Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I've Had It With 4-cylinders. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I've Had It With 4-cylinders. (22222 Views)

The Differences Between 4, 6, 8, 12… Cylinders / 3 Cylinders Working Out Of 6 (nissan Pathfinder 2001)..... Please Help / 16 Suvs You Can Buy With ₦4 Million Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Jagermeister(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2017
sultaan:

Please focus on the topic because you missed the 10 speed CVT part of the comment

I don't care about all that.. I pay no heed to the vituperations of charlatans and simpletons...

In my original post, I talked about a whole lot more than power and torque. I remember saying that 4-bangers can be made as powerful as it's counterparts with more cylinders. I talked about luxury and Co. Don't incite me please.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Jagermeister(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2017
kingreign:

Guy, for this section we no dey use this kind yamayama motor park tout language, if you can't stay without using such cussing, go politics or romance or any other section. Here is soley for matured audience.

Ignore the fool.. He was raped by his uncle when he was 6.. That's why he's leading a miserable life.

3 Likes

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by menstrualpad: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:
Exinferis
Jagermeister

Let's sheath the sword please thank you

Kingreign let it slide please thank you
Are you now a mod? angry
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by nurey(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
menstrualpad:

Are you now a mod? angry

I can only prove it by banning you, if you are game lewt me know

i will also ban your other surrogate monikers too angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by menstrualpad: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:

I can only prove it by banning you, if you are game lewt me know

i will also ban your other surrogate monikers too angry
My identity is not moniker specific. Don't forget your house address is static.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by nurey(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jagermeister:

Ignore the fool.. He was raped by his uncle when he was 6.. That's why he's leading a miserable life.

After you have been begged to let bygones be bygones. Please desist from hurling insults, i have already reprimanded the individual that started it

1 Like

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by menstrualpad: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Stop the sermons and issue bans. Comprehensive bans! Oh I miss lomomike
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by nurey(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
menstrualpad:

My identity is not moniker specific. Don't forget your house address is static.

And i have your phone number which is linked to many of your online accounts and financial status. seems you dont know i am Hacker cum System Administrator. You can dare me if you wish

2 Likes

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by menstrualpad: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:

And i have your phone number which is linked to many of your online accounts and financial status. seems you dont know i am Hacker cum System Administrator. You can dare me if you wish

Lol not in your wildest dreams. Such number never enters online issues ..... Darkweb orients!
Finance and online... Water and oil. They don't mix.
Now quit derailing this thread before I ban you!
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by nurey(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
menstrualpad:

Lol not in your wildest dreams. Such number never enters online issues ..... Darkweb orients!
Finance and online... Water and oil. They don't mix.
Now quit derailing this thread before I ban you!

You are not that anonymous online as you think grin, i dont need to hide anything so my details are for the public, i am not a criminal wink

your details arent for scamming or anything, its just to know who is behind the identity and info about them. mentralpad, i know you better than your shadow.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by menstrualpad: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:

You are not that anonymous online as you think grin, i dont need to hide anything so my details are for the public, i am not a criminal wink

your details arent for scamming or anything, its just to know who is behind the identity and info about them. mentralpad, i know you better than your shadow.
Nix. Nix. Nix. Don't develop bp over my matter. Alfa Nuru... Even if my digits are on Nl not to be found by you! I made sure of that. Ethical hacking.. You came late
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by nurey(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
menstrualpad:

Nix. Nix. Nix. Don't develop bp over my matter. Alfa Nuru... Even if my digits are on Nl not to be found by you! I made sure of that. Ethical hacking.. You came late

i didnt get your digits on NL. but give it a rest you cant erase what i know about you, dont worry your secret is in safe hands.

No derailing wink
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by menstrualpad: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
nurey:

i didnt get your digits on NL. but give it a rest you cant erase what i know about you, dont worry your secret is in safe hands.

No derailing wink
More yada yadda
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by ExInferis(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jagermeister:

There you go throwing tantrums like a loser I know you to be. This further gives credence to what I know you are- online warrior and as weak as Chinaware offline.

Appears u're pained that I called you stupid.. Know this limbless fool, u're a slave to your damn stupidity.

Why is your hemmorhaged brain getting pained you PIG? If you endorse stupidity and shallowness, then u're as hopeless as MR BEAN. Go handle your business monkey-ass piece of shit.

Keep charging at me with more balderdash and give me the pleasure of watching you puppeteer your ignorance or shut that contraption that looks like a mouth affronting your pansie-looking face. Oh I forgot, you have no mouth and no face either.. Only lousy, petty fingers.

Go kill yourself already or risk being strung up a pole by your foolishness you mumbo-jumbo minion.

You're the pained sonofabitch simply cos your verbose fakery was busted, just as i busted your complete ignorance in Tesla and you skunked away in shame with your tail between your legs covering your shriveled embarrassed gonads.

I know your type: jobless idiots who trawl online forums and shamelessly lift off other people's opinions to post elsewhere just to appear smart and feel good about your crass idiocy.

Just check out your fake lying mumblings here about something that's completely over your head, and when someone saw through you and burst your pretentious fukking bubble you lost your damned mind and started flinging mud.

Well fukk you, you sorry-ass pathetic broke dickwad.

Go grow some beard and a pair before you even begin to think you can come near me with your fakeass knowledge of nothing, you illiterate shiit-cake son of an unemployed diseased slob and the local mangy ho.

You don't know shit about cars no matter how much of a blowhard and showboat you try to be, you stupid fukking grandstanding know-nothing dingbat.

I'm not even sure you've a car, no matter what you claim.

Moronic lowlifer, crap-faced oozy piece of mildewy garbage.

Fukk you and anyone who ever set eyes on your broke ugly pock-marked pussy face.

And if anyone here feels compelled to chirp in for you, fukk you too.

You unfucked jizz-gulping toilet vermin.

Yeah i rekt you earlier on Tesla when your ass knows nothing and you came all wrong in your pathetic ignorance. Shameless small-dicked salad tosser.

Fukk off and die already and save us the pervading stink of your insignificant existence.

Fukking maggot. Teabagged scum.

I hope you die slow and painful you diseased son of an overweight bittch.

Fukk you, fukk your mama, fukk your dogs, fukk your neighbors, fukk anyone who ever looked at you.

Biitch ass loud mouth lying piece of turd.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by ExInferis(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ipfreely:

Well done.

Would anyone like to guess this gentleman's age?

Old enough to be your papa, young enough to appeal to your fukking mother.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Ipfreely: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
ExInferis:

Old enough to be your papa, young enough to appeal to your fukking mother.

Yes, yes unfortunately all of your guesses are spot on, my comrades.

1 Like

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Inception(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
ExInferis:

You're the pained sonofabitch simply cos your verbose fakery was busted, just as i busted your complete ignorance in Tesla and you skunked away in shame with your tail between your legs covering your shriveled embarrassed gonads.

I know your type: jobless idiots who trawl online forums and shamelessly lift off other people's opinions to post elsewhere just to appear smart and feel good about your crass idiocy.

Just check out your fake lying mumblings here about something that's completely over your head, and when someone saw through you and burst your pretentious fukking bubble you lost your damned mind and started flinging mud.

Go grow some beard and a pair before you even begin to think you can come near me with your fakeass knowledge of nothing, you illiterate shiit-cake son of an unemployed diseased slob and the local mangy ho.

You don't know shit about cars no matter how much of a blowhard and showboat you try to be, you stupid fukking grandstanding know-nothing dingbat.

Fukk you and anyone who ever set eyes on your broke ugly pock-marked pussy face.

Yeah i rekt you earlier on Tesla when your ass knows nothing and you came all wrong in your pathetic ignorance. Shameless small-dicked salad tosser.

Fukk off and die already and save us the pervading stink of your insignificant existence.

Fukk you, fukk your mama, fukk your dogs, fukk your neighbors, fukk anyone who ever looked at you.

Damn... Thats some angry dude.. Please calm down bro
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Ipfreely: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
ExInferis:

It's interesting how all of this venom is misdirected.

Perhaps attempt to discover the root causes of your rather all-over-the-place mental state?

1 Like

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Ipfreely: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Inception:

I'd certainly hope the gentleman is not within the high CVA risk age category. All of this huffing and puffing could easily lead to a few vessels giving out.

1 Like

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by ExInferis(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ipfreely:

It's interesting how all of this venom is misdirected.

Perhaps attempt to discover the root causes of your rather all-over-the-place mental state?

The root cause?

Seeing idiots.

Such as yourself.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by ExInferis(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Inception:

Yeah well I've a low idiot threshold.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Ipfreely: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
ExInferis:

The root cause?

Seeing idiots.

Such as yourself.

We're getting somewhere.

However I'd wager that what you see, is actually yourself, apparently in me. I'm sure you can INFER my meaning.

I don't think I'll be returning to this rather juvenile back-and-forth anymore.

Have at it, mic's all yours.

2 Likes

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Jagermeister(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
ExInferis:

U're here again with your disconcerted claptrap wieldings you lump of disemboweled garbage.

I know you speak with these levels of profanity to your parents. I recall you telling me that they disowned you after you raped your grandmother as revenge because your lowlife uncle raped you when you were six.

It's no surprise you turned out to be a vague, valueless piece of cow dung. You think this is the slums where you were born and GREW UP.. Oh, u're actually not GROWNUP.. Don't let me cause you a heart attack so go and sink deeply into your nothingness Stupido. Ex'stupid'inferis.

Look into a mirror. U're dead already.

There'll be no more replies from me. I won't even bother reading because you can't write sensibly. I guess you learnt how to write from your moronic-whoring mother. You wounded up worse than her.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by ExInferis(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jagermeister:

U're here again with your disconcerted claptrap wieldings you lump of disemboweled garbage.

I know you speak with these levels of profanity to your parents. I recall you telling me that they disowned you after you raped your grandmother as revenge because your lowlife uncle raped you when you were six.

It's no surprise you turned out to be a vague, valueless piece of cow dung. You think this is the slums where you were born and GREW UP.. Oh, u're actually not GROWNUP.. Don't let me cause you a heart attack so go and sink deeply into your nothingness Stupido. Ex'stupid'inferis.

Look into a mirror. U're dead already.

There'll be no more replies from me. I won't even bother reading because you can't write sensible. I guess you learnt how to write from your moronic-whoring mother. You wounded up worse than her.

Ah, the know-nothing pretender has opened his smelly mouth to spew the usual trash.

Hey asshole, you've bewn exposed as a fraud. Shouldn't you hide your ugly face in shame?

Fake lying biitch.

Now go fukk your HIV positive mama so she can give u a sister.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by sultaan(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mod I beg do the needful.

Those users here grown enough to buy a car are more composed in public, but those who were given their car tend to be less focused on the real subject they were here for in the first place.

Back to issues.

The conventional 4 cylinders might not be fun enough to raise some pulse but engines like the one in S2000 and the BRZ were decent enough for a lot of users.

The current turbo 4-cylinder engine are exciting enough because they have a lot more torque that the V6 I am talking from my experience driving a 2.3T Ecoboost in the mustang
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by ExInferis(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ipfreely:

We're getting somewhere.

However I'd wager that what you see, is actually yourself, apparently in me. I'm sure you can INFER my meaning.

I don't think I'll be returning to this rather juvenile back-and-forth anymore.

Have at it, mic's all yours.

Bye, Felicia.

Nice to see you crawl away like the worm you ate.

Fukk you.
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by princetom1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
sultaan:
Mod I beg do the needful.

Those users here grown enough to buy a car are more composed in public, but those who were given their car tend to be less focused on the real subject they were here for in the first place.

Back to issues.

The conventional 4 cylinders might not be fun enough to raise some pulse but engines like the one in S2000 and the BRZ were decent enough for a lot of users.

The current turbo 4-cylinder engine are exciting enough because they have a lot more torque that the V6 I am talking from my experience driving a 2.3T Ecoboost in the mustang
What about its long term usage? Assuming am a highway person
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
princetom1:

What about its long term usage? Assuming am a highway person

So Chief, are you suggesting that perhaps a V6 engine lasts longer than an I4?

The longevity of an engine is directly related to the care it was given and the usage.

I think I have found the poll subject for October 2017 grin
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by menstrualpad: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
ExInferis:

Bye, Felicia.

Nice to see you crawl away like the worm you ate.

Fukk you.
Not needed
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by diportivo: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
i like 4cyl

i like 6cyl

otan o

and y'all cussing out yo mama and shii shocked

werey wa ni ilu yi o angry

see as oyinbo dey spray ontop curse-me-i-curse-u undecided

epe nuse gan sef?

1 Like

Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by princetom1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

So Chief, are you suggesting that perhaps a V6 engine lasts longer than an I4?

The longevity of an engine is directly related to the care it was given and the usage.

I think I have found the poll subject for October 2017 grin
If they are to be subjected to same condition?

I yam waiting for the poll o
Re: I've Had It With 4-cylinders. by princetom1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
diportivo:
i like 4cyl

i like 6cyl

otan o

and y'all cussing out yo mama and shii shocked

werey wa ni ilu yi o angry

see as oyinbo dey spray ontop curse-me-i-curse-u undecided

epe nuse gan sef?

I wonder too o, abi is it more than what's being discussed here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Basic Driving Ethics Nigerian Drivers Don’t Practice / Planes, Traffic Lights & Tyres : Find Out Why They Have “standard” Colours / 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.