Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

South African Rapper Emtee Ft Tiwa Savage_you And Me + Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / South African Rapper Emtee Ft Tiwa Savage_you And Me + Video (461 Views)

Timaya Ft. Tiwa Savage - In My Head (Official Music Video) / Rudeboy - 'Reason With Me' (Video) / Emtee Manando Full Album Is Finally Out (download Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Rapper Emtee Ft Tiwa Savage_you And Me + Video by iammackimcy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emtee Featuring Tiwa Savage
!! Me And You!!
Me and You is taken off Emtee’s forthcoming sophomore album Manando. Me and You features Mavin Records’ Nigerian superstar Tiwa Savage. Tiwa Savage’s joint All Over is dominating airwaves in Johannesburg.
Emtee’s Me and You is the third single off the album following Ghetto Hero and Corner Store. My Way, released this morning isn’t going to appear on Manando.
Listen and Enjoy the Greatness Off Manando which is soon to drop.
Share!!
DOWNLOAD AUDIO:- Emtee Ft Tiwa Savage
http://www.barabomusic.com/2017/09/download-mp3-emtee-ft-tiwa-savageyou.html?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[music] Harrysong – Record Of Life / Singer "WAJE" Tears The Internet Apart With New Video / New Album By Magnum Majestiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.