Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (57481 Views)

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Famocious(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Hope she gets arrested for prostitution grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by paragon40(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
BROSTITUTES EVERYWHERE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by pweshdodo(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2017
she should have said "I am a prostitute" I have sex with men for money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by HolarQD(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Freiden:
Who is Funmi Iyanda?

She is the woman that use to control traffic on one popular road in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Mekanus(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Florblu:
Funmi still needs to learn the act of savagery.In her attempt to give an epic response, she implicated herself and I wanna shout ASHAWO
Someone should please help me with that meme

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Silly response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by AngelicBeing: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Florblu:
Funmi still needs to learn the act of savagery.In her attempt to give an epic response, she implicated herself and I wanna shout ASHAWO
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Florblu(f): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Mekanus post=60337060][/quote]

Thanks bobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Mekanus(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Florblu:

Thanks bobo
cool wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by blessedqueen(f): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2017
careytommy7:

Did you read the whole write up?

abi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by refreshrate: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Zero savage she should go and take her vitamins and rest biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by tete7000(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2017
In the multitude of words, there is sin (Prov.10:19). How disgusting it can be when people end up talking trash in a bid to sound intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by GoldNiagara(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Then I don't blame all the young olosho then, see a presumed role model telling the whole world she is a strumpet. If I were to be the guy, I would have drawn out my check book, hand it to her blank. The young runs girls my apologies, the women perhaps not all are totally lost. How do we get to this place.Jeez she even gave categories old and young. End time things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Remii(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Famocious:
Hope she gets arrested for prostitution grin grin
which section of the constitution prohibits prostitution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
By their fruits you shall know them. . . .Funmi is a retired ashawo and she's not ashamed to declare it publicly

At least nobody can accuse her of hypocrisy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by tygar(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2017
She was supposed to say "I don't pay for sex, people beg to have sex with me"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by phillips1959: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Only a fool would even want to pay money to see your bony naked body.Pls pack one side with ur over bleached skin and over drilled smelly pussy.Real men wont even accept free sex from u thats why u worship work. Good women marry and raise family together surmounting all challenges along d line.Pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Stormyweather(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Florblu:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by vislabraye(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
grin Many people will come here and type 'smart reply' because Funmi said it. Let Anita Joseph say this and same people will type' OLOSHO' with the lil Wayne meme.

That's how selectively critical we are in this country. Hypocrisy will kill us.

I am not judging Funmi. Its her life to get paid or not. I DON'T BELIEVE she does tho cos she has her own cash and is an independent woman. Tho Mo Abudu has her own money till Amechi was revealed.

grin grin grin

You no serious !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by stinggy(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
ibkkk:
grin

That was smart enough.
Not smart oo, she almost labeled herself ashewo lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by belindar: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2017
wale0911:
Funmi not tactically saying she does sex for money? Last time I checked, the act of doing sex for money is termed prostitution. I would say that was not the best of response from a lady of her status, except otherwise.

What is her status?

Once a woman is not married so she is open to all sorts of rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by butterflylion: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2017
johnnyvid:
“I get paid to have sex,” Funmi Iyanda tells man hunting for a sugar mummy.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/i-get-paid-to-have-sex-funmi-iyanda.html

For those who do not understand what funmi meant. Make I help them translate.

Boys who are looking for sugarmummies expect to get paid (in a sense) for sex services. So funmi in reverse told the guy "young women and even old women pay him for sex but at his age since he is looking for a sugarmom he should be more interested in work than women and sex".

She gave solid advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by ibkkk(f): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2017
stinggy:

Not smart oo, she almost labeled herself ashewo lipsrsealed

Hmmm...she knew she's not ashewo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by simpleshawls(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2017
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2017
savagery gone too bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by kobijacobs(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by shegra58: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Florblu:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Myself2(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2017
wale0911:
Funmi not tactically saying she does sex for money? Last time I checked, the act of doing sex for money is termed prostitution. I would say that was not the best of response from a lady of her status, except otherwise.

She just told you guys the truth

She too is an olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Name your price Funmi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Famocious(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2017
Remii:
which section of the constitution prohibits prostitution?

See me see Jamb kwesion undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by sircrabo: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2017
In other words, you be " Olosho "

I wonder what your kids think after reading this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Exponental(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2017
I see her saying the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.