Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. (16508 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by naptu2: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2017
NPFL @Npflofficial

The people of Jos are in church this morning with their @LMCNPFL trophy. Giving thanks to God they say is necessary!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Npflofficial/status/906810211452817410

3 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by naptu2: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Plateau United supporters celebrating.

Plateau United Supporters celebrating at the stadium.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5939813_djtcm96w4aeflfx_jpegf45e0b0791dd0bafc7d2fb4285f22fc4

Video: Plateau United supporters celebrate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Npflofficial/status/906912168209211392/video/1

2 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Emjay1310(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Moments like this rarely comes by. That's why they have to do the needful by giving thanks to God almighty. Congrats to them

22 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by maryjan8(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by naptu2: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Ice Prince and Olu Maintain at the stadium.

Iceprincezamani

Super proud of my guys at plateau United on winning the NPFL Cup ��� cc @mrolumaintain ChinChilla

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY1E4AFhSP6/?taken-by=iceprincezamani

4 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Badgers14: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Wow, turnout is really impressive.

Kudos Plateau United. But your Mascot could use new pair of shoes grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by OmoManU: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Africa kai
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by buskie13(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
how them take decide this league baffle me,league when e be say na only home teams dey win,I sure say na 2 away draws when plateau united get na dem take carry the league, anyway congrats to them,make dem no go fall our hands for CAF Champions League sha

6 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by AndreizMendez(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Make dem go Mountain of Fire Ministry to do their thanksgiving

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Badonasty(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2017
naptu2:
Plateau United supporters celebrating.

Plateau United Supporters celebrating at the stadium.

Video: Plateau United supporters celebrate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Npflofficial/status/906912168209211392/video/1

Good
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by vemoben: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2017
OmoManU:
Africa kai
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Danycrusoe(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Nigerians sense of patriotism is dead. granted that our league x not there yet, it still shouldn't debar us from supporting our own. look at the few comments on the thread if it were to be a thread on foreign leagues now the thread would be pages long by now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by ugolinze123(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Congrats una deserve am joor

1 Like

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Kamelot77(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2017
OmoManU:
Africa kai
still beta Dan how man city nd Leicester celebrated wen DEy won d epl
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by pweshdodo(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
with all the shakara that they've won the league,they can't collect #100,000 each.They should opt in for champions league
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by KelvinC1(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
I was inside the Church yesterday.. but most of their hair styles dey so crazy though.. Living Faith Church Jos headquarters
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by AustineE1: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
congrats to Plateau United and thanks to Rangers for playing to the gallery on that final match against Plateau united......the game has since been sorted out !lol.
Heard Rangers were taken to stefans at Rayfield for clubbing a night before the match.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Kamelot77(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
hope my state team also win it, we will celebrate Dan dis
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by officialJP(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2017
so na 50 million dem dey fight for all this days nd the cup too look like d one i dey use for house grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by femo122: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by BiafranYouths(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Amodioha
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by karzyharsky(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Olu mentain
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2017
buskie13:
how them take decide this league baffle me,league when e be say na only home teams dey win,I sure say na 2 away draws when plateau united get na dem take carry the league, anyway congrats to them,make dem no go fall our hands for CAF Champions League sha
of the total 19 home matches played, they won 17 and drew 2
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Mumu league
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Samunique(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2017
buskie13:
At least this your congratulatory should have come first before complaint.

Anyways, the NPFL is gradually moving away from what used to be the status quo and teams are now getting points away from home.

Pls let's stop portraying our own in a bad light !!!

Congrats to the boys !!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by autonomous22: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2017
This cup wey dey like my village competition cup.....

1 Like

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Milo30(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Badonasty:

Good
undecided angry cheesy grin I just confuse. I know you did it on purpose sha...

1 Like

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by zikter(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2017
good for them. would have preferred mfm to win it. lmc should redesign the trophy. it looks like a toy or a secondary school trophy we used to have in those days
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by horlakunle25(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Chai! Hw I wish say na MFM win dis league ehn! D way we go celebrate it in lagos go sweet pass all dis am seeing here! Agege boiz no dey carry last for celebration! Can't wait for next season to come sha!
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by gracein: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2017
happy birthday to me. my likes please.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ucheibe Scores, Nnadozie Saves Penalty In Last Night's Champions League Matches / International Olympic Committee Asks All Sports To Ban Russia And Belarus / Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.