Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos (19949 Views)

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by free2ryhme: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The Rivers state police command has arrested a man over illegal possession of crude oil. The man who is reported to be come from Abia state was caught breaking pipelines in Rivers state. The suspect was arrested by the DPO Eleme division. He is currently in police custody as investigation continues.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-arrested-in-rivers-state-for-illegal-possession-of-crude-oil.html

He looks malnourished, unhealthy and unkept even before the pipeline vandalism undecided
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Naskiid(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
YOU DONT WANT TO BE FORCED INTO NIGERIA BUT YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO FORCE IGBO UPON OTHER TRIBES THAT CLAIMS THEY ARE NOT.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Florblu(f): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Let him be set ablaze with same oil if that's gonna put an end to pipeline vandalization.
Arrrrrrrgh
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Abdul3391(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2017
amjoseph19:
I know this man very well. He is from Ogun state.
bros bros... i hail ooo
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by gulfer: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2017
How? Wherever or whenever a criminal is caught, you see the DPO taking the credit, going forward from today; anytime a policeman commits an offense from drunkenness to accidental discharge, DPOs should take the blame angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by freshvine(f): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Truckpusher:
Smh.

How pathetic can you folks become in your quest for a sovereign nation? The oil producing communities of Rivers State was once in Imo and Abia State ? undecided

Ogba
Egbema
Etche
Omuma
Oyibo
Ikwerre (elele, isiokpo, ubima) are all pure iboland in Rivers State.

I dash you other igboid groups.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by honestivo(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2017
The UNEP report in Ogoni should get some fast tract development for the people of Niger delta to have some confidence in fg ,thereby discouraging vandals
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by DJInfluence: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2017
caught breaking? he had stolen the crude already. So he went beyong breaking because the packaging was completed too. Na transportation phase he dey b4 dem nab am.

** meanwhile, b4 dem catch the guy, for him mind, he don hammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
amjoseph19:
I know this man very well.
He is from Ogun state.
Lmaooo..
Werey
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by eagleeye2: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2017
How does illegal possession of crude oil, translate to breaking of pipelines? ??
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by slowice(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Omo see packaging... Kai this man na guy man
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Shakingdbumbum: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wow! See packaging. Igbos are indeed great and creative. Biafra will be a country to reckon with.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by greatmarshall(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
officialJP:
u need glass grin
no be small o grin cheesy
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Marcelini(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Where in Rivers state was he caught?
An Ndoki man from Abia state bunkering crude oil from Ndokiland in Rivers state is still an indigene.
We were only told the police division that caught him and not where he was caught.

It's obvious the news reporter have mischievous plans, by providing sketchy information to mislead the public and instigate Igbo hate.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by kiddkash(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
They say
" the north is stealing all your oil and giving you back peanuts"

Look at this one, is he not trying to steal our oil also ? and he didnt even give back one peanut to that comunity...

Shebi they just want to be the only people with licence to steal from us bah ?? Onyi-oshi iberibe
na awa oyel. we go use am do as we like
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
kiddkash:
na awa oyel. we go use am do as we like
Onye nkita
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by slimmdree(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy clown
amjoseph19:
He is from Ogun state.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by edupedia: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Una irresponsibility no be here.
Ozubulu killing una rush blame fulani
All most all people caught with drugs are igbos: una blame buhari and unemployment.
Isreal comes and says u guys are not real jews..Una blameAfonja propaganda even wen the newspaper na una igbo man get am
Kanu been dey cry brimestone and fire since 2015, hausa man folow talk him own just once, una say make dem blame am for anything wey happen.
This one caught ripping an oil well dry... Una blame afonja again for catching the thieve, and telling us..

Una just dey spoil d legacy wey beta igbo people dong build... Grow up kids, own up to ur wrongs

...there was a tribe!....now replaced by useless IPOB miscreants,drug peddlers, fake spare part sellers,fake medicine killers ...yes, pigs led by a motor park Cow.......awon oloshi...
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by overall90: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
This report is trash.
What this man is carrying is actually diesel and not crude oil.
This is how most of this haulage busniess people purchase diesel which they in turn empty into their drums in their garage.
I have seen this severally at Chisco park. The first time I saw this I was very curious and have to go and investigate.
The aim of the yoruba police is to create the impression that igbos are the ones breaking pipelines in Rivers. I'm sure the idiot doesn't know what crude oil looks like.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
freshvine:

Ogba
Egbema
Etche
Omuma
Oyibo
Ikwerre (elele, isiokpo, ubima) are all pure iboland in Rivers State.

I dash you other igboid groups.

smh

Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by overall90: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lordave:
Na crude oil im wrap for nylon so

This people are very pathetic.
That is diesel and not crude oil.
The idiots commenting here doesn't know that there is a gas component of crude oil and that even slight temperature change will make the gas escape.
A lot of us here try as much as possible to avoid going the tribal route but some people are making that impossible. I am sure the stupid yoruba dpo have never seen crude oil in all his miserable life.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
One atije......
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by alaskido(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Why wont he burst oil pipe when the politicians are stealing all the proceeds from the oil money without thinking of the poor masses.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
He's from abia state. Later he'd issue statement claiming he's from the creek. Thief
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Jsucre(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
amjoseph19:
He is from Ogun state.
u got it
u are under gegemu
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Jsucre(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
eagleeye2:
How does illegal possession of crude oil, translate to breaking of pipelines? ??
simply because e dont knw how to get raw one, but he knw how to process raw to finished product
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
See the boot of the mercedes is filled with sacks of crude oil.

This is Biafran oil. BNPC - Biafran National Petroleum Corporation in action. Check his pocket, search his car for Biafran flag. grin
grin grin
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Jsucre(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
overall90:
This report is trash.
What this man is carrying is actually diesel and not crude oil.
This is how most of this haulage busniess people purchase diesel which they in turn empty into their drums in their garage.
I have seen this severally at Chisco park. The first time I saw this I was very curious and have to go and investigate.
The aim of the yoruba police is to create the impression that igbos are the ones breaking pipelines in Rivers. I'm sure the idiot doesn't know what crude oil looks like.
u get sharp eyes o, so u don recognize diesel in nylon.
dat mean u can easily no male and female from pregnant woman belle?
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by overall90: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jsucre:

u get sharp eyes o, so u don recognize diesel in nylon.
dat mean u can easily no male and female from pregnant woman belle?

I don't think I am in the same league with you to begin to engage in lame arguement with you.
BTW why didn't your idiotic dpo snap the pipe that the guy was caught breaking.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by Jsucre(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
overall90:

I don't think I am in the same league with you to begin to engage in lame arguement with you.
BTW why didn't your idiotic dpo snap the pipe that the guy was caught breaking.

I don't think I am in the same league with you also to begin to engage in lame arguement with you to ans the question you suppose to ask DPO.
Re: Man Caught Breaking Oil Pipelines In Rivers State. Photos by nfour4(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
amjoseph19:
I know this man very well. He is from Ogun state.
get out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Nab Students, Who Impersonated Customs Officers To Commit Fraud (pic) / Ghanaian Lady, With Nigerian Accomplice, Jailed For 18 Years In Ghana / Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.