Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? (10169 Views)

Dear N-agro Beneficiaries, / Back To Regular Programming. Dear N-power Build Pre-selected Trainees,getinhere / Dear N-agro Volunteers, Tell Us About Your Primary Places Of Assignments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by master69(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2017
Almost all schools here in PH resume today oo.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by Mosesoly(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Resumption date is today here, but it seems most of the teachers are leaving the work for the Npowerites, we have too many classes to take, just imagine someone taking a class or two with close to 11arms, and we were meant to be assistant teachers, some are even class teachers already...

1 Like

Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by npowerng: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2017
9niceguy:
I am yet to receive message ever after the assessment.....pls help
Now the next stage after the Assessment Test Phase is the Pre-selection Stage. This is the stage where beneficiaries will be pre-selected for physical verification.

The Pre-selection Stage will likely commence at the END of September, 2017. When this stage commences, the list of pre-selected applicants will also be released to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by npowerng: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2017
master69:
Almost all schools here in PH resume today oo.
That's nice .
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by npowerng: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2017
man2frayo:

I just don't understand the kind of admin u are, u come drop message and that's, u can't even answer peoples question.. angry

Kindly ask your question sir.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by chii8(f): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2017
We resumed today, about to start pre resumption test,taking the whole of Jss Two,filling dairies.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by tobiaboG: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Today, but the pupils are not in school
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by npowerng: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mosesoly:
Resumption date is today here, but it seems most of the teachers are leaving the work for the Npowerites, we have too many classes to take, just imagine someone taking a class or two with close to 11arms, and we were meant to be assistant teachers, some are even class teachers already...
Just be patient . Name of school with the LGA And state.

1 Like

Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by Mosesoly(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
npowerng:
Just be patient . Name of school with the LGA And state.

Most schools in Lagos are guilty of this, i won't mention the name of the school for some reasons,Alimosho local government mostly, i am a victim of what i have alighted
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by written007: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly ask your question sir?
what is happening about the non graduate category. August has come and gone., September is also eating away! What is happening! Pls
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by kuchikau1: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
ur country have reduced u graduates to modern slaves. I had to recall ur senses to d fact that u deserve beta as a graduate and not 30,000 naira which cant even sustain a kid in curent naija. Dnt u get it? U graduates are slaves in ur own country. Ok let me ask u. How many of ur legislators, judges, ministers or even ordinary councilor whose sons or daughter is involved in dis federal mockery of university degree called N-power? Abeg get sense..
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by kuchikau1: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesus! Imagine what fg has reduced our so called graduates to. See how happy they are receiving meagre money. Instead of to stand united and demand for good governance. So much for a graduate. Stupid co untry/senseless graduates.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by donfortune48(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly ask your question sir?
when is the just concluded tests result coming out?
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by chii8(f): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mosesoly:

Most schools in Lagos are guilty of this, i won't mention the name of the school for some reasons,Alimosho local government mostly, i am a victim of what i have alighted
Not just yours oooo,same in Ojo,lagos.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by npowerng: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
written007:
what is happening about the non graduate category. August has come and gone., September is also eating away! What is happening! Pls
Good day sir, The non graduate category would commence at a date to be communicated soon. Just be patient
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by npowerng: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
donfortune48:

when is the just concluded tests result coming out?

Now the next stage after the Assessment Test Phase is the Pre-selection Stage. This is the stage where beneficiaries will be pre-selected for physical verification.

The Pre-selection Stage will likely commence at the END of September, 2017. When this stage commences, the list of pre-selected applicants will also be released to the public.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by Kings1464(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
npowerng:

I have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by npowerng: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Kings1464:

I have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.

Kindly hold on to the device, and keep calm You would be contacted on the next step.
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by 9niceguy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks very much
Re: Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming? by Kings1464(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly hold on to the device, and keep calm You would be contacted on the next step.

Okay I will be waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows MA Logistics In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja / NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.