Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) (23593 Views)

2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2017
oblaak:

One Nigeria? So I should be doing one Nigeria with you and later, one useless dirty afonja will come and cut off my body parts for rituals? There is no one Nigeria bro. Stop deceiving yourself.
Incase you didn't hear me the first time. Or you've got a hard time comprehending things, GET OFF MY MENTIONS with your tribalistic infested brain, there are many such like you on this forum go Find them to quote and play with, take it far from me right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Adaomalight(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
WTH is going on in this country?

May God help his children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by CoolChinex07: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
When will Afonja people stop this ritual killings? Is becoming too much nah! They are giving the country bad name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Pls what re my in-laws afonja people doing with human head biko? Afonja people re the world richest people but why always with human head undecided can't mike adenuga share his 7 billion dollars investment to all his afonja people? Am tired of all this bad news even as am writing now another saheed and tajudeen re busy mining skulls in Ogun state sarafadeen doing his own in oyo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Zeze06(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmmm

Greatmind23:

these are pick up agents CEO dey inside jacuzzi dey destroy person gf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by perdollar(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2017
ayam tired of commenting abt afonja n ritual. everyday if not in Lagos its in Ogun or Ibadan or Oyo or osun or ekiti or ondo or kwara or parts of kogi. let dem continue after na dia fellow afonja n useless shoe shiners AKA mallam aboki na dem dey always fall victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by perdollar(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
nnokwa042:
Pls what re my in-laws afonja people doing with human head biko? Afonja people re the world richest people but why always with human head undecided can't mike adenuga share his 7 billion dollars investment to all his afonja people? Am tired of all this bad news even as am writing now another saheed and tajudeen re busy mining skulls in Ogun state sarafadeen doing his own in oyo
adenuga mined skulls b4 he hit d jack pot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by akigbemaru: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2017
johnnyvid:
The Oyo State police command has arrested two suspected ritualists. Speaking during the parade of the suspected criminals the state police commissioner, Abiodun Odude, said Murtala Aliyu (30) and Saheed Raji (40) were arrested for being in possession of human flesh.
Odude said the Federal Highway Patrol team on a stop and search along Ogbomoso-Ilorin Highway, first arrested Aliyu in a commercial vehicle around 6:20p.m. on August 9, with a piece of flesh suspected to be human part.
“Aliyu, an Arabic teacher, later confessed he was given the flesh by Raji for money rituals; the second suspect was subsequently arrested at Idumota in Lagos State,” Odude said.
In his confessional statement, Raji, a herbs seller in Idumota, said he contracted the Arabic teacher (Aliyu) to help him make charms that would make him record faster sales.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/photos-of-two-suspected-ritualists.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by perdollar(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2017
priceaction:
That's why they always call them afonja Muslim. Why is it always this kind of name? Fatai, SAHEED, rasheed ,kamar ?
being an afonja is a curse being an afonja Muslim is one way thicket to hell. its a cursed tribe from Saudi arabia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2017
deolu2000:
To think that all these ritualists look so hagard and unkept, and people will go and meet them for money rituals, these ones look like someone that have #500,000 for account? Gullible people. But as for me, God and hardwork are the source of my properity.
Those people are just errands boys, the grandmasters are chiling in there mansions
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Nna men One has to be careful going to certain part of the country o The figure of human part usage has been on the increase One part - North, kills without thinking and there Muslims the other - West , end-users and they are Muslims too
I need to careful too
Lmao!
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afonja!!!
The human skull miner republic.
SOS= save our skulls
the afonjas are some how connected to rituals
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

And after finishing the ritual, they will build a mosque in front of their house and a filling station. They are countless in my town.

grin You are not lying my dear. They are the ones yould find behind Masquerades too Smh
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Afonjas: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
kobijacobs:
LMAO!!! the tribal war here cracks me mehn....afonja this, IPOB that....hate speech or no hate speech, it's fun to me as long as dats the way everyone sees it too....a good JOKE

wait until they do their mining on your skull you will realized it's not funny
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
lastmaster:
Those people are just errands boys, the grandmasters are chiling in there mansions
That is very possible anyways. But the god fathers are never caught that is why i dnt bother abt them since they are mere mirage.
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by muller101(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Show of shame
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Henon: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Get away with your racist comment from my mentions. I'm not in for such, OK? Every tribe in Nigeria have their good and bad. One Nigeria. United we stand.
Nobody is standing with you on this. You are all by yourself.

Your tribe should be mining for oil and minerals not skulls and flesh. Na dem!
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by LorenzoU: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
afonj..

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by kunletexs: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Come on, they even gave them chairs, remove the chairs, make them seat for ground.
Come on, they even gave them chair, remove the chair, make them seat for ground.
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by kenic(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Hmm..Tiger Claw Nation Always Minning Skull.Doing What They Are Good At.

Omg! Tiger claw nation...wtf, sounds like an old Chinese movie....abeg nairalanders make una leave me, am not well grin .

But it's quite unfortunate that It's becoming a norm in the South West region....a news that would have sent shivers down the spine now feels like "sports " news.
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rituals and body parts:

Always osun, ogun, oyo

Una try!
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why cant they use their own flesh? angry
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by NameCheckers: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm soberdrunk and sukkot papa
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by sukkot: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
NameCheckers:
Hmmm soberdrunk and sukkot papa
tongue
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Rozaytee: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Funny thing about these money ritualists is...they are never rich...
Always looking dirty... embarassed
extremely dirty and stinky...with hungry ugly faces...

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Zeze06(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin like you are more angry than me... grin

Rozaytee:
extremely dirty and stinky...with hungry ugly faces...
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by TSO4U: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Afon......ja!!!
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by oblaak(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Incase you didn't hear me the first time. Or you've got a hard time comprehending things, GET OFF MY MENTIONS with your tribalistic infested brain, there are many such like you on this forum go Find them to quote and play with, take it far from me right away.
Case closed. You can't defend your weak claim. I just asked a simple question and you are tagging me a tribalistic person. That's why this Biafra thing is needed so you guys can eat up yourselves and even for ritual purposes.
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
oblaak:

Case closed. You can't defend your weak claim. I just asked a simple question and you are tagging me a tribalistic person. That's why this Biafra thing is needed so you guys can eat up yourselves and even for ritual purposes.
Simple question
SMH!!!
Re: 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) by Lingtonbush18: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Hmm..Tiger Claw Nation Always Minning Skull.Doing What They Are Good At.
please do u know any where I will get kunzite in osun or oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu / Father Rapes 10-year-old Daughter To Death In Delta Community / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.