Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (57477 Views)

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by AuroraB(f): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2017
stinggy:

Not smart oo, she almost labeled herself ashewo lipsrsealed
Thankfully, someone's seeing it same way I did sad shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
OLORIBURUKU OMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by ivolt: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
wale0911:
Funmi not tactically saying she does sex for money? Last time I checked, the act of doing sex for money is termed prostitution. I would say that was not the best of response from a lady of her status, except otherwise.

Florblu:
Funmi still needs to learn the act of savagery.In her attempt to give an epic response, she implicated herself and I wanna shout ASHAWO
Someone should please help me with that meme

DIKEnaWAR:
grin Many people will come here and type 'smart reply' because Funmi said it. Let Anita Joseph say this and same people will type' OLOSHO' with the lil Wayne meme.

That's how selectively critical we are in this country. Hypocrisy will kill us.

I am not judging Funmi. Its her life to get paid or not. I DON'T BELIEVE she does tho cos she has her own cash and is an independent woman. Tho Mo Abudu has her own money till Amechi was revealed.

grin grin grin

Funmi has never hidden her love for prostitution.
She has long been advocating for promiscuity even
among married folks.

I think she prefers following the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Tadeus(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Ladies and forming! See her mouth like "you have the wrong woman"......person wey segun odegbami don fvck tire na him she come here dey form....abegi!

No mind d old woman... She dey form saint for ppl wey no sabi her parol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by ivolt: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
hedonistic:
Conflicting signals of Nigerian feminism. This woman is supposedly a 'feminist'. But she and others like her still want to retain the benefits of gender inequality for women (I.e profiting from sexual and romantic associations). Yet they want to challenge men on the right to cheat (or not cheat). Stupid people.

Anyone, male or female can benefit financially from sexual relationship,
you just need to set your price and wait for customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Ijaya123: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
grin Many people will come here and type 'smart reply' because Funmi said it. Let Anita Joseph say this and same people will type' OLOSHO' with the lil Wayne meme.

That's how selectively critical we are in this country. Hypocrisy will kill us.

I am not judging Funmi. Its her life to get paid or not. I DON'T BELIEVE she does tho cos she has her own cash and is an independent woman. Tho Mo Abudu has her own money till Amechi was revealed.

grin grin grin

You were making sense till you dropped the Ameachi line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by ModeEbo(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Story 4 d gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by onleek(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Well, from my point of view, the screenshot indicating the conversation ought to have showed what preempted this display.

Judging by her response, what did Adams said before she replied, Aww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Reeberry: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Atlantia:
Smart reply. smiley grin
How is one smart reply? Ode. That's hoeish reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2017
ivolt:

Anyone, male or female can benefit financially from sexual relationship, you just need to set your price and wait for customers.
Exactly
That's why the dimwit said he wants her as a sugar mummy
Both men and women could be prostitutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Atlantia(f): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
Reeberry:
How is one smart reply? Ode. That's hoeish reply.
Hey! If you cannot understand her reply then don't expect me to educate you.

Oh and why do you have to resort to insults just to pass a message across?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Reeberry: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Atlantia:

I insulted you because you don't know a smart reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Papadoh(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2017
I'm not a sugar mummy, i'm a prostitute. #brainless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by suremanpatriot: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2017
...that kin talk na olosho business na. You mean sey she don get broke to tht level? Abi na receptionnnn? But doesn't look so because she appears remodeled and rejuvenated.if this na Funmi latest pix is delicious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by manikspears: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2017
johnnyvid:
“I get paid to have sex,” Funmi Iyanda tells man hunting for a sugar mummy.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/i-get-paid-to-have-sex-funmi-iyanda.html

No surprises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Tessie01(f): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2017
her reply is not epic and kinda wack,tho she's cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Atlantia(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Reeberry:
I insulted you because you don't know a smart reply.
Oh but I bet you do.

You see, we have idiots...and then we have idiots who call people names just to prove that they're not idiots.
Stay off my mentions, okay?!

Oh and, do have a good day. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Azam101: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Olosho in disguise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Reeberry: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Atlantia:

Oh but I bet you do.

You see, we have idiots...and then we have idiots who call people names just to prove that they're not idiots.
Stay off my mentions, okay?!

Oh and, do have a good day. smiley
To fvck you just dey hungry me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Johnnyessence(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Reeberry:
To fvck you just dey hungry me.
go ahead then. You have the floor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by monex(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
Atlantia:

There was a sarcastic intent in her response but she did not pass it well. Just imagine if the guy replied back and said

"Ow I get you. So how much for a night?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by abbeyty(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
Madam you be olosho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Atlantia(f): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
monex:

There was a sarcastic intent in her response but she did not pass it well. Just imagine if the guy replied back and said

"Ow I get you. So how much for a night?"

I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2017
valgbo:
Hmmmm this one is claiming I don't like sex she hasn't had Mind blowing sex before like my gf..... Anytime I touch her she'll be like sex is not everything till the day that she agreed to give me..... Since then she has been the one disturbing me for sex......
how has this your irrelevant statement changed the price of garri in the market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Reeberry: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
go ahead then. You have the floor.
Atlantia, let's go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2017
this one na didinrin ashawo, she couldn't even do a clap back without implicating herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by valgbo(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
how has this your irrelevant statement changed the price of garri in the market
lol....I dey front page chill make I enjoy am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by troubleseller: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why would you lie, Funmi? Who would pay to fvck you? Only a madman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Mryacks: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
ETHER..

[quote author=vemoben post=60336823][/quote]
Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Coraje(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
All you ladies condemning her. At least she is collecting money for sex. You that you giving your own for free nko? What should we call you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
perfect reply.

cheesy

Her pussyy is goldmine

Correct babe!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.