Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:46 PM

Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (16987 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2017
repogirl:
elected PoliTRICKcians mean? Nigga please!

Death will come either way, so instead of dying stupidly, die for something worthwhile.

wheather they are corrupt or not doesnt matter...we voted them...they are our choice....you want to call our elders PoliTRICKcians too..??..

ohhhh my....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by martineverest(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2017
The funniest part is that most Ibos know that niger deltans for clock well with dem... They still fool themselves by adding us to their biafara

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nwadiuto247: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:

But Nnamdi kanu speaks for all igbo's rite ? But Ijaw leader cannot speak for his people too.
Hmmmmmm

Nnamdi Kanu is not speaking for me and my family pls. We are not part of his IPOB whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

He's known to the progressives

Enemies of state won't know him

Ikpa sarki, hw fa, u wan fight me ? You go fit,? Ijaw leader talk say Niger delta no be Biafra... Me i ask weda dem get person wey no know that fact... And u wan enta my mentions...ikpa, check my post oo.. I am very radioactive, i no play Apc or PDp.. I play comon sense.. N i get foul mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Nnamdi Kanu is not speaking for me and my family pls. We are not part of his IPOB whatever.

Ok the man has spoke his own ooo.
Me i am speaking my own.
I AM A NIGER DELTAN, AND I AM NOT PART OF BIAFRA.... #IHOTAGO ?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by dukeprince50: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont understand too...why are they always after us deltans??...i dont speak a word igbo,how can you add me to your plans??...

and i dont know any urhobo that speak igbo..

what is all this nonesense sef??..

i dont even coup very well with igbos either...

is not that when am around them i want to fight them,is just that i dont understand them...
my dear its not only u o, I'm kalabari, and the only thing I know in Igbo is chineke, I can't even spell the tribe, if its IBO or IGBO, pls deh shld count us out

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Ngozi123(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:
The thing is, as citizens of the creek, we are free people, and very individualistic...
We just love to make lil money, whine and dine, build small houses and then live peacefully with our families.

But you cant hv that life when your neighbor is working 24hour 7days, so as to come and buy you and your comfort.

Its not news that Igbos own 70% of lands in Aks, come to think of it, we are still in Nigeria and tey are already buying out all our lands, while investing in lagos n the rest... When we are annexed into biafra, and our lands are all that they can buy from money they make from (we know were). Don't you think they will totally buy not just all our lands, but our leaders, our people, our culture and our conscience ?

Folks will say, we are insecure... YESS ! We are insecure.. You cant be buying 80% percent of my land, house, and life, and then expect me to add money for you to help you complete the purchase... Where will i run to ? Where wil i call home ? When everywhere has been acquired by foreigners ? What will i bequeathed to my children

Mbok, i love Igbos with all my life, but if Aks is annexed into biafra, if the Niger Delta is deceived into joining biafra... We will all be lost as a people, our lands, culture, and way of life.
I love igbo folks, but i love my people/culture/posterity more...

Thank God you have confirmed what many of us Igbos have been saying here. Anti-Igbo paranoia is illogical and based on jealousy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
ipob still dont get it....we in the delta dont have to learn each others languages...we speak pidgin english to each other...

thinking you can divide us because we are many tribes is foolishness....

but if a man from some parts of the delta speaks his language, an igbo man will understand the "nigerdelta" language, while you, his "blood brother" from warri, sagbama, etc will not understand.

how come an igbo outsider can speak to asaba, agbor, ukwani,kwale, etc in delta and egbema, obigbo, ogba, elele, PH lga, etche people in rivers in their niger delta language, while you cant, please i ask because i want to learn, no insults please.

i will also like to know how the egbema people in imo will leave their brothers (egbema of ogba-egbema-ndoni aka onelga lga) in the ss rivers, ndoki and asa ppl in abia will leave ndoki and asa in obigbo, and how etche rivers and imo will forget etche in rivers state to achieve this noble purpose.

i support one delta to, but "we" nigerdeltan need to work these things out.

ideas please?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Snow5(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2017
MediumStout:
May God punish all biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu's followers for trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria. Biafra will never come

Dreamer!!!

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Issa simpu stuvz... Biafra is here!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2017
There are many practical reasons why there will be no Arewa, Oduduwa, Biafra or other postulates. Most people ignore these practicalities because nationhood is an affair of the heart. It's emotive not cognitive so reason is irrelevant.

But I tell you what, we will see restructure , involves an increase in state powers and a similar increase in devolution. This is a moving train no one can stop.

However romantic fantasies of splintered nation are great talking points but useless to the massive preparatory work that needs to be done at state level. Commonsense commentators should aim their guns at our governors otherwise we stand to return a feudal system that is so base that it will make our current ramshackle unitary system look like paradise.

I am looking to engage with practical Commonsense and not nirvana dreamers.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:
The thing is, as citizens of the creek, we are free people, and very individualistic...
We just love to make lil money, whine and dine, build small houses and then live peacefully with our families.

But you cant hv that life when your neighbor is working 24hour 7days, so as to come and buy you and your comfort.

Its not news that Igbos own 70% of lands in Aks, come to think of it, we are still in Nigeria and tey are already buying out all our lands, while investing in lagos n the rest... When we are annexed into biafra, and our lands are all that they can buy from money they make from (we know were). Don't you think they will totally buy not just all our lands, but our leaders, our people, our culture and our conscience ?

Folks will say, we are insecure... YESS ! We are insecure.. You cant be buying 80% percent of my land, house, and life, and then expect me to add money for you to help you complete the purchase... Where will i run to ? Where wil i call home ? When everywhere has been acquired by foreigners ? What will i bequeathed to my children

Mbok, i love Igbos with all my life, but if Aks is annexed into biafra, if the Niger Delta is deceived into joining biafra... We will all be lost as a people, our lands, culture, and way of life.

its a natural process..the bigger group always swallow the smaller group...this is not necesery a fear of igbos..and not realy the fault of igbos..

the igbos dont understand that we are proud tribes no matter how few some tribes may be....

if they would have stop calling us afonja,almajiri and such we would have explained this to them 2years ago...

how can you reason with somebody that is always insulting you?...

say something they dont like and they immediately insult you...how can you talk with people that dont accept your opinion??..

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by mradonis(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Why is it that sarki is so paranoid abt anything Biafra. I neva see Him comment on any other sensible thread/topic. Such obseSsion is a bad sign . U don't just cook up baseless lies from Hungry and despirate bloggers and expect all to beLieve .
Factless nonsense stories all the time , but when sensible iSsues come up, u don't see dem comment. Seun pls don't ridicle Nairaland .allowing a deluded mind with false and baseles
s nonsense access to such respected site.
Biafra, Ipob, Biafra this , Ipob That
Don't u(sarki) have better and more educative issues that people can learn from to share..
Has any of our senseless thieves(politicians) bothered so much about making Nigeria better.
Do a simple survey and ask 40 people if they are proud of the situation in the country. 97% of Nigerians are ashamed to identify ourselves as nigerians. No country respects Us anymore. We are treated like refugees and homeless beggers in most countries.

Truly we all thinK but not everybody reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by caleboxylic: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2017
victorDanladi:
I wonder why Igbo want force association with south south....they should rather clamour for igbo in south south joining them not thr whole southsouth.

Anything different from that,to me,is like Igbo want to dominate Nigeria but find it difficult with yorubas and hausa fulanis so the want the country where they will be the only majority..simple!

Thanks you. We want only the igbo in the present south south. Others should form whatever country they wish. Self Determination is a right and not a privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Lordsocrates: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

its a natural process..the bigger group always swallow the smaller group...this is not necesery a fear of igbos..

the igbos dont understand that we are proud tribes no matter how few some tribes may be....

if they would have stop calling us afonja,almajiri and such we would have explained this to them 2years ago...

how can you reaqson with somebody that is always insulting you?...

Broda
I tire ooo, na so so Afonja, Afonjazy dem dey call us.
To them, if you don't support what they tell you, you are an outcast.

Where is the freedom of thought, and association they claim biafra will hv ?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Lordsocrates: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
caleboxylic:

Thanks you. We want only the igbo in the present south south. Others should form whatever country they wish. Self Determination is a right and not a privilege.

So what happens to Ibibios ? efiks, ? ijaw, ? Iskeri ?
So we are just carpets for you igbos to just walk on to the coast ?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nwadiuto247: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Forget Biafra. Some of us are not interested in it. We prefer a restructured Nigeria

As for your land that you are claiming we bought, thank God you said the truth that we BOUGHT it. For us to buy it that means your people willingly sold it to us so you shouldn't blame us in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by angelanto8(f): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Ijaws are not biafrans and will never be same as delta.igbos dont need them thy should stop flattering themselves as if we are begging them.....no body is begging them or the south south to join biafra.There are only 5 biafran states fullstop...ps i dont support biafra but still they are my people

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by MichaelBlake40: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
There is a lot of air that needs to be cleared here.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Broda
I tire ooo, na so so Afonja, Afonjazy dem dey call us.
To them, if you don't support what they tell you, you are an outcast.

Where is the freedom of thought, and association they claim biafra will hv ?

i dont know...why the hell should we join them when we are already seeing now that they dont care??..

how can you be calling a urhobo,ikwere,akwa ibomite that he is a imposter afonja because they have other opinions..??..

i tried and tried to explain to them how insultive that is...but they didnt listen...

i tried to tell them that tribes dont have interests to impersonate other tribes online...they still didnt listen..

then you have very strange ipobians always asking for your lga to prove that you are delta...do they realy think we deltans owe them any thing??

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by 1shortblackboy: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2017
temptnow:
sarrki stop decieving yourself everyday with the same news, we know APC government is good with bribeing people, Ijaws are Igbos, if Fulanis are telling you otherwise they're decieving you. When the time comes we shall all know
ijaws are igbos ?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by robotix: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2017
MediumStout:
May God punish all biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu's followers for trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria. Biafra will never come
May God punish all of you who support in continued killing of fulani herdsmen to go scot free while unarm igbos are killed by army...

You all will meet your untimely death. Spit

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by caleboxylic: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:

You have a right to self determination. Nnamdi Kanu wants all the tribes you mentioned above to be part of biafra.
Some ijaws(eastern) are part of this struggle while western ijaws oppose biafra vehemently like Edwin Clark.
Both offline and online, itsekiri and urhobo oppose the idea too. Majority of them are against biafra.
Efik and ibibio are part of IPOB anyway.
Finally, I don't want to add any other tribe to this new agitation for Biafra Bc they have a right as a group to choose where they want.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:
May God punish all of you who support in continued killing of fulani herdsmen to go scot free while unarm igbos are killed by army...

You all will meet your untimely death. Spit

is that a threat??....stop behaving as if you will invade the delta when we dont join you...we could get the wrong idea and invade the east...

its called preventive action...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Lordsocrates: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont know...why the hell should we join them when we are already seeing now that they dont care??..

how can you be calling a urhobo,ikwere,akwa ibomite that he is a imposter afonja because they have other opinions..??..

i tried and tried to explain to them how insultive that is...but they didnt listen...

i tried to tell them that tribes dont have interests to impersonate other tribes online...they still didnt listen..

then you have very strange ipobians always asking for your lga to prove that you are delta...do they realy think we deltans owe them any thing??

Hahahahaha.
Na the LGA own dey tire me pass o... So if i show dem my certificate wont dey say that it is doctored ? If i show dem where i live, wont they say dat i am a tenant ? Or a yoruba man on NYSC service ?

I just week.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:

Hahahahaha.
Na the LGA own dey tire me pass o... So if i show dem my certificate wont dey say that it is doctored ? If i show dem where i live, wont they say dat i am a tenant ? Or a yoruba man on NYSC service ?

I just week.

no no,thats not even the worst part sef...after you even say it,another ipobian will come and ask again...

i even told a ipobian and he didnt even believe that my lga exist.....ridiculous...

another ipobian wanted to even stab me in the face with a broken bottle..because he dey sweet am...

how can you talk with people that are like this?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:

have you read any report that was issued by biafran authorities to that effect sir?

or are you just fearmongering?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2017
my good intentioned questions remains unanswered.

smh
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Lloydfather(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/n-delta-not-supporting-biafra-ijaw-leader.html

Mr sarrki the placard says ipod, not ipob or biafra,
And I ask why drafting the name biafra in while the placards says otherwise? Why not ur oduduwa, niger delta and arewa national as the placards suggested. Must u include biafra in all ur topics.
(2) when u said prominent person from niger delta i was curious to see the name and u came up with this yeye name as Mr prominent.

I don't know how much u were paid to championed this ur media anti biafra issues with ur groups. Let me tell u gone are the days ur tribe were seen as champion of media. Ipob has come to set a standard that ur baba and Awon baba baba e will never match. Keep creating stupid thread ipob has ur match that can stand u in every arguments or whatsoever.

Peace
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by grafitti(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by dvee2: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
MediumStout:

Leave them, they don't want any Biafra, they are just making noise. When the Arewa youths gave them ultimatum to go and have their Biafra, did they go? Where they not crying then,changing tactics asking for referendum? All na gra gra, leave them

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by CaptainGOOD: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
temptnow:
sarrki stop decieving yourself everyday with the same news, we know APC government is good with bribeing people, Ijaws are Igbos, if Fulanis are telling you otherwise they're decieving you. When the time comes we shall all know

Ijaws are not igbos pls.
Edit it...nits embarassing
U can says ijaws are biafra..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia / 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.