Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

"How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (35470 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
It must be juju they used!
Nonsense propaganda! angry

One Nigeria!
Say no to tribalism.

Join the DAN movement.

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nwatiti24(f): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
What is wrong with Nigeria? Y are we seeing military men moving around in d country with their uniforms terrorising n putting fear in innocent citizens? Their work is to protect the country from external attacks nt internal. What is then the work of d police,when the military are mounting road blocks in every village? With all these unnecessary force we still hv fulani men killing,raping n stealing,boko haram bombing. Are we still in d military regime? This govt hs failed n wl continue to fail if they dnt confess n turn from the evil they hv n are still committing.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by RoyalUc(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yes. Go and look it up if you doubt this. The Nigerian side suffered more army casualties but the Biafra side suffered more civilian casualties.

So the equation balanced off?
So both Nigeria and Biafra suffered great loses?
In order words, nobody was oppressed and 'massacred.'
Well I guess that's the meaning of "no victor...no vanquished."
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Ngozi123(f): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

So the equation balanced off?
So both Nigeria and Biafra suffered great loses?
In order words, nobody was oppressed and 'massacred.'
Well I guess that's the meaning of "no victor...no vanquished."

It wasn't "balanced off", as you put it, because a lot more people on the Biafran side, mostly civilians, died. War isn't a simple maths equation.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Eze2000(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:

6 months? You think casualty per day is 20?

More....much more. But it was that way in the last war. In fact, it was the casiality rate in the north that made Ojukwu, military governor of the eastern region declare Biafra as an independent state.

people must die like flies before others and the world wake up.....rule of war.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
shurlermoz:

The +1million Igbo people that lost their lives will beg to differ, they wouldn't even be happy with you because it means they have died for nothing, no lessons learnt.
With what is happening now, the sacrifices of those slain appears not to be in vain. IPOB has taken up where they stopped.

The question is, how is nig responding? Civilized or not?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by PointB: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
About time they started digging trenches to entrap those APCs/Tanks or dissuade them. And while at it, IPOB should invest some money in (para)medics. No time looking disorganised when army shoot at foot soldiers as these will most likely increase.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by tobiasbeecher: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
holatin:
even though a lot of his supporters knows its a lie but the hatred they have for other Nigerian will make dem back his story.
God pls just end this ghodamn world
As if you and your people don't hate them in equal measure. Abeg make Una stop this una nonsense hypocrisy,it stinks to high hraven
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Obiwiz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
olamefun1990:
I pray Nnamdi Kanu receives sense. If the Nigerian army are ready for you not even your father's kingdom will protect you.
Person say make u stay on ur own... Dat one suppose make normal human being vex?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by RoyalUc(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eze2000:

u got a strong point, but those Islamic guys got no international recognition. trust me, if war breaks out now, Igbo will lose for any 6 months and they will start buying weapons of their own. Hell, isreal will dash them the thing. but Nigeria will never get weapons from UK, USA or even Russia like b4

How can you put your life on the line base on baseless postulations?

"isreal will dash them the thing. but Nigeria will never get weapons from UK, USA or even Russia" including islamic nations that you people claim support the muslims to islamize Nigeria?

We might think we are just talking because it's LN, but the things we post here affect a few persons' psyche and eventually, actions.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nemesis1: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eze2000:

More....much more. But it was that way in the last war. In fact, it was the casiality rate in the north that made Ojukwu, military governor of the eastern region declare Biafra as an independent state.

people must die like flies before others and the world wake up.....rule of war.

Well what some people don't know is the world is advanced creek rats may have 50 cal machine guns, endless supply of AK and other rifles, locally fabricated bombs etc, Nigerian army has even more in terms of rifles , rpg, mines, bombs, the tactics, the experience, commander for each unit, well thought out plans but most of all it'll be airforce, navy , army against biafraudians, I'm certain not all citizens will join the battle but they'll get caught in the middle anyways

While embargo will be placed or air drops and sea deliveries preventing heavy artillery from getting to Biafra except relief items of sorts , Nigerian army will likely recieve support from other nations especially mother UK in terms of satellite imagery, uav/Drone Support aerial surveys, precision air strikes and all of that shebang , Biafra wouldn't get as much help 3 million casualties would be just 2% of total deaths

This is why I preach against any stupidity but I guess Kanu's words gives them odeechi, if it comes it comes and it will not end well
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by RoyalUc(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

It wasn't "balanced off", as you put it, because a lot more people on the Biafran side, mostly civilians, died. War isn't a simple maths equation.

grin grin grin

Of course it is not. It's about tactics and strategies on how to defeat your enemy.

We don't need that anymore and as a lady, you should be at the forefront...preaching peace and not violence.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Ngozi123(f): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin

Of course it is not. It's about tactics and strategies on how to defeat your enemy.

We don't need that anymore and as a lady, you should be at the forefront...preaching peace and not violence.

I'm a peaceful person- where have you seen me preach violence unprovoked?
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by olamefun1990(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Obiwiz:

Person say make u stay on ur own... Dat one suppose make normal human being vex?
If u want to leave Nigeria who gives a hell! Freedom is either earned or taken. Uve obviously not earned it with ur backstabbing politics. So I'll advise you take it if u can. grin
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by olamefun1990(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gkemz:

Coward and backstabbing afonja. Nnamdi kanu is a brave man unlike the coward, Awolowo who chose to remain under hausa/fulani to lick their a**
Ouch grin grin grin.... E pain am die.... Lwkm
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by olamefun1990(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=macanu post=60339522][/quote]
Your face must be as scary as this picture.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Obiwiz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
stabilizer:
NIGERIAN ARMY DID NOT ATTACK ANYBODY NOR KILL ANYONE

The attention of 14 Brigade Nigerian Army, has been drawn to fictitious news going round especially on the social media that troops have invaded the home of Nnamdi Kanu and killed 3 persons.

This is far from the truth. Rather, it was a group of suspected IPOB militants that blocked the road against troops of 145 Battalion while on show of force along FMC-Word Bank Road in Umuahia town, Abia State at about 6.00-6.30pm, today. They insisted that the military vehicles would not pass and started pelting the soldiers with stones and broken bottles to the point of injuring an innocent female passerby and a soldier, Corporal Kolawole Mathew.

The troops fired warning shots in the air and the hoodlooms dispersed. No life was lost.

Therefore the public are kindly enjoined to disregard the rumours going round and the fictitious photographs of purported victims of attack. Both the soldier and the innocent female passerby have been evacuated to the unit's Medical Inspection Room and are receiving treatment.

We would like to use this opportunity to warn mischief makers threatening the peace and security of the country through falsehood such as above.

Members of the public are please requested to go about their lawful business and report any suspicious activity to the nearest police station or security outfit.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Major Oyegoke Gbadamosi
Assistant Director Army Public Relations
14 Brigade Nigerian Army
Well, any confirm 9ja citizen can confirm the rarity of truth in statements made by our bloggers, media houses, uniform people and other public office holders in Nigeria. So, na just to siddon look. The above statement no change anything. Waiting for Lai Mohammed's version.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Generalyemi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:

Point out my error or get back into your shell
English master
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by RoyalUc(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'm a peaceful person- where have you seen me preach violence unprovoked?

Alright, I am sorry sis.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Ngozi123(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

Alright, I am sorry sis.

Apology accepted.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Obiwiz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
olamefun1990:

If u want to leave Nigeria who gives a hell! Freedom is either earned or taken. Uve obviously not earned it with ur backstabbing politics. So I'll advise you take it if u can. grin
Lol.... no complicate am. Down to basics. Everyone tries to get rid of liabilities. But parasites will do anything & everything to hang onto its host.
If there are parts of a unit dat are so scared of independent existence, then such parts are almost always contributing nothing to the progress & sustenance of the unit.
It's simple logic

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by BabaAduras: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bubewilson:

The agitation for Biafra is not championed by Igbo politicians, therefore you can never expect them to sacrifice whatever they are earning from the nig govt for the interest of Biafrans.

Similarly, the nig govt should hence forth desist from collecting revenue from Biafra land, pull out its armed forces and withdraw all social services it's making available in the rejoin.

when you want oduduwa, people will observe how you will call all the politicians representing you and tell them to forfeit their juicy positions .....we will see how thwy will abide with you.

If the people you voted for to represent you are not sharing your aspirations, then I wonder where you going. You have not even started. That is why I say you not serious about your agitation.

If people representing you are "don't mind them, they are not serious, we still with you in Nigeria" who will take you serious?

Your first step is to elect those that will represent your interests. Not voting for the highest bidders as the common practice in the East and South-South.

We, the Afonjas have learnt not to vote for the highest bidders. When you come with the money, we will collect and when it is time to vote, we vote for people that will represent our interest. You remember millions of dollars that GEJ spent in Lagos and the West pre-2015 Election, with all the Obas and Church Leaders ("Ole"-depo) and co cursing and binding, dollars was virtually flowing on the street of Lagos. What did he get from the West at the end of the day? The West still voted massively for PMB while you Igbos voted massively for GEJ.

So like I said earlier, nobody with a serious mind will ever take your agitation serious seeing what you Igbos are still doing in Lagos, Kano/Kaduna and Port-Harcourt.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by shurlermoz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bubewilson:
With what is happening now, the sacrifices of those slain appears not to be in vain. IPOB has taken up where they stopped.

The question is, how is nig responding? Civilized or not?

Nigeria is responding in the most civilized manner, if FG were to respond to the propaganda and chest beating of IPOB things will have gotten out of hand.
There is no where in the world where an individual will threaten a whole country and he will sill be chilling in the comfort of his house, Nnamdi Kanu hasnt minced words in his desire to see Nigeria burn, I am presently appalled by the way FG handling this, it only shows the whole thing is political.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
shurlermoz:

Nigeria is responding in the most civilized manner, if FG were to respond to the propaganda and chest beating of IPOB things will have gotten out of hand.
There is no where in the world where an individual will threaten a whole country and he will sill be chilling in the comfort of his house, Nnamdi Kanu hasnt minced words in his desire to see Nigeria burn, I am presently appalled by the way FG handling this, it only shows the whole thing is political.
my friend u r d one thinking d way u think and hating fr nothing...did d chest beating cause any voilence in ur life. Give it up for people who can stand for the truth and helping their people to either gain a new country or nigeria change and start developing d eastern region
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Eze2000(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
RoyalUc:

How can you put your life on the line base on baseless postulations?

"isreal will dash them the thing. but Nigeria will never get weapons from UK, USA or even Russia" including islamic nations that you people claim support the muslims to islamize Nigeria?

We might think we are just talking because it's LN, but the things we post here affect a few persons' psyche and eventually, actions.

Once, at age 16! I locked in cell with criminals for a crime I didn't commit and guess what? my accuser bribed the police right before my eyes.

Took 2 weeks for my old man to find me and that was cos I saw someone I recognised in one of offices one fate full day. I've been through hell and even as I write this, I can't work cos no light and I must pay bill. And then there is northern domination of government and army that terrifies me nonstop.

I'm sorry, bit I don't give a rat's ass for Nigeria again. it wants to kill me.

1 Like

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Eze2000(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nemesis1:

Well what some people don't know is the world is advanced creek rats may have 50 cal machine guns, endless supply of AK and other rifles, locally fabricated bombs etc, Nigerian army has even more in terms of rifles , rpg, mines, bombs, the tactics, the experience, commander for each unit, well thought out plans but most of all it'll be airforce, navy , army against biafraudians, I'm certain not all citizens will join the battle but they'll get caught in the middle anyways

While embargo will be placed or air drops and sea deliveries preventing heavy artillery from getting to Biafra except relief items of sorts , Nigerian army will likely recieve support from other nations especially mother UK in terms of satellite imagery, uav/Drone Support aerial surveys, precision air strikes and all of that shebang , Biafra wouldn't get as much help 3 million casualties would be just 2% of total deaths

This is why I preach against any stupidity but I guess Kanu's words gives them odeechi, if it comes it comes and it will not end well

How naive u are!
How many conflicts have u seen Britain jump into lately? Are u not hear that uk is cutting costs? what do u think Britexit is really all about? The days when the UK did what it liked is over. How many sattalite imagery of Abubakar Shekau's backyard did they give the army? Nigeria had to buy arms from Brazil for heaven's sake.

all that radio biafra stuff u think its useless? As long as this country is in conflict within itself the human right abusing Nigerian army will never get arms from USA, UK, .... Russia, maybe but I doubt it.

Biafra on the hand will get help even from the UN. But experience I believe they will get help from is real who needs no-nonsence allies and then later from the USA.

Why do u think the army didn't bulldoze their way into kanu's compound?

This is not times past when there no images, photos and 2 seconds media. The world is watching now and the world can make Biafra very powerful.

2 Likes

Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by oladeebo: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eze2000:

How naive u are!
How many conflicts have u seen Britain jump into lately? Are u not hear that uk is cutting costs? what do u think Britexit is really all about? The days when the UK did what it liked is over. How many sattalite imagery of Abubakar Shekau's backyard did they give the army? Nigeria had to buy arms from Brazil for heaven's sake.

all that radio biafra stuff u think its useless? As long as this country is in conflict within itself the human right abusing Nigerian army will never get arms from USA, UK, .... Russia, maybe but I doubt it.

Biafra on the hand will get help even from the UN. But experience I believe they will get help from is real who needs no-nonsence allies and then later from the USA.

This is not times past when there no images, photos and 2 seconds media. The world is watching now and the world can make Biafra very powerful.
my brother, if you empower yourself with the watching world?
haaa!
pity the dead ones!
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by Nemesis1: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eze2000:

How naive u are!

OK, let's wait and see
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by soulfood(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
picture of the human shield or i dont believe it.
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by nnaeyes6: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
But! Can't Yoruba's just say they also want restructure so that the power of the north can be reduced? Hmmm. All these abusive words have eluded Yoruba's from knowing the right and wrong. Also, in a two years time, nobody knows whether your OSINBAJO will still remain the vice president of the federation. In fact, let's be commonsensical, is OSINBAJO your father that his vice president seat is what u are thinking is affecting your families? Please o. Even, if u don't subscribe for Biafra, please subscribe for restructure that the Yoruba community concluded upon last week. Thanks
Re: "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims by adims96(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
nnamdi kanu is a liar, he ran away, including those guys, the locked the gate and ran inside, after they fired warning shots, nobody chased the army away.. the continued their procession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc / Election Rigging: Intersociety Drags 40 INEC Officials, 4 Governors To US, EU / ICT Centre Hon Dozie Nwankwo Of APGA Built In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.