Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari (21487 Views)

Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by TimeManager(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
DonVikings:
You are d most confused poster on this forum. grin grin

Today you hate Atiku, tomorrow you like him, the day after, you hate him again. Then the next day you want biafra and the day after that you are rooting for a likely contestant in Nigerian election. grin

Life must really be hard for you. grin grin
Tippytop is a confused wailer not a biafran

Kiss the truth!
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by TimeManager(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Anybody expecting a dull vision man like Buhari to fulfil anything is just a joker , our game plan now should be sending him back to Daura to go and meet his uncompleted railroad project and a helipad that will be used to dry corn seeds because no helicopter will land there a again
You're inconsequential

Kiss the truth!
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
TimeManager:
You're inconsequential

Kiss the truth!

So those who are about to fall think ..I promise you this is Buhari's Last tenure I promise you

2 Likes

Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Do not be decieved. They are all the same. Ambassadors Of Poverty With Head At Home And Anus Abroad.
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by trinity11(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
TippyTop:
Am beginning to like Atiku.

This is why I always believe that we are the architect of our predicament in this country, now if I may ask, on what basis have you started liking him?
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by trinity11(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
if na only my type deh this country, nobody will vote that day. old looters changing seats, where are the young men na come out and contest, our problem is not Nigeria or Biafra, our problems is this stupid government, can't even pay the little money ASUU asked yet senate will be taking home huge cash and calling it stupid names like bedroom allowance, car maintenance allowance, kitchen allowance. angel michael please just blow the whistle If the trumpet don lost

You forgot to add 2some or 3some allowance
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by sakabien: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Abi Atiku dey craze ni?
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by Duru009(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Atiku might be right in some of criticism. But he will never rule this country!
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by petermichaels(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Exactly!! Atiku, tell him ......
But we no go vote for u. All of una na d same.
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by ayagha: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
samsam2019:
if he had feelings for you he wouldn't steal from your country.

I know you're one of his online agents so I won't take you serious

Stop tagging everyone with a different view an agent,I started my career in Atikus company back then in portharcourt in 2005.I moved on after two years but have nice memories of my stay there.You can verify all I have written from those who have worked in his Coys

2 Likes

Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
ozoemenaca:
I stand for Atiku come 2019. Nigerians wants a better life
to be honest, Atiku can never garner 2% of northern votes come 2019. Buhari will beat him black and blue, it will be a landslide
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by win2kwire: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
He might try if you and others did not steal the country dry!
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
life2017:
Meanwhile, a Second Republic lawmaker Junaid Muhammed, has reacted to a call by Senator Sheu Sani, who on Saturday, urged Buhari to reach out to the APC National leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Muhammed said the President, in his two years in office, had made more enemies than friends, adding that Buhari should reach out and listen to the people.

source: https://www.gurusblend.com/news/fulfill-promise-nigerians-atiku-tells-buhari/
So that the northern cabals and Buhari will use him and dumb again?

Buhari and entire APC government officials are corrupt and incompetent.
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by aariwa(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
hmuhammad:
to be honest, Atiku can never garner 2% of northern votes come 2019. Buhari will beat him black and blue, it will be a landslide
Na you go vote for dem abi? Keep on dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Atiku is now "waziri " and not "turakin adamawa? grin grin
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by sapele914(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
pweshdodo:
I will vote for atiku but buhari you are "unforgettable" in swae Lee's voice
Go and get a voters card 1st. Empty Barrel.
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by Beress(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2017
samsam2019:
if he had feelings for you he wouldn't steal from your country.

I know you're one of his online agents so I won't take you serious

Do you have any evidence to prove your allegation? Has he been proved guilty and sent to jail by any competent court? Is there any politician world wide who never still?

Answer the above questions or u forever keep mute
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 12, 2017
richidinho:

You mean youths like Yahaya Bello of kogi state?
or senator Dino Melaye
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2017
aariwa:
Na you go vote for dem abi? Keep on dreaming
you know wetin de happen for north? NO.

Atiku can never defeat buhari in the north, he can't even garner 10% of Buhari's total votes.
Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by aariwa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmuhammad:
you know wetin de happen for north? NO.

Atiku can never defeat buhari in the north, he can't even garner 10% of Buhari's total votes.
If not for bola tinubu Buhari would have won only sokoto and kastina.He lost elections in the north to southerners from 2003 to 2011

1 Like

Re: Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari by DadaStephen1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Don't waste your time arguing or debating. People reject him but God accepts him and God's will is the final verdict.
Join us to work together to ensure that light overcomes thick darkness.
Join Atiku Support Group on WhatsApp +2348093094017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) / Ex- Commissioner In Police Net For Defiling 15-yr Old In Calabar / Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.