Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Why Does She Want To Come Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Want To Come Back? (2241 Views)

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Does She Want To Come Back? by Apina(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Fantes:
I'm a young guy of mid 20ths from brass bayelsa state.I was into a relationship with a girl.she claimed to be a virgin,but i know she wasn't.we only romance without sex.she comes to my house weneva she likes and she also calls everyday.All of a sudden she started behaving strange 2 months after she had admission.i decided to withdraw my self for a while.wen i tried to call her back,she told me she has gotten a new boy friend,i thought she was joking.as i tried to beg her to come back,she disagreed.surpringly one day she called me and i called her back she picked the call and told me that someone wants to talk to me and she gave the phone her new boy friend.That very day i decided to move on.Two months later,she started calling me again.wen she realises i dont pick her calls,she started calling me with private and unknown numbers she does that almost everyday or weekly telling me it was a mistake.Pls nairalanders what's your advice?and what do u undastand by this kind of altitude?
Revenge they say, is a dish best served cold. Follow this routine in dealing with her:
1. Accept her back
2. Don't spend a dime on her
3. Do not act all lovey dovey around her
4. Tear her kpekus at will
5. Do it just for the fun of it

2 Likes

Re: Why Does She Want To Come Back? by Fantes(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
I've told her there's no problem,grudge or whatsover that my own girl friend will come and she's still calling me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cousin In Love / Does She Deserve A Second Chance? / All Nigerian Girls Are Whores, But We Have Good Whores And Bad Whores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.