Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (31829 Views)

What's The Hurtful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Elnida:

funny enuf something like this happened just last month .
My Dad was in a location just ten steps away,from the shop he wanted to buy something but rather called me on phone from home like 10kilometres away to go and buy that thing for him. Jesus abin wan nack my head for wall. he then bike both of us back home. can U imagine. lol
But that's parents for U..He is all i have,as such I do endure a lot with him.
grin
Elnida:

funny enuf something like this happened just last month .
My Dad was in a location just ten steps away,from the shop he wanted to buy something but rather called me on phone from home like 10kilometres away to go and buy that thing for him. Jesus abin wan nack my head for wall. he then bike both of us back home. can U imagine. lol
But that's parents for U..He is all i have,as such I do endure a lot with him.
grin grin grin This one weak me. I honestly don't know how would react if it was me
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by NSK4U(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zceesneh:
i will just walk out of there, i can't bear it
lol, that's what I did but d experience was too bitter
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by snezBaba: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:

hay god

See Me see trouble

you af reminded of some of the painful deaths

I did not send u na, haba do u want me to start crying again. biko abeg.

I don't want to ever remember itachi or neji's death. naruto don make me cry too much
I don't know how i came across this but abeg no go near Attack on Titan
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2017
snezBaba:

I don't know how i came across this but abeg no go near Attack on Titan

already watched it. u can't compare the sad scenes In naruto to attack on Titan na.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by adaeze12345(f): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
layez:
My oga in church looked at me and said "You are not serious" in front of junior colleagues...till now i cant fathom what i did wrong..lol,been long tho bt painful....i dnt take words seriously but that one weak me
u take life too serious that why
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by layez: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
adaeze12345:
Kidding right
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by layez: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
adaeze12345:

sad sad
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by oshionelecky: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bibi294:

Its very bad hurting a young child... Please forget and let go... You can even tell her ...

pls can you furnish me with the date of the common entrance exam you wrote?

thank you
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by oshionelecky: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
goshen26:
Far back in 1998.

i was in primary 6. I was preparing for a common entrance, my mum was admitted into the hospital, my dad was away based on quarrel. As a young chap, i would prepare mum's meal, take it to the hospital. It was really a tough time for me as a kid.

Then i over heard my mum friends discussing about hw my parents differences was affecting my academics then. One of them said "bi won o ba le ran lo si school ki won je ki o lo ko mekanik na" interpretation " If they can't afford his education they should enroll him as a mechanic apprentice"

To God be the Glory I am a graduate today, but each time i see the woman that said that statement i still remember, we are family friends and we attend the same church.

pls can you furnish me with the date of the common entrance exam you wrote?
thank you
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by dukeprince50: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
A lot to read

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.