Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (31832 Views)

What's The Hurtful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
maklelemakukula:

heheheheheheh hope the business has nothing to do with webcam tho grin grin grin
Bros easy na
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
met dis rare beautiful Moslem bae during my service year,even though am a christian, i was ready to do everything to make her mine forever,approached d babe,told her everything I cld bt she refused,was losing focus n interest in virtually everything,bt I kept trying my best to change her mind,after six months I decided DAT even if bae was going to love me even for a day,I would b a happy man,I asked her if she would ever love me n d ans was a bold "NO I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU" felt like it was d end of d world

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
maklelemakukula:

grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. I carried that for three years(smh) until we got very close in 4th year when she "became a good person". Her words.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
dayleke:

Lol..
U too funny...

Ko si kan aye naa

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
lol ;Dlol
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

1. I love you but I want to focus on myself, you are a distraction. chai I felt like crying.

2. Just because two people like/love each other doesn't mean they will end up together. I rolled my eyes till they hurt.

3. You are too intelligent for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I had mixed feeling about my brain that day.

4. I like you but you are too young for me. I regretted ever telling him my age.

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying

How many guys don use you throway? shocked
How many guys don chop you clean mouth? shocked
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
"I'm sorry I can't come for your graduation ceremony. I have to go for a seminar. I had already paid 20k for it", mother said to me. Father had said he would only go if my mother goes. I decided I wouldn't go either. It didn't get to me on that day, until I started seeing pictures of my colleagues with their parents, even the ones that are generally considered wayward. It was a deep cut for me. If she hadn't mentioned 20k, I wouldn't have flinched.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by bigfather(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zceesneh:
Mine was when i passsd by without greeting some group of elderly people who knows my father very well, then one woman called me back and was like can't u greet? Look at him u are such a big disgrace to your father, gosh! Terrible feeling, so nairalanders can i know yours?

Na you go look for trouble naa. Why you sef nor greet ? Huh

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Jadoskii(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
she said I see u as my younger brother.
dat friendzone iz deep....even speed jet can't take you outta dia.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chai babe I can relate I swear

I vowed never to tell any guy my age.

he even said I feel like I'm your uncle, then he patted my head, I wanted to die.
He patted your head? wtf? shocked
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
CoolSmithz:

I thought I was the only one. jiraya sensei neji especially itachi it was an epic heartbreak.
Jiraya and Itachi got me the most
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by maklelemakukula(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
last35:
call Sheyitan Ologunde on 08080594671, you be glad you did
OLOSHI grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
"Ingenuity was wasted on you"

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Tobium1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
maklelemakukula:

translation, what she means is "I AM AN OLOSHO" grin grin grin

Can't say for sure, but I'm done going back to her
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
You are not useful to me cry cry cry

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
SamuelLoch:

My type of mother! That's why I don't like going home �
cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Tobium1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
toobusy:
met dis rare beautiful Moslem bae during my service year,even though am a christian, i was ready to do everything to make her mine forever,approached d babe,told her everything I cld bt she refused,was losing focus n interest in virtually everything,bt I kept trying my best to change her mind,after six months I decided DAT even if bae was going to love me even for a day,I would b a happy man,I asked her if she would ever love me n d ans was a bold "NO I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU" felt like it was d end of d world

I can relate
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Jadoskii(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Mumsy was in the kitchen and I was sleeping.
She shouted my name and when I woke up to answer her she told me to bring stew out from the freezer in the kitchen!!!
lmaoo...tht tin dey pain pesin die...popsy was screaming my name frm d living room,i no first ansa .I sharply comot from ma room wen I hear ma name the 4th time only for him to tell me to bring the remote on the deck....I wan cryyy....

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Vince77(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
I cant begin to count mine else the mods will ban me for flooding nairaland.

The feeling is worse knowing that ur own family who shld look out for u are d ones making u feel bad.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jadoskii:
lmaoo...tht tin dey pain pesin die...popsy was screaming my name frm d living room,i no first ansa .I sharply comot from ma room wen I hear ma name the 4th time only for him to tell me to bring the remote on the deck....I wan cryyy....
My mum will wake you up to put on/off the light in her room.
You are still enjoying

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Jadoskii(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

My mum will wake you up to put on/off the light in her room.
You are still enjoying
ahhh ....dier is a way dt situation turns Ur stomach burns or head ,ull want to shout buh dem no born pesin well make e talk...tuuuuale 4 Ur mumsy oooo.....

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Milo30:
Jiraya and Itachi got me the most
so am not alone

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Jadoskii(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

chai babe I can relate I swear

I vowed never to tell any guy my age.

he even said I feel like I'm your uncle, then he patted my head, I wanted to die.
lmaoo...did dat too...make pipz no dey call me paedophile...I actually prefer women 5-15 years older....
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Suspect33(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rozaytee:
omo...may dat not be any of our portion oo...chai am scared already
1st John 4:18 "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love" if you're scared, you might still be in sin, ask God to search your heart of every sin, repent of them, live holy (dont listen to those that say holiness is impossible, God will not ask us to do what we cant do) He loves YOU!

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by lilytender: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Suspect33:
You might have heard many painful words here on earth but i tell you that the most painful you shall hear is when standing before God in Judgement and you hear these words "....I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (matthew 7:23), today is the day of salvation, repent of your sin and follow Christ before death meets you unprepared, i've warned you, your blood shall nt be required from mine hand

Spirikoko, una carry this your "I know Christ pass you" reach here. Well, I will be in heaven before you if there is any, that, I am sure of. If you think God will line up everyone and start asking " Are you a Christian or a Muslim or a Budist or a Traditionalist" in order to decide where he person is going to spend eternity? Then, you need your brain examined.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Unikbella(f): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
she said I see u as my younger brother.
dis one na better friendzoning
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

1. I love you but I want to focus on myself, you are a distraction. chai I felt like crying.

2. Just because two people like/love each other doesn't mean they will end up together. I rolled my eyes till they hurt.

3. You are too intelligent for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I had mixed feeling about my brain that day.

4. I like you but you are too young for me. I regretted ever telling him my age.

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying

You mean four different guys dumped you? shocked
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by noah24(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
After 2hrs of lashing..i came n thinkin am d man..she said..is dat all u gat!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Lalas247(f): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Coldfeets:

I don't understand.

Or do you mean to say: I love HER more than YOU?
see your life grin
No I meant what I typed up there .. he was playing two ladies but God caught him sha he is pay a grave price grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Godschild89: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=60339334]someone called me an inbred hillbilly piece of shit

me that day

grin eyah
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Godschild89: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Suspect33 post=60347956]You might have heard many painful words here on earth but i tell you that the most painful you shall hear is when standing before God in Judgement and you hear these words "....I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (matthew 7:23), today is the day of salvation, repent of your sin and follow Christ before death meets you unprepared, i've warned you, your blood shall nt be required from mine hand

True thats the worst. God have mercy

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Tamel(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
maklelemakukula:

dont you get ?? his mumsy was in the kitchen and the stew was in the kitchen too inside the fridge close to her, but she had to wake him up to bring the stew for her grin grin grin
lol,now i dig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics