Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week (12880 Views)

Davido ‘Timeless’ Breaks First, Second Day Stream Record On Spotify, Boomplay / Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Abbotp: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Congrats...Let her name work for her
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Outofsync(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2017
The song is shit
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by wildchild02: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
She's definitely here to stay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Who or what is boomplay? Una don start again ooo
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by shadyberry(f): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
OboOlora:
Lol, heard she has halitosis. And this info is from her personal Uber driver

No gain in Slandering a fellow human. You can't make a leap dat way.

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by alaskido(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
I have always loved this girl. That was the reason I watched BBN till the end.
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Symbei(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Enemy of progress
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Symbei(f): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
bobofellaini:
For her mind now... she don blow.
Enemy of progress
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Symbei(f): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Eh.... Na d reason wey my boom J8 fone no wan let me rest since yesterday b dat??
Abeq how can I disable that notification pls??

You just wan tell us say u d use boom J8
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
I really love this girl. I had already lost hope of Nigerian pop singers actually bringing out songs with good lyrics and a nice tune. The meaning behind those lyrics are just powerful. I'm so proud of her and hope she comes really far. I really do, I'm tired of those who only know how to scream, their lyrics making no sense, no message nothing but about how rich they are, how they love boobs and ass and thanking God for their SINS
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Onwiebuk: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
congrat girlfriend n i love the song
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by RGem(f): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
OboOlora:
Lol, heard she has halitosis. And this info is from her personal Uber driver
sgtponzihater1:

No gain in Slandering a fellow human. You can't make a leap dat way.

As in , some people are just so good at making others feel bad undecided
No gain in slandering others at all.
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Avalani(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
I listened to the song today. it was a poor composition. and the singer did not have the skills to make it better, made it worse. the intention was good. lyrics was honest and determined, but became too naive after the first 60 seconds. At that point, I had to stop listening.

in conclusion, not a bad first try, but she'll need to improve massively to even make a mark
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Symbei:

You just wan tell us say u d use boom J8

Lolz dis woman eh.... grin
But on a more serious note, that notification cud be annoying. Have an idea hw to disable it?
Re: Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week by Symbei(f): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Lolz dis woman eh.... grin
But on a more serious note, that notification cud be annoying. Have an idea hw to disable it?

Uninstall the App

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West’s “power”: The Occult Meaning Of Its Symbols / Nigerian Artistes Sweep ChannelO Music Award 2012. / DOWNLOAD: Kaptain – Kapacity EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.