Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (90919 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by sukkot: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin you know what this white girls are like
yeah bro i do lmaoooo grin grin
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by dingbang(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lalasticlala...Hi!
hi... You ain't white.... cheesy
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by donqx: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
really
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by bettyLad(f): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2017
nice couple
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
GOOD FOR THEM, CUTE FAMILY. I LIKE MIXED KIDS.
sister let me tell you now that I have been eyeing you since in case if you don't know may we can start from here
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
GOOD FOR THEM, CUTE FAMILY. I LIKE MIXED KIDS.
baby I have been checking on you since for sometime here I think we can move mountains together

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by mamachizzy(f): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigerian ladies have not reached that level of civilization yet, they still see it as 'desperation' and 'humiliation', their own is to be screaming 'equal rights' and posting feminist quotes....... angry

do u blame us u out brothers caused it. once a girl shows interest in u, u go and tell all ur frnds how u met one desperate girl. u will start showing ur frnds all the messages she has been sending to u while u laugh
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by donoti23(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
those stupid Facebook britiko women no matter how u send dem messages a single HI na problem undecided

i will still teach one lesson one day lipsrsealed
I dey tell u, all dis slay queen mamas
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by moorevic(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Way too much info bro
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by swedbase(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

ooohh yeaaah..i did cheesy Beautiful country.Lovely ppol...

Yea nice country i agree but disagree about the people being nice.
I lived in Nicosia for 1 year and 6 months between 2007- 2009. Makarious avanue was where i lived but Lidra street was where we used to run things. I miss shopping at Debenhams and flexing at Ayia napa beach during summer.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by cstr1000: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
those stupid Facebook britiko women no matter how u send dem messages a single HI na problem undecided

i will still teach one lesson one day lipsrsealed
British women are stuck up.
Even their men have a problem with them.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Veetee(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2017
Don't worry about Nigerian girls. When they see you are rich and flashy on social media, they will say hi
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2017
swedbase:

Yea nice country i agree but disagree about the people being nice.
I lived in Nicosia for 1 and 6 months between 2007- 2009. Makarious avanue was where i lived but Lidra street was where we used to run things. I miss shopping at Debenhams and flexing at Ayia napa beach during summer.

grin

Oohh really? grin

Tho, in that same year i was based in Greece but i travel to Cyprus once in while until i move to Cyprus early 2009 to 2011..
I live in Larnaca very close to Finikoudes grin for 2yrs sha..I fell in love with that place.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by swedbase(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Oohh really? grin

Tho, in that same year i was based in Greece but i travel to Cyprus once in while until i move to Cyprus early 2009 to 2011..
I live in Larnaca very close to Finikoudes grin for 2yrs sha..I fell in love with that place.

Ahaa. Larnaca is a very cool place to live. I visited there couple of times. Where do you base now?
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2017
swedbase:

Ahaa. Larnaca is a very cool place to live. I visited there couple of times. Where do you base now?

grin

Hahahahah..yeaah..i know there are a lot of nigerians who live & study in Cyprus..I used to have nigerian neighbors..They are full of life especially on summer time grin

Now, im here in Asia sha..u move back to Ng? cheesy
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by swedbase(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahah..yeaah..i know there are a lot of nigerians who live & study in Cyprus..I used to have nigerian neighbors..They are full of life especially on summer time grin

Now, im here in Asia sha..u move back to Ng? cheesy

Hahaha Yea We love to flex life no time. Our neighbor used complain about our high music sound. I moved to Sweden from Cyprus and I love it here in Sweden.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
swedbase:

Hahaha Yea We love to flex life no time Our neighbor used complain about our high music sound. I moved to Sweden from Cyprus and I love it here in Sweden

grin

Ooh i see..I heard Sweden is a wonderful country too.. grin

Who knows 1 day, i gonna soak my feet in Sweden as well..hahahaha.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Lastking147(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Abeg when u dey go tell me o no I go fit enter ur luggage comot with you grin
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Lastking147:

Abeg when u dey go tell me o no I go fit enter ur luggage comot with you grin

grin

Bebe mi...Sure u can join me on my trip sha..juz get ready with ur visa but first stop must be in Russia grin
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Lastking147(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Bebe mi...Sure u can join me on my trip sha..juz get ready with ur visa but first stop must be in Russia grin
Lol Russia khe I ain't going again o
Why is the first stop not in Amsterdam cheesy Bebe
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by swedbase(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Yes, It is a wonderful Country to be honestly. They are the best in terms of integrations. With My Swedish passport i can travel to almost all the Country in the world. Just let me know when your coming haha
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Correct guy!
See young fresh chick he married, and that's probably because she wanted him. One naija man with a good foreign exchange rate.

I wish them the best.

I hope the others stop following grannies... grin
No be only him naa, we plenty grin grin
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2017
swedbase:

Yes, It is a wonderful Country to be honestly. They are the best in terms of integrations. With My Swedish passport i can travel to almost all the Country in the world. Just let me know when your coming haha

grin

Hahhahahah...i will mark this one tongue

And i juz hope ur still in sweden when i get there... grin
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by swedbase(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahhahahah...i will mark this one tongue

And i juz hope ur still in sweden when i get there... grin

For sure i will be here. My moving from Sweden will be back home in future.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by GloriaNinja(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Dunkofia20:
baby I have been checking on you since for sometime here I think we can move mountains together
But which particular mountain can we move together...? mountain Everest.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Codyt(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Criis:
Pre-marital sex is bad
Shut up!
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Praisles(f): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2017
gentle136:
hope all d ladies in d house dey hear bah.

Make una rush go dey type "Hi"grin grin
gentle136 Hi hi hi hi ani hi! sogbo hi hihi , oya u must do hi o o o o o
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by GloriaNinja(f): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
Oh sweet, you will love me then, my dad's Cameroonian and mum from Togo shocked grin
but I don't mind that kinda mixed. lol I meant black and white... lol
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by GloriaNinja(f): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
Oh sweet, you will love me then, my dad's Cameroonian and mum from Togo shocked grin
but I don't mean that kinda mixed. lol I meant black and white... lol
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by RaeMystix: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jhamzy:

And who told you she went for the guy's money in the first place? These people can love if they want to. Not like us that our have conditions tied to our love. Hhmmmm
Gold diggers and sluts are from all races.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by abbeyfel: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Criis:
Pre-marital sex is bad
We don hear you virgin...

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by iluvpomo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
but I don't mean that kinda mixed. lol I meant black and white... lol
Oh, I see ... why you no like our blackness na ... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.