazaar: 10:47pm On May 04, 2019
Blender is the best thing since Einstein died grin

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Akobi83: 9:55pm On May 05, 2019
Hello, I am looking for somebody who can do two minutes 3D animation musical video for me at a reasonable price. whatsapp only 07032328022. I will consider the lowest offer.
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Kalous1(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2019
cassidy1996:

am dealing with the Polygon Modeling - Basic Structure Part now.
how far have you gone with animations?
You r still far , wait until u need to transfer models for sculpting in zbrush or the most annoying which is rigging
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by cassidy1996(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2019
Kalous1:

You r still far , wait until u need to transfer models for sculpting in zbrush or the most annoying which is rigging
wow! that's good, you have really gone far. please I will make you my supervisor, I will holla at you whenever I have issues. thanks Bros
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by Lmaomen1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for a good selection, very accessible told. I myself used Autodesk Maya for a while, at first I didn't really understand its interface, but then when I figured it out, everything started to work out, I really liked it. However, when I decided to delete it and switch to another program, I could not find and clear the remaining files. I had to turn to a third-party uninstaller to clean up everything. But as it was, there were no problems, the uninstallers helped and cleaned everything up.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by odimbannamdi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
cassidy1996:
nice thread
i'm working with Maya now, oh boy the thing nor easy at all

How has your experience been?
Re: 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users by naijacartoon: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2020
The resurrected thread for prospective newbie 3d animators.
For me, I go for maya and will be helping you learn and master the software here on NL
Coming Soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out My NL Graphic Design Portfolio / What is the name of this street in Victoria Island? (PICTURE) / Professional Black Artist Paints Images Of Unclad Black Woman Going Oral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.