Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (27312 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by seunny4lif(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2017
deafeyez:

Very true. But which of the I.T is most sellable. Which do you prefer to study.

Anyone but for me
Android developer
Java Developer for

I'm still in my early stage ooooooh
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by deafeyez: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

Anyone but for me Android developer Java Developer for
I'm still in my early stage ooooooh
Do you enroll in class or you are studying through ebooks
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by seunny4lif(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2017
deafeyez:

Do you enroll in class or you are studying through ebooks
Ebook and Online courses but i option for the free course
I go no money to pay
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Tombrook0: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Send me a mail at broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Email send since yesterday.
From nairaland subject
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Tombrook0: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Am interested in social media manager and content development training, my issues is that there are lot videos on YouTube,

any particular handle or training videos I should be looking out for?

I really want to learn. Pls help this poor boy.

No one to help shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Tombrook0:
Email send since yesterday. From nairaland subject
I will reply you before the end of today.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by deafeyez: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
Ebook and Online courses but i option for the free course I go no money to pay
Great, try.
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by SRK1(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

Who's available to post 5-star Fiverr review? Several reviews needed, one per each person. You will be paid the naira equivalent of your $5 that you use to order. I be sending payment in real time!

Please contact ASAP at

yourwriter01@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by Lilimax(f): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ask Seun, his unemployment status reset his brain to develop the Nairaland we're enjoying today. He is already a big man. Congratulations Seun on behalf of you brother that won Cowbel mathematics quiz for teachers. He is a genius! smiley
Re: Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates by lordsniel(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2018
Ikeja in lagos

Where is your location bro.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reveals Number Of Nigerians Employed Under APC / 7 Things You Should Do While Waiting For That Dream Job / Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) 2018 Job Recruitment Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.