Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. (16499 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Plateau United Received For N50,000,000 For Winning The NPFL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by horlakunle25(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Ireboya:
Mumu league
yes officer see one of dem here!! *He is one of those people dat use left-hand to describe him papa house*

1 Like

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Reference(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2017
zikter:
good for them. would have preferred mfm to win it. lmc should redesign the trophy. it looks like a toy or a secondary school trophy we used to have in those days

Oga complainant, how many trophies have you seen. Must it be as big as a skyscaper or be covered in diamonds and saphires to impress you. A trophy is a trophy. Have you seen the Rob Ellis trophy for a whole rugby world cup. Its size and shape is just a whisker from what I see in these pictures. I have seen international sporting trophies that can fit in the palm of your hand, some made of wood, others of stone and all manner of shapes and sizes. Just google check. What is important in sports is records and achievement. Trophies vary widely. So stop putting down your own and travel far and wide to gain knowledge. That team has won the league and that record will stand forever.
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by saminhozuby(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2017
I love dis
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by otokx(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Congrats, they deserve it, wish them well in their future endeavours.
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by nuesmann(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Ireboya:
Mumu league
YOU SEF MUMU
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2017
Boring league, boring players......mtcheeew, and some dolt up there is talking about patriotism....
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by zikter(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2017
Reference:

Oga complainant, how many trophies have you seen. Must it be as big as a skyscaper or be covered in diamonds and saphires to impress you. A trophy is a trophy. Have you seen the Rob Ellis trophy for a whole rugby world cup. Its size and shape is just a whisker from what I see in these pictures. I have seen international sporting trophies that can fit in the palm of your hand, some made of wood, others of stone and all manner of shapes and sizes. Just google check. What is important in sports is records and achievement. Trophies vary widely. So stop putting down your own and travel far and wide to gain knowledge. That team has won the league and that record will stand forever.
that is my opinion. more over I am looking at the footballing "industry" here. is what we are offering now competitive compare to other leagues that are better than us? if not there is room for improvement, and that is exactly my suggestion in the comment you quoted. Don't tell me our league does not need to improve. and don't quote me out of context again. I clearly did not put anything down as I even stated my club mfm should have won it. rather I saw an opportunity for improvement an pointed it out.
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by yerokunphilips: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2017
It's wisdom for you to return all glory to the one that help you to achieve success .
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by buffalowings: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2017
They killed 15 people over the weekend o

Useless state angry

And that stadium
Reeks of shit and piss
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by robosky02(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2017
stand up for the champions grin
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by naptu2: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2017

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by perdollar(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2017
clubs in Europe need just 40 points to avoid relegation and d margin of point difference btw d top 5 is most often very high. naija league, the 3rd n 4th from below d table ds season had 49 points n 50 points respectively but dey were relegated. d difference btw d champion n the 17th placed club is just 16 points. highest goal scorer in European leagues had 36 goals almost double dt of naija league player who scored 19. which league is competitive? like for naija share for European league

1 Like

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by purplekayc(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Are they winning it for the very first time?
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by naptu2: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2017
purplekayc:
Are they winning it for the very first time?

Yes.
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by abbeyfel: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2017
gracein:
happy birthday to me. my likes please.
Happy birthday to you...

1 Like

Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by buchilino(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2017
officialJP:
so na 50 million dem dey fight for all this days nd the cup too look like d one i dey use for house grin grin grin

LOL, U WICKEDNESS NO BE SMALL. ANYWAY I NO SAY DEY NO GO REACH GROUP STAGE OF D CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT YEAR.
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by officialJP(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2017
buchilino:

LOL, U WICKEDNESS NO BE SMALL. ANYWAY I NO SAY DEY NO GO REACH GROUP STAGE OF D CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT YEAR.
na u wicked pass (DEy No Go REacH GrOup staGe) grin grin grin
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by buchilino(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2017
officialJP:
na u wicked pass (DEy No Go REacH GrOup staGe) grin grin grin

NEXT YEAR DON REACH. U GO C AM WITH EYES
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by officialJP(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2017
buchilino:

NEXT YEAR DON REACH. U GO C AM WITH EYES
okay wink cheesy grin
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by raphaeladeyele: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2017
Plateur United happy celebration
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by oloriooko(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
This trophy is an eyesore angry
NPFL should get a more imposing and attractive trophy
Congrats to Plateau United
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by show072: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
I think is good to hear, Nigeria league is moving
Re: Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danycrusoe:
Nigerians sense of patriotism is dead. granted that our league x not there yet, it still shouldn't debar us from supporting our own. look at the few comments on the thread if it were to be a thread on foreign leagues now the thread would be pages long by now
comments here don't matter. The most important thing is, plateau people turned out en masse to celebrate them.

@topic

I was so happy they won.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'Tigress Defeats Mali To Become 2021 Women's Afrobasket Champions / My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! / Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.