Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (90933 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by GloriaNinja(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
Oh, I see ... why you no like our blackness na ... grin
lol, if you ask me. who will I ask?
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
chisco82:

No be only him naa, we plenty grin grin

Una plenty for where? No make me talk today o, I no well.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Jhamzy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
RaeMystix:

Gold diggers and sluts are from all races.

Well, i agree with you you on that. But its rate differs amongst us all. Meanwhile we never can be too sure about the source of their bonding.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by RaeMystix: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jhamzy:

Well, i agree with you you on that. But its rate differs amongst us all. Meanwhile we never can be too sure about the source of their bonding.
True. Just putting it out there that he shouldn't be too certain about the longevity of their sex rampage, cos she might get swayed by someone who can offer her more, both finacially and sexually. MOST Caucasian women love sex and also like to be spoiled materially, you only find few who are in it for real love.

1 Like

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Adadioranma79(f): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
U no go fit handle me tongue we chubby gals cant be handled by inexperienced guys #ok bye
judgedredd22:

ada! bia let us go and start our own 'moaning' and start disturbing our neighbours! grin grin grin ighótago?! cool cool
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by judgedredd22(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adadioranma79:
U no go fit handle me tongue we chubby gals cant be handled by inexperienced guys #ok bye

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Adadioranma79(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Im sure you know the answer to that question tongue
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=60356320][/quote]
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by judgedredd22(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Im sure you know the answer to that question tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by mrdipye(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
And this made it to FP
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by GloriaNinja(f): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dunkofia20:
sister let me tell you now that I have been eyeing you since in case if you don't know may we can start from hereh
you are so funny
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Una plenty for where? No make me talk today o, I no well.
Talk, U no well, wetin dey do u?
Hope e no dey make u tire and too much spiting and vomiting? grin
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
chisco82:

Talk, U no well, wetin dey do u?
Hope e no dey make u tire and too much spiting and vomiting? grin

Na exactly like that e dey do me... cry cry
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by gentle136(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Remisol:

Lol
wink
Remisol:

Lol
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Na exactly like that e dey do me... cry cry
No wonder u sabi compass theory wella.
Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by skyefem: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe by Konquest: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2021
CastedDude:
A Nigerian entertainer based in Cyprus, Omega Humez has taken a swipe at those ladies who refuse to greet or chat with guys they admire on social media. The father of one who shared photos of him kissing his partner revealed how she found him on Facebook and said 'Hi'. Now the rest is history, according to him as the couple prepare for their wedding next year.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

To all those so called BIG or "POSH" girls that will never say "HI" to a brother you deeply admire but bottle up your feelings to the graves!

SHE FOUND ME HERE ON FACEBOOK and said "HI" continuously for almost 2 months! before she got the first response.

THEN: "I can remember vividly the first time I kissed her. I told her I would love to kiss 'em lips for the rest of my days.

NOW: (Almost six years After) Despite our differences and all our shortcomings... Not only do I still kiss em lips, I guess our neighbours are tired of the"moanings"and screams of "oooooo..aaaaaghhh" they have to deal with EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! *Oya go and tell your Daddy G.O* #ChristAnna2018 (Under 18.. close your eyes!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/neighbours-tired-moaning-nigerian-man-shares-photos-white-girlfriend.html
grin grin... Aha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.