Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (45003 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by kobijacobs(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chidinma

chidinma

Listen to the words of your ancestors, men are destructive, they will lead you to doom! stay away from them.

it's either you become a babymama, or you get cheated on and dumped.

just 3 months and this one has already started controlling you.

Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso
ozu ala n'inyi.

since yesterday u have been against men, are u a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Adaomalight(f): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
free2ryhme:
chidinma is a virgin
NL girls are hoes
Are you okay?
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by kobijacobs(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
refiner:
Cute....they look good together.. smiley

u are beautiful dear
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Adaomalight:

Are you okay?

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Lovely all the best to them
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by shevon: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Emmanueledu:

I guessed as much!That's kingsley of jemeji

Yup, he's the one!
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2017
kiss
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Adaomalight(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2017

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Adaomalight post=60343866][/quote]

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by lollarj(f): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2017
awww....at last Chidinma

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Adaomalight(f): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=60343904][/quote]

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Taitai2000(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chidinma

chidinma

Listen to the words of your ancestors, men are destructive, they will lead you to doom! stay away from them.

ozu ala n'inyi.

Attention seeker, hope say you go use am take buy car.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Adaomalight post=60344019][/quote]

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Antoeni(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
So finally she has bn disvirgined
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by banre(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chidinma

chidinma

ozu ala n'inyi.

Nawa o. Leave her be now
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Dididrumz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
After every thing i did to make dis girl mine

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Dididrumz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
After every thing i did to make dis girl mine

Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by etinienang(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
chai c my crush....am madly inlove with this gal call chidinma
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Macdawid(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Iceberg3:

haba! Why evils na? grin
Celebrity life is just sh*t mehn, it's not just easy!
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by univasal: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranYouths:
cool shocked

After Flavor has finished the Aroma in her down below kiss cry
Make i hear say aroma dey down below,if not overlooked odour. Sorryoo
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Duru009(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
After kissing flavour publicly. That's why ur career is nose-diving!
This one can't stay!.
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by faheez(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
That's Ademola Adedoyin. he's also a celeb on his own
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chidinma, Chidinma, Chidinma. How many times I call you. BANANA go fall on you o. grin
Re: Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) by Boxer007(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
refiner:
Cute....they look good together.. smiley

May I suck fart outter your annus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos / D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.